• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here's a Test to Narrow Down Your MBTI Type

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, it's in response to your conversation earlier.

The way you both were describing the "generation" and elimination of ideas, in relation to the functions, seemed like you were implying they were a conscious process. Mah bad.

Oh, no problem. How you interpret what I mean isn't wrong; it's feedback, and that tells me I should try to word it a bit differently so that there's less room for error. :yes:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
About to go to bed. I made a list of the aspects of my test that need to be changed, need additional information, etc. This is what I have so far:

1. Add more descriptors for Ni and Ne
2. Remove idea that Jungian feeling is about emotion
3. Adjust J/P axis to better include Pi and Je types
4. Add more I/E descriptors to help it sound less vague

Any other additions you guys can think of? Or any ideas as to how to improve or implement these changes?

I'm surprised and happy with the amount of attention my test has gotten so far, both from new and well-established members. Thank you all for your time and your feedback.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So glad people are coming up with new methods of figuring out someone's type. Just took one of the more common tests until it started asking me if money was important to me or if I liked indie rock.

Part 1:
Introverted; Intuitive; Feeling; That's what I'd like to know actually.

Part 2:
Not sure, Ni > Ne, Fe > Fi, Ti > Te

Part 3:
1/5
1/5
5/5
1/5
1/5
2/5
5/5

I think the reason why I can't identify with the sensing functions well is because I find them hard to distinguish *in the real world*.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Part I
E, N, F, J (I have plenty of energy, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and still do the laundry and dishes after work) (The J/P question felt odd. But I am always bothered by those on tests. I like to be on time (or early), I dislike rigid structure and behavior. I am not overly goal oriented, but I do have ideals that I want to meet. I am only moderately structured.... I like planning, but not enough to remove the opportunity to jump on the fly if there change comes.)

Part II
Se, Ni, Fe, Ti ( I always felt I came up with all my values internally. However, I am a harmony seeking fool, though that might just be enneagram, not mbti, I have been the lone wolf many times, but often withhold words if there is a negative impact possible. I always test very high in Fi and Fe) (I believe I use Ni not Ne, as I narrow down more than expand, but I usually can see several options)

Part III
1. 4 (E over I) (long consideration on this topic over the last month)
2. 1 (N >>>>>> S)
3. 5 (F >>>>>>T)
4. 1 (F>>>>>>>S)
5. 3 (N almost equals F)
6. 3 (S close to T)
7.5 (N>>>>>>>>T)

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First Part: INTP
Second Part:
1. Si
2. Ne
3. Fi
4. Ti/Te

Third Part:
1. 1
2. 1
3. 3
4. 2
5. 4
6. 2
7. 4

Conclusion: INxP Ne subtype or INTJ.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Always want to help out new blood. Tools for complete newcomers are always good, and contributions by relative newcomers are wonderful ways to foster growth on the forum.

Let's give this a go. Just to reassure -- I'm responding to these just as you've phrased them, without bringing in any other context. I'll have to mull it all over.

Responses in bold, personal comments italicized.

PART I. DICHOTOMIES

I/E: I waver. But point a gun to my head, and I'll choose E. That's pretty much what I'm like during the middle of the day, relative to those around me.
Introverted or Extroverted
Introversion: having lower levels of energy
Extroversion: having higher levels of energy

Sensing or Intuitive
Sensing: focusing on the real; using experience to make decisions; facts
Intuitive: focusing on the imagined; using gut feelings to make decisions; ideas

This one's tougher for me than I/E. I don't know that I trust emotion to make decisions, but the rest fits.
Feeling or Thinking
Feeling: trusting emotion to make decisions; values harmony; people-oriented
Thinking: trusting logic to make decisions; values truth; task-oriented

When I first came across your definitions of Perceiving and Judging, I was baffled. I thought it was way too simplistic. But it really isn't. J/P ought to be defined more the way you've defined it and less about how it's usually defined.
Perceiving or Judging
Perceiving: having a preference for sensing or intuition
Judging: having a preference for feeling or thinking

PART II. JUNGIAN COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS – DISTINGUISHING PREFERENCES
For each question below, choose the selection that best describes you as you are on a day-to-day basis, not just right now. See definitions below each set for a description of each function. Keep in mind that picking one answer does not mean you must reject the other.

Introverted Sensing (Si) or Extroverted Sensing (Se)
Si: notices what changes; preference for the familiar; solves problems by referencing similar past experiences; likes routine
Se: notices what stays the same; preference for the unknown; solves problems by adapting to the situation; likes trying new things

-When making a decision- here is key for me.
Introverted Intuition (Ni) or Extroverted Intuition (Ne)
Ni: narrowing down possibilities and focusing on the most likely outcome when making a decision
Ne: generating multiple possibilities or outcomes and considering all of them when making a decision

I'm very idiosyncratic by nature. But I often play that up in the public sphere, as that's what "separates me from the pack" in my mind. Overall Fe wins out.
Introverted Feeling (Fi) or Extroverted Feeling (Fe)
Fi: values are subjective; wants to be true to the self at the expense of being liked by others; nonconforming; individualistic; feelings are private; forms or shares opinions regardless of what others think
Fe: values are objective; wants to be liked by others at the expense of being true to the self; accommodating; inclusive; feelings are shared; prefers to know what others think before sharing or forming opinions

I'm results-oriented, but arguably I create and rely upon theoretical mental models to get there. But, you know.. results-oriented.
Introverted Thinking (Ti) or Extroverted Thinking (Te)
Ti: deductive reasoning; judges information based on principles; theoretical; analyzes; process-oriented
Te: inductive reasoning; judges information based on procedures; practical; explains; product-oriented

PART III. JUNGIAN COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS – STACKING FUNCTIONS
For each question below, select the number you think best corresponds to you as a person on a day-to-day basis, not just right now. 1 = strongly disagree; 5 = strongly agree.

1. I consider myself an extroverted person.
1 2 3 4 5
2. I resonate more with my Si or Se more so than my Ni or Ne.
1 2 3 4 5
3. I resonate more with my Fi or Fe more so than my Ti or Te. More like 2.5. But let's see where 3 takes us.
1 2 3 4 5
4. I resonate more with my Si or Se more so than my Fi or Fe.
1 2 3 4 5
5. I resonate more with my Ni or Ne more so than my Fi or Fe.
1 2 3 4 5
6. I resonate more with my Si or Se more so than my Ti or Te.
1 2 3 4 5
7. I resonate more with my Ni or Ne more so than my Ti or Te.
1 2 3 4 5

On Part III, perhaps think about phrasing your questions like, say, "I resonate more with my Sensing preference more so than my Intuition preference." Then, in the instructions for Part III, tell the participant to keep their responses to Part II in mind.

Less voodoo jargon that way.

Additionally, while your test is more than likely intended for an audience that knows enough to know that Ni, Si, Te, etc. are cognitive functions; you may still not want to assume that knowledge. What I describe is a way to do it.

Also, I wouldn't fret over the fact that I (or anyone else) had responded to the affirmative on e.g. Te and Fe, when we're only "supposed" to prefer one or the other. It's not a fault of your descriptions; that's just the way the dice roll.

For your Fi/Fe question, I wouldn't be sure what "values are subjective"/"values are objective" would mean. Maybe strip those particular phrases out. Perhaps also change "Wants to be liked" to, say, "Wants to be included," "Wants to be valued," -- something along those lines.

On that J/P, yeah -- you describe it better than some nonsense "I'm never late" questions ever would.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh awesome new responses!! I assure you I will respond to these in a few hours. Gotta eat, shower, and finish some homework first. And also thanks so much for your advice [MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION] -- absolutely going to include these edits in my test. I'm also considering changing "emotion" in the dichotomy's description for "feeling" to "ethics" since as OrangeAppled said, Jungian feeling isn't really about emotion (nor is thinking intelligence, which is why I used "logic" for that one). Do you think that would be a good edit?

Will be back in a bit with everyone's results! :)

Last edited:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So glad people are coming up with new methods of figuring out someone's type. Just took one of the more common tests until it started asking me if money was important to me or if I liked indie rock.

Part 1:
Introverted; Intuitive; Feeling; That's what I'd like to know actually.

Part 2:
Not sure, Ni > Ne, Fe > Fi, Ti > Te

Part 3:
1/5
1/5
5/5
1/5
1/5
2/5
5/5

I think the reason why I can't identify with the sensing functions well is because I find them hard to distinguish *in the real world*.

I can't remember which test it was (I take too many) but I definitely remember the same stupid indie rock question. Omg. Like what does that have to do with anything.

Dichotomies: INFx

Ni -> Sx, Fe -> Ti, Fe -> Sx, Fe -> Ni, Ti -> Sx, Ni -> Sx

Very likely Ixxx type. Likely an NF. Likely Fe dom or aux. Likely Ni dom or aux. Likely Sx tertiary or inferior. Possibly Ni/Se rather than Ne/Si or Se/Ni.

Most likely JCF MBTI type: INFJ or ENFJ

Also possible: ESFJ

Yeah, the sensing functions can be totally weird to see in the real world; I actually feel the same way about intuition too since it's my inferior.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Part I
E, N, F, J (I have plenty of energy, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and still do the laundry and dishes after work) (The J/P question felt odd. But I am always bothered by those on tests. I like to be on time (or early), I dislike rigid structure and behavior. I am not overly goal oriented, but I do have ideals that I want to meet. I am only moderately structured.... I like planning, but not enough to remove the opportunity to jump on the fly if there change comes.)

Part II
Se, Ni, Fe, Ti ( I always felt I came up with all my values internally. However, I am a harmony seeking fool, though that might just be enneagram, not mbti, I have been the lone wolf many times, but often withhold words if there is a negative impact possible. I always test very high in Fi and Fe) (I believe I use Ni not Ne, as I narrow down more than expand, but I usually can see several options)

Part III
1. 4 (E over I) (long consideration on this topic over the last month)
2. 1 (N >>>>>> S)
3. 5 (F >>>>>>T)
4. 1 (F>>>>>>>S)
5. 3 (N almost equals F)
6. 3 (S close to T)
7.5 (N>>>>>>>>T)

Agreed, dichotomy J and P is tricky to describe, possibly even moreso than any of the others.

And omg do I feel you with that harmony/enneagram confusion. I will never stop asking people if they think I'm Fe 9 or a Fi 9. Whatever I am, it's totally 9 though. :laugh:

Dichotomies: ENFJ

Ni -> Se, Fe -> Ti, Fe -> Se, no strong N/F preference, No strong S/T preference, Ni -> Ti

Likely Exxx
Likely an NF
Likely Fe dom or aux
Likely Ni dom or aux
Likely Ti inferior

Most likely JCF MBTI type: ENFJ

Also possible: INFJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
First Part: INTP
Second Part:
1. Si
2. Ne
3. Fi
4. Ti/Te

Third Part:
1. 1
2. 1
3. 3
4. 2
5. 4
6. 2
7. 4

Conclusion: INxP Ne subtype or INTJ.

Dichotomies: INTP

Ne -> Si, No strong F/T preference, Fi -> Si, Ne -> Fi, Tx -> Si, Ne -> Tx

Likely Ne dom or aux
Likely Si tertiary or inferior
Possibly Fi/Te rather than Te/Fi or Fe/Ti

Interesting results here. Based on how I score it would suggest ENxP as most likely if looking solely at your strong Ne preference, but since you've got a strong introversion preference, switches to INxP. That is, if we're going with Fi/Te. I see INTJ as less likely than INTP because that would mean switching Ne/Si to Ni/Se, but that also depends on how you actually view the functions outside of just my test's descriptors. Could also be different result as there was no strong f/t preference

DaftGuru

Perceiving or Judging
Judging: having a preference for feeling or thinking[/spoiler]

Isn't this the socionics version of judging vs. perceiving? It works for MBTI extraverts, but not MBTI introverts.

Take IJ types for example...

In MBTI, IJ = PiJe = an apparent perceiver in your system?

In socionics, IJ = JiPe

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION] thanks again for all of your feedback; here is what I've concluded based on the answers:

Dichotomies: ENFP

Ne -> Se, No strong F/T preference, Fe -> Se, Ne -> Fe, Te -> Se, Ne -> Te

Likely an Exxx type. Likely Ne dom/aux. Likely Se tert/inf. Likely Ne/Si over Se/Ni or Ni/Se (if interested specifically why, it is because this is how I've been determining how to pick between two functions like Ti/Fi or Fe/Te: which one "overrides" more functions? I'n this case, your N (in this case, picked Ne) is preferred over Se, Fe, and Te, whereas your S (in this case Se) was not preferred over a single function. For Fe and Te they were both equal--both only preferred over Se--so chances are it could be practically any combination of Fe/Ti Fi/Te Te/Fi or Fe/Ti, but Fe/Ti and Te/Fi preferred due to you choosing Fe and Te over Fi and Ti. Just thought I'd add this bit since I haven't actually discussed much in depth how I determine the results other than by attempting to stack the function preferences).

Depending on which functions I choose to flip, almost every single result is an xNxx, except for ISTP (which is the least likely that I wrote down).

If we're sticking with Ne/Si, then ENxP is most likely, with INTP and INFJ given some consideration (not as much; I very much see Ne dom, but that's going by my test's description of Ne. If Ni preference in actuality, results differ). Depending on how to flip the other functions, I could also see INFJ and, to a much lesser extent, ISTP. I think I recalled once seeing that you preferred the dichotomies? In which case ENFP in part 3 would match your ENFP in part 1. This is of course only going by my definitions, which still need some editing/updating/tweaking.

Out of curiosity, any specific reason(s) you changed type from ENFJ to just knowing you're some sort of N (which my part 3 of my test would agree with)?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Isn't this the socionics version of judging vs. perceiving? It works for MBTI extraverts, but not MBTI introverts.

Take IJ types for example...

In MBTI, IJ = PiJe = an apparent perceiver in your system?

In socionics, IJ = JiPe

OrangeAppled pointed this out to me as well; my list of edits I'll be making after I get this darn homework out of the way if to improve my J/P definitions to better include Pi and Je types. Having mroe than one point it out means it's moving more towards the top of my editing priority list. :)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=22264]jscrothers[/MENTION] thanks again for all of your feedback; here is what I've concluded based on the answers:

Dichotomies: ENFP

Ne -> Se, No strong F/T preference, Fe -> Se, Ne -> Fe, Te -> Se, Ne -> Te

Likely an Exxx type. Likely Ne dom/aux. Likely Se tert/inf. Likely Ne/Si over Se/Ni or Ni/Se (if interested specifically why, it is because this is how I've been determining how to pick between two functions like Ti/Fi or Fe/Te: which one "overrides" more functions? I'n this case, your N (in this case, picked Ne) is preferred over Se, Fe, and Te, whereas your S (in this case Se) was not preferred over a single function. For Fe and Te they were both equal--both only preferred over Se--so chances are it could be practically any combination of Fe/Ti Fi/Te Te/Fi or Fe/Ti, but Fe/Ti and Te/Fi preferred due to you choosing Fe and Te over Fi and Ti. Just thought I'd add this bit since I haven't actually discussed much in depth how I determine the results other than by attempting to stack the function preferences).

If we're sticking with Ne/Si, then ENxP is most likely, with INTP and INFJ given some consideration (not as much; I very much see Ne dom, but that's going by my test's description of Ne. If Ni preference in actuality, results differ). Depending on how to flip the other functions, I could also see INFJ and, to a much lesser extent, ISTP. I think I recalled once seeing that you preferred the dichotomies? In which case ENFP in part 3 would match your ENFP in part 1. This is of course only going by my definitions, which still need some editing/updating/tweaking.
[...]
Depending on which functions I choose to flip, almost every single result is an xNxx, except for ISTP (which is the least likely that I wrote down).
Huh. Thanks! Interesting how it all turned out.

There's a whole thing behind the bolded:
Out of curiosity, any specific reason(s) you changed type from ENFJ to just knowing you're some sort of N (which my part 3 of my test would agree with)?
Here's my spiel:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...s-phd-psyd-lifelong-explorer.html#post2544496

Alya

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's weird. I always get ISTP, and in the Part I I got it too. But going to the Functions parts, I got an ESFP (Se-Fi-Te-Ni). I think that I can be biased for a lot of tests and other things that I have done in the past, and because a lot of people thinks that I'm a Thinker and not a Feeler (I'm always doubting if I'm ISTP, ESTP or ESFP). I don't know. This is what I got choosing between those options:

Part I
I-E
I
S-N
S
F-T
T
P-J
P

Part II
Si-Se
Se
Ni-Ne
Ni
Fi-Fe
Fi
Ti-Te
Te

Part III
1-3
2-4
3-2
4-4
5-2
6-3
7-2

xpeacexrainbowx

What's my type?

I was very, very bored tonight, and wanted to test my friend to confirm what I thought his MBTI was. But I wasn't sure what test to use, and ended up making my own. It is very short. It is very brief. For these reasons is does not have the depth of a longer test, and therefore may not have the same level of accuracy. But if you're someone who has absolutely no idea about their type or where to start, this should help you. It should only take about 5-10 minutes to answer the questions if you have at least some knowledge of MBTI (which if you're on this forum, you probably do). This test is meant to help you narrow down your type. Instead of being stuck between 16, hopefully this can narrow it down to 4 or less (or 1, if your personality fits nicely with the theory... not everyone's does).

Note: The test is based off of my understanding of the functions, which comes from various threads from this forum, some more recent than others.

There are three parts to the test. The first one is dichotomies. Not everyone's type in the dichotomies is the same as their type in the JCF (Jungian cognitive functions). Some people prefer dichotomies; others prefer the JCF. For this reason I include both in the test. This part of the test is the most simple: there are two words. I have provided a brief description for each one. Pick the one that is most like you, as you are most of the time, and not just based on how you feel currently.

Note: Many of the answers throughout all three parts of the test make you choose between rather "black and white" answers. Picking one answer does not mean you must completely reject the opposite answer; it just means that you have a natural preference. Real people are hard to stuff into neatly categorized boxes, but that's what MBTI is. Most people have personalities that do not fit in 100% neatly with MBTI; that's okay. We're merely trying to find your most likely type(s) here by narrowing down the options.

The second part of the test provides descriptions (again, black and white) of each function and prompts you to pick the one that best resonates you. Do not think too hard into it; right now you're just answering, not thinking or analyzing. Take it slow if you need to.

The third and final part of the test is probably the most important part. On the typical and rather overused 1-5 scale, we are now pitting your functions against each other. They are battling for dominance. Is your Si or Se (depending on which one you picked in part 2) stronger or weaker than your Ni or Ne? and so on and so forth.

Once you have finished answering all of the questions, post them here and/or go to a website such as this one and use your results to determine your function order. Not everyone's fits so nicely. For example, some people resonate with both Ni and Si; but one type cannot be both. If you use Ni, then you also use Se, and if you use Si, then you also use Ne. So then how do you figure out which one you are? You have to either pick between Ni and Si (which one is stronger), or you can try typing based on tertiary or inferior function (which one of the opposites are weaker). My friend ended up being a very clean-cut ISTJ; there were no function contradictions and his preferences aligned almost perfectly. This will not be the case for everyone. This is also why some people prefer dichotomies over the JCF.

Why am I making this test, which requires you to use your brain and think, rather than just asking everyone to go to an online test that will do all the thinking for them?
Because people are complex. Tests can be very helpful in narrowing down your type, yes. But from my observations the majority of the people on this website posting in this section of the subforum have already taken those tests and gotten mixed results, and now they want clarification. The best way to get that clarification is self-typing. This is a short test meant to guide people on the path to self-typing. No one asked me to make this, so I can't guarantee anyone will even use it. But since I ended up making it for personal use, I figured it would be wasteful not to share it in case even one person out there finds it helpful.

I am not perfect, and neither is my test. Please point out to me if you disagree with any of the descriptions within the test, and tell me a way to better phrase or explain things if necessary. Suggestions for how to improve it are also very welcome. If how I have worded anything confuses you, ask me, and I will try my absolute best to clarify.

Having a piece of paper is recommended.

THE TEST:

PART I. DICHOTOMIES
For each pair of words below, select the word that best describes you as you are on a day-to-day basis, not just right now. See definitions below each set for more information.

Introverted or Extroverted
Introversion: having lower levels of energy
Extroversion: having higher levels of energy
Introvert
Sensing or Intuitive
Sensing: focusing on the real; using experience to make decisions; facts
Intuitive: focusing on the imagined; using gut feelings to make decisions; ideas
Unsure
Feeling or Thinking
Feeling: trusting emotion to make decisions; values harmony; people-oriented
Thinking: trusting logic to make decisions; values truth; task-oriented
Feeling
Perceiving or Judging
Judging: having a preference for feeling or thinking[/spoiler]
Unsure
PART II. JUNGIAN COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS – DISTINGUISHING PREFERENCES
For each question below, choose the selection that best describes you as you are on a day-to-day basis, not just right now. See definitions below each set for a description of each function. Keep in mind that picking one answer does not mean you must reject the other.

Introverted Sensing (Si) or Extroverted Sensing (Se)
Si: notices what changes; preference for the familiar; solves problems by referencing similar past experiences; likes routine
Se: notices what stays the same; preference for the unknown; solves problems by adapting to the situation; likes trying new things
Si
Introverted Intuition (Ni) or Extroverted Intuition (Ne)
Ni: narrowing down possibilities and focusing on the most likely outcome when making a decision
Ne: generating multiple possibilities or outcomes and considering all of them when making a decision
Ne
Introverted Feeling (Fi) or Extroverted Feeling (Fe)
Fi: values are subjective; wants to be true to the self at the expense of being liked by others; nonconforming; individualistic; feelings are private; forms or shares opinions regardless of what others think
Fe: values are objective; wants to be liked by others at the expense of being true to the self; accommodating; inclusive; feelings are shared; prefers to know what others think before sharing or forming opinions
Unsure
Introverted Thinking (Ti) or Extroverted Thinking (Te)
Ti: deductive reasoning; judges information based on principles; theoretical; analyzes; process-oriented
Te: inductive reasoning; judges information based on procedures; practical; explains; product-oriented[/spoiler]
Unsure
PART III. JUNGIAN COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS – STACKING FUNCTIONS
For each question below, select the number you think best corresponds to you as a person on a day-to-day basis, not just right now. 1 = strongly disagree; 5 = strongly agree.

1. I consider myself an extroverted person. 3
1 2 3 4 5
2. I resonate more with my Si or Se more so than my Ni or Ne. 4
1 2 3 4 5
3. I resonate more with my Fi or Fe more so than my Ti or Te. 4
1 2 3 4 5
4. I resonate more with my Si or Se more so than my Fi or Fe. 4
1 2 3 4 5
5. I resonate more with my Ni or Ne more so than my Fi or Fe. 4
1 2 3 4 5
6. I resonate more with my Si or Se more so than my Ti or Te. 4
1 2 3 4 5
7. I resonate more with my Ni or Ne more so than my Ti or Te. 4
1 2 3 4 5[/spoiler]

Tell me what you like and do not like about the test. Let me know if any changes or improvements need to be made. Also, if you think something has been forgotten or needs to be included, I would love to know that as well. I hope this can be useful to somebody out there who needs it.
I like Jung more than the letter scale, but I'm probably isfj not infp since I'm more perceptive than J Dom.