• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on how I view each enneagram type (as it applies/doesn't apply to me)

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How many times I need to repeat, with other people also repeating as well?
There is not enough information to type you. I am the guy who answers the unanswered people on 'whats my type thread' because I know that people get upset 'being ignored' here. But this might be the first time I ever regret to do that. You had 0 answers in more than 10 days, the thread only got hot after my answer. There is no sign or you being a N or S on your first post, I just took the most reasonable guess, and the basis for that guess is just on the answer of the quote above.

If you want to take "correlation =/= causation" so you can ignore every correlation, you can go forward into it. But forget all 16 letters type and a lot of typology stuff, because a lot of them is based on correlation, even if they are just from observations and not statistics. Even the enneagram might be in the same boat, we don't know that because there is no "enneagram book 1".

I understand that. Also, that's a shame. And this has any relevance because? So, if there's no sign of me being either of those, why claim I'm either of them then?

I haven't tried to ignore anything by pointing that out.