• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Curious about type

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Thanks, I had also thought that I was an intuitive type, but I think I mentioned earlier that someone typed me as ISFP not too long ago, because of something about my speech pattern, along with a reluctance to accept interpretations which aren't my own. I do sometimes wonder if I could really be a sensing type, as I can sometimes find environmental stimuli to be somewhat overwhelming.

Finding environmental stimuli to be somewhat overwhelming is not a sensing trait, but rather an introvert trait. However, I dont think I could really say for sure you are introvert by just that phrase.

EDIT: But reinforces the idea that you are introvert.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At this point, if I had to guess, I'd say INFP. You're welcome to participate in the forum more so we can get to know you better! Also, I hope that you're able to decrease how high your neuroticism level is (that sounds kinda weird, but I mean... the level and intensity of your negative feelings). I know what it can be like. :hug: