• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTPs and INFPs

Feline

Is it common for INFPs to like ESTPs? I only know two ESTPs for sure. I've had difficulties with one, because after I moved AWAY she moved ON. The other one is a relative and keeping in touch is very difficult. Other than the issue of staying in touch, I love both ESTPs and genuinely enjoy them. One of my ESTPs makes really good jokes. The other one just makes great atmosphere. Both are really smart. So I'm one INFP who really likes the ESTPs I know.

Are these two types particularly compatible?

Last edited:

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm, I'm not sure, actually! My little brother is an INFP and he thinks I'm weird and bossy :dry: He seems to look up to me to some extent, however.

Their functions are a lot different. In fact, I've heard ESTPs and INFPs are total opposites in this case. INFPs are very caring and imaginative, and ESTPs are realistic and daring. Maybe you appreciate some of the ESTP traits, or your ESTPs admire you? :blush: