• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] I will VI you

lowcal

Enneagram
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION]

Would you mind taking a moment to VI me? :) I am rather confused about my type at the moment.

Thanks very much!

Last edited:

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could you evaluate based just on the two photos I already have on here?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] are you still doing this?

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I strongly disapprove of this thread.

Can't assume it is in jest, given how many eastern socionists really do take this sort of thing seriously.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I strongly disapprove of this thread.

Can't assume it is in jest, given how many eastern socionists really do take this sort of thing seriously.
That's okay, I strongly disapprove of hackneyed process Ti/Fe-style wheel reinvention goofbaggery and consensus-voting based on selling your self-typing to a group of hand picked sycophants.

You stick with your thing, and I'll stick with mine.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's okay, I strongly disapprove of hackneyed process Ti/Fe-style wheel reinvention goofbaggery and consensus-voting based on selling your self-typing to a group of hand picked sycophants.

You stick with your thing, and I'll stick with mine.

I assume you're talking about Gulenko's Humanitarian Socionics school, because otherwise you aren't up to date on how WSS operates.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I assume you're talking about Gulenko's Humanitarian Socionics school, because otherwise you aren't up to date on how WSS operates.

Why, did you step down or something?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why, did you step down or something?

To think that my presence is sufficient for sycophancy is giving me too much credit.

I encouraged people to join my Diagnostic Team who have no subordination to myself, but have been in Socionics before my involvement. One can hardly say that Aestrivex and Expat are sycophantic to anyone in the community. Furthermore, consensus-voting is no longer a thing for working out a person's type. The different arguments and disagreements are voiced with the reasons behind them.

Furthermore, accusations of wheel reinvention are firmly stuck to Gulenko and his Model G aspirations. There is no wheel reinvention with Socionics, merely a revolution of process and attitude towards its application and development.

Jaguar

I encouraged people to join my Diagnostic Team who have no subordination to myself, but have been in Socionics before my involvement. One can hardly say that Aestrivex and Expat are sycophantic to anyone in the community. Furthermore, consensus-voting is no longer a thing for working out a person's type.

No longer? That it ever existed to begin with is ludicrous.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No longer? That it ever existed to begin with is ludicrous.

Well consensus-voting was thought to work well in theory, in that the arguments for and against the most probable types were given and people were asked to vote based on the merits of these arguments and how they matched their experiences of the person. However, the flaws of such a process quickly made themselves apparent, including the group politics and personal stupidity. At the time there was no method of separating people who knew what they were talking about and were capable of applying critical thinking from those who either could not or had an agenda.