• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Ayure

I'd like to start with Sabrina, she seems like an ENTP in an Ne-Fe loop.
She's loyal to her friends (Si), always wants to do what's morally right (Fe), doesn't want to join the coven and hence comes up with a different group (Ne). I don't see much Ti which is why I think she's in an Ne-Fe loop.
What about the other characters?
Zelda: EXTJ

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I already made a thread for it. Sabrina is an ENFP 2w3 hence why she seems to be a Fe user.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm. Why did my exact thread about this get zero responses but this one did?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Zelda is icy and rigid, so she's definitely an FP or TJ. She likes to follow laws too, so that makes me lean more TJ than FP. But the following of the rules could have something to do with her being a 3w2. I don't see her much as an extrovert, but she could be. She seems more focused than I typically associate with STJ's and not as much fun. So I'd say ENTJ or INTJ.

Sabrina had a good long time to decide whether she was going to go through with the dark baptism and she was still figuring things out during the baptism. And she changed her mind based on new information. So I think she's definitely a P type. I'd go more with FP than TP due to the way she was solving her friends' problems without their involvement in it. TP's, in my experience, are more likely to talk you through and let you figure it out then they are to do everything for you. I would say Sabrina has a small circle of friends, so she's probably ISFP. The ISFP's in my life have been meddlesome like her.

I could put Hilda down as an INFP. I like to think that I'm not as much of a pushover as her, but that's the way people typically see INFP's.

Hmmm. Why did my exact thread about this get zero responses but this one did?

i think it just depends on when you post. Like the day of the week and the time matter as far as how many people are on the forum to see it. Also, I didn't get done watching the show until tonight, so that might make a difference too.

Just so everyone knows, just because I watched the show doesn't mean I liked it. I don't want anyone to think I'm recommending it.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think it just depends on when you post. Like the day of the week and the time matter as far as how many people are on the forum to see it. Also, I didn't get done watching the show until tonight, so that might make a difference too.

I posted it about a day after it came out.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alas here were my guesses on my thread:
Sabrina - ENFP 2w3 sx/so?
Harvey - ISFJ 9w1 sx
Ambrose - ENTP 7w6
Zelda - ESTJ 3w2 sp/so
Hilda - ENFP 7w6 sx/so?
Father Blackwood - ENTJ 3w2 so

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd like to start with Sabrina, she seems like an ENTP in an Ne-Fe loop.
She's loyal to her friends (Si), always wants to do what's morally right (Fe), doesn't want to join the coven and hence comes up with a different group (Ne). I don't see much Ti which is why I think she's in an Ne-Fe loop.
What about the other characters?
Zelda: EXTJ

She has morals, but it is more relativism (Fi) than it is absolutism (Fe).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sabrina is very attuned to the relationships around her, but at the same time, she does what seems right to her. For example the way she saved her friend from being bullied or the way she refused to become a part of the church because it felt wrong. Most of the time she seems to do moral good or bad decisions based on her own inner guid, she's definitely Fi>Fe.

She also seems to be very nice, friendy and social, I don't see her as an introvert.

She aslo seems like the one who can stand her ground when it's neccessary and she's pretty rebelious, strong, doesn't fear to assert her will and inner power which is more Se than Ne. Yet at the time when she couldn't choose between the world of the mortal or the wtiches showed nicely how she can see the potential in different future scenarios.

So far she seems EXFP to me.