• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] iv just been banned on another site

chado

MBTI Type
infp
hey iv just been banned on another site caled intj forum,i mean come they banned all the juicy people what are they going to be left with just dride out fruit why are all theres websites so uptight about things you post,lol i litteraly wasnt even spamming i just asked alot of different kind of unconvensional questions

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you read up on the rules before posting? They seem pretty strict about enforcing them, but on the other hand, they do list all the expectations for participation in the community beforehand. I'd expect no less from an INTJforum. I feel like INTJs are pretty clear about their expectations, and that's one of the things I like about them.

I did create an account there, but I haven't posted much.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
hey iv just been banned on another site caled intj forum,i mean come they banned all the juicy people what are they going to be left with just dride out fruit why are all theres websites so uptight about things you post,lol i litteraly wasnt even spamming i just asked alot of different kind of unconvensional questions

You really thought an INTJ forum was going to tolerate your federal pound me in the ass prison questions?

Mole

Permabanned

Using good grammar is a sign of respect for your readers.

The fact you can't be bothered using good grammar suggests you don't respect your readers.

But worse, not using good grammar suggests you don't respect yourself, so how do you expect others to respect you?

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Congrats I guess?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
love you Chad o. I got the cheddar.

I ship [MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION]

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh:
I'm sorry if I sound offensive but my mother is an INTJ, and she somehow claims that I am one of very few people who can "get" her and feels comfortable socializing with, but what she doesn't know is that I am intimidated by her intellectuality :backout: I feel drained after engaging with her for too long, from where did you get the courage to be in a forum with all INTJs? Specially that you post some trolls from what I have noticed, no INTJ can tolerate that..
I say you just don't think about it, this too shall pass my friend

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Goodness, your spelling/grammar is driving me nuts.

Also, you make the most pointless threads.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You just answered your own question.

Incessantly posting below-standard threads to ask your "unconventional questions" translates as spamming.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
Agreed. The OP got banned on Personality Cafe for the same reason.

lol if i was that bad why havent i been banned here yet i have never even recieved a warning on here or any complaint?and wen i first came on here i was posting bad and loads of threads?

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol if i was that bad why havent i been banned here yet i have never even recieved a warning on here or any complaint?and wen i first came on here i was posting bad and loads of threads?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-fluff-zone/25206-random-thread.html

You could try out that thread if you feel the compulsion to make more threads.

As for why you haven't gotten a warning for spamming here, I assume the mods might be busy. You can't expect them to check every single thread that makes it on the forum.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION]

Is this the same chad0 that got banned on PerC twice?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION]

I knew this guy called "Crow", he got banned from there as well.

edit: I also saw some funny threads about psychosis, where someone would bring up a real topic, and the supposed INTJs would respond with know-nothing stereotyped rubbish.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

Well, obviously it's because Legion lives here!

Haha, nah, I stayed at this forum, and got off PerC and INTJforum fairly quickly, since this one was already higher quality.

I've been quite insulting at various times, and all around inconsistent on this forum, and I'm still around.

Lark

I think of reddit and 4chan as the slums of the internet these days