• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Inside Out

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why SP? I think being so averse to so many things is uncharacteristically ESFP. :laugh: She seems J to me but idk about the rest, maybe ENFJ

I can't explain it, but yeah you're probably right. :p

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This movie was clever. I liked the double helix staircase, the islands and the long term memory idea. What was interesting was that Riley's mothers emotion characters was led by Sadness and the Dad, anger. Riley's was Joy obviously.

Wrote about some of the characters on my blog a few days ago.

Joy: ESFJ
Extroversion - Highly focused on the outside world
Fe - external harmony, encouraging others, expresses happiness, radiates emotions all the time
Si - becomes stressed when the situation go wrong, wants to restore this back to normal, afraid of unfamiliarity, aware of how negativity affects well being and health.

Disgust: INFP...why not? :)
Introversion - Impressions are filtered subjectively
Fi - feels repulsion and dislike towards the actions of people, strong sense of her own ideals
Ne - perceives what an object could potentially do in a situation
Si - awareness of internal sensations affect Riley's physical state

Fear - Si dom
Introversion - subjective impression of reality
Si - for same reasons as Disgust, except more aware of how it affects himself

Anger - Se dom
Extroversion - Sees the outer world and subjects as actually is
Se - Asserts himself strongly, reacts to surroundings

I don't think Sadness can be typed, but it is fair to point out that sensing is weak as she engages little with any activity. An introvert and a feeler is likely.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Joy: ESFJ
Sadness: INFP (or ISFJ)
Anger: ESTJ
Fear: ISFJ?
Disgust: Possibly ESFP or ESTP