• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Animal You See First in This Picture Will Tell You Everything About Your Personality

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I noticed the butterfly first because it's the biggest fucking thing in the picture

Missed opportunity in not tying the butterfly's description to hedonism

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Another classic full of shit test.
the images are layered on top of each othef. So some layers will be more visible than others.
Also some "animals" are small relative to the size of the pic while others (like the gigantic butterfly) take most of the screen. You d have to be blind or be using a really large screen not to see the butterfly first. If you use a larger screen or if your eyes just happened to be centered around the tiny area where it s visible then you ll see the wolf. Many other layers are near invisible as covered with 5 other layers.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I saw the crab first but there's no type description for that. You'd think that it'd be explained given the eerie vibe the faint legs give the image.

Makes sense.
I always figured you'd get crabs.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw the wolf and the butterfly equally, but I thought it was because the butterfly has the largest, encompassing shape in the image - it forms the outer boundaries of the entire image, and the wolf's eyes and nose are the darkest part of the image, and centered. That other people are seeing other images first is interesting to me.

Starry

Then I'd say it's just a silly online test. :)

They're fun though. And I often find the silly online tests generate far more interest and discussion than the less silly. Likewise, for me, this test is pretty damn accurate...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I think mine's broken, all I see is this:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
It means you enjoy long walks on scorched earth, BBQ's, rings, towers, corrupting the minds of men, and world domination!

Wow, that's creepily accurate. Great Test...^_^

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the I-can't-believe-it's-not-butterfly

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wolf. I blame human face detection processing/the wolf's central placement and whatnot. Description's not necessarily too far off, regardless.

Butterfly second, as its distinct wing pattern outlines everything else.

Just Another cute timefiller test that blows smokers up the user's ass. /shrug

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Wolf > falcon > dog > butterfly

I don't see how you could see anything else with that wolf starin you straight in the face

The descriptions are surprisingly accurate

A wolf is all about secrecy and privacy. Wolves are found in packs, which are wandering in a far off forest somewhere. This shows that you have a small circle of close friends and they’re the only ones you’re comfortable with. You are extremely fussy when it comes to making new friends because you’re secretive by nature and very protective of your wise but fragile soul.

A falcon is a free spirit. People who see a falcon are adventure seekers. If you saw a falcon, you tend to fly above everyone else. Moreover, you know you truly deserve it. You have high self-esteem and you’re proud of who you are. You dislike being held back since you tend to live life on your own terms.

Dogs are all about loyalty. Seeing a dog, you are selfless and give generously to those in need. You cherish the feeling of making people happy. With your reliable and outgoing personality, you’re always there for people who need you. It sometimes takes a toll on you, but you don’t let that dampen your spirits!

A butterfly shows beauty and pleasure. It’s a hint at your hedonism. You understand that life is short and you only live once. So you tend to live in the moment without any worries of the past or the future. You hate small talk and are easily bored if you’re not experiencing life to the fullest.

Ni Te Fi Se ?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A dove

A dove shows peace, hope and unity. Seeing a dove before anything else shows you have a pure soul and absolutely hate conflicts. This also shows you are more inclined towards the greater good and are beyond the material pursuits. Your focus is on transcending into a pure and authentic human rather than running after worldly things.

I feel really weird for being the only one to see the dove lol..

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I saw the contours of the dog first without even being able to recognize what it was for a couple of seconds.

Dogs are all about loyalty. Seeing a dog, you are selfless and give generously to those in need. You cherish the feeling of making people happy. With your reliable and outgoing personality, you’re always there for people who need you. It sometimes takes a toll on you, but you don’t let that dampen your spirits!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A wolf.

A wolf is all about secrecy and privacy. Wolves are found in packs, which are wandering in a far off forest somewhere. This shows that you have a small circle of close friends and they’re the only ones you’re comfortable with. You are extremely fussy when it comes to making new friends because you’re secretive by nature and very protective of your wise but fragile soul.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Butterfly

but idk if that accurate heh.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I saw the tip of the butterfly wings before I could scroll down and see the picture.

I closed my eyes and scrolled down and when I opened them and looked at the middle of the picture I saw the falcon first.