• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your spiritual archetype?

EtaCarinae

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mostly for those who are interested in spiritual / esoteric things, I guess...

What Is Your Spiritual Archetype? | Playbuzz

The Lightworker

You have experienced a lot in your life and on your spiritual path but are always eager for more. Because of this you are extremely nurturing and understanding of others. You have worked through a lot of your blocks and have come out on the other side more wise and peaceful than even you could have imagined. You see every day as an opportunity to develop your spirituality and are constantly amazed by the clever ways the universe speaks to you to convey its messages.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Theologist

You read scriptures, and ancient texts which describe the omnipotent presence of God and yearn to know this presence in your life. You are incredibly intellectual and study profusely. You have a library of leaders you follow and admire who will assist you in achieving success on your path

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the occultist: wrong, but not entirely...

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Witch

For the Witch, spirituality is about making your own rules. You don’t believe in sitting idly by, you believe in creating one's own morals, magic, and destiny.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
The Mythologist.

You relish in the magic of lore and daydream about the existence of unicorns, fairies, wizards and mermaids. You believe in Man's ability to induce magic and miracles into corporeal form. You love stories, especially in depth tales of faraway places that transport you from the modern day. You love fantasy books and films and are fascinated by Gods and legends.

Sounds spot on, cool!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Eastern Philosopher.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Eastern Philosopher

The Eastern Philosopher is a soft, quiet and unchallenging personality. You are subdued and prefer to avoid confrontation. You see beauty in the smallest of details and believe in letting everything be as it is meant to be. You love seeing other people smile and believe life is a beautiful journey both spiritually and personally.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Mythologist

You relish in the magic of lore and daydream about the existence of unicorns, fairies, wizards and mermaids. You believe in Man's ability to induce magic and miracles into caporal form. You love stories, especially in depth tales of faraway places that transport you from the modern day. You love fantasy books and films and are fascinated by Gods and legends.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Lightworker
103e9331-e6b1-4ee6-8b8e-cfc7c8faf48f.jpg

You have experienced a lot in your life and on your spiritual path but are always eager for more. Because of this you are extremely nurturing and understanding of others. You have worked through a lot of your blocks and have come out on the other side more wise and peaceful than even you could have imagined. You see every day as an opportunity to develop your spirituality and are constantly amazed by the clever ways the universe speaks to you to convey its messages.

The New Ager

583c6164-85a8-4357-945e-8aa87997598c.jpg

You've spent your lifetime practicing spirituality “their” way and are ready to live and practice, on your own terms. You have been through the trenches and seek to incorporate spirituality into every aspect of your life. Spirituality is a journey and you enjoy traveling your journey with loving souls who “get it”. You celebrate life and see your friends as the family you choose.

I'm not going to lie, I have some interest in New Age stuff (astrology, crystals, yoga, mysticism, etc). But I'm not an extreme practitioner of any sort, except for maybe yoga.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The occultist

You love the supernatural and are drawn to other worlds. The Occultist studies metaphysics, philosophy and space. You love science fiction, supernatural lore, parapsychology, astrology, numerology and learning about other occultists and metaphysicians. You could (and most likely do) spend hours researching space, alchemy, and philosophy.

lol I feel like this is my aesthetic. I do like sci-fi though.

One question asked what spiritual tool I used, but I don't use any so I just picked pendulum since I used that in my science class once.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
other worlds

What Is Your Spiritual Archetype?

The Occultist

You love the supernatural and are drawn to other worlds. The Occultist studies metaphysics, philosophy and space. You love science fiction, supernatural lore, parapsychology, astrology, numerology and learning about other occultists and metaphysicians. You could (and most likely do) spend hours researching space, alchemy, and philosophy.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Shaman

Shamans were revered and sought after for their council. They held a position which was honored and appreciated among their people. You may find that you embody these traits in your life and work. The Shaman finds they attract others who are seeking guidance and support, without even offering it. As a Shaman, people may be drawn to you without explanation as to why. Because you channel this ancient energy, others are drawn to it, seeking your wisdom and council.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"The Mythologist
You relish in the magic of lore and daydream about the existence of unicorns, fairies, wizards and mermaids. You believe in Man's ability to induce magic and miracles into caporal form. You love stories, especially in depth tales of faraway places that transport you from the modern day. You love fantasy books and films and are fascinated by Gods and legends."

Woooow. Big surprise. I felt like I was reading an INFP description :') this was a really fun quiz. I've always liked playbuzz.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Shaman

Shamans were revered and sought after for their council. They held a position which was honored and appreciated among their people. You may find that you embody these traits in your life and work. The Shaman finds they attract others who are seeking guidance and support, without even offering it. As a Shaman, people may be drawn to you without explanation as to why. Because you channel this ancient energy, others are drawn to it, seeking your wisdom and council.