• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super fast MBTI test

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP. Humpback whale. Is that a fat joke?! :laugh:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Intp, twice!

I feel a little attacked by the highly accurate part about preferring a book about human interaction to actual human interaction part.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You belong to the Giant Panda (INFJ) Tribe!

Giant-Panda-1140x855.jpg

You are the stereotypical underdog, the idealistic reformer plugging away in the trenches of a system in dire need of change. Your sensitivity and academic prowess are two traits that, though rarely receiving much popular acclaim, you use to great effect, counseling those previously thought to be inconsolable, and nudging slowly but surely towards progress a structure previously thought to be immovable.

strange :shrug:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ

But the flaw exists in the test with inner self vs how you act.

I am also an Ambivert.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
ENTJ

But the flaw exists in the test with inner self vs how you act.

I am also an Ambivert.

There is no such thing as an "Ambivert" it's human physiology to want to be part of a community if nothing more than to fall back on when we need to just as we all want to be alone sometimes.
We all have different masks for different settings.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is no such thing as an "Ambivert" it's human physiology to want to be part of a community if nothing more than to fall back on when we need to just as we all want to be alone sometimes.
We all have different masks for different settings.

technically there's no such things as introverts and extroverts either. Technically there's no such thing as INTPs, INTJs, ISTJs, ISFJs, ENTPs, ESFPs, etc

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is no such thing as an "Ambivert" it's human physiology to want to be part of a community if nothing more than to fall back on when we need to just as we all want to be alone sometimes. We all have different masks for different settings.
I would disagree. Your mind in not set in stone. You can learn how to do things differently than your natural state. Ambiverts are simply those who figured out how to change states to suit their needs. This doesn't mean they can switch between extroverted/introverted at any time. For examplex It just means an Introverted person learmed to like talking and socializing, being center of attention etc. Or an extrovert learmed the greatness of quiet time and self reflection.

Try not to be so rigid, this also doesn't even include mental disorders, trauma, and personality surpression.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I would disagree. Your mind in not set in stone. You can learn how to do things differently than your natural state. Ambiverts are simply those who figured out how to change states to suit their needs. This doesn't mean they can switch between extroverted/introverted at any time. For examplex It just means an Introverted person learmed to like talking and socializing, being center of attention etc. Or an extrovert learmed the greatness of quiet time and self reflection.

Try not to be so rigid, this also doesn't even include mental disorders, trauma, and personality surpression.

what is an introvert/ extrovert? What does it mean?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I had to define it, its how you process your emotions. With others, or within yourself.

An extrovert is more likely to communicate bad feelings, while an introvert stews in their own bad feelings. Outward action, inward action.

But this is just my opinion, so <shrugs>

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If I had to define it, its how you process your emotions. With others, or within yourself.

An extrovert is more likely to communicate bad feelings, while an introvert stews in their own bad feelings. Outward action, inward action.

But this is just my opinion, so <shrugs>

Well let me give you the facts. Introverts can be outgoing, and extroverts can be reserved. Your identification as Introvert or Extrovert depends on two things: First, is whether you gain energy from being alone, or from being around people. Second, and more accurately, Is what your dominant cognitive function is. Do you know what cognitive functions are?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well let me give you the facts. Introverts can be outgoing, and extroverts can be reserved. Your identification as Introvert or Extrovert depends on two things: First, is whether you gain energy from being alone, or from being around people. Second, and more accurately, Is what your dominant cognitive function is. Do you know what cognitive functions are?

Sure thing, but that doesn't mean one cannot learn to be energized by both. Which is what an Ambivert does.

I am personally the worse example to use though, because I got a stack of issues.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

Everyone needs to learn to do both of those things to get along in society. It’s called being “ well adjusted” not special, or different.

Secondly, what you described are stereotypes. Being an extrovert has nothing to do with being loud. I despise loud people just as I know introvertscwho will talk your ear off.