• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Subconscious Obsessed With?

tired

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sex!

Your subconscious is obsessed with SEX!

Yes, you've read it right, and no, it's not something to be ashamed of!
The pictures you have picked suggest that your subconscious mind is very occupied with sex. You are a naturally sexual and loving person, you simply love to LOVE, and one of the biggest acts that you do with someone you love is sex.
Although your subconscious if obsessed with sex, you have a healthy way of life. You do not get too carried away (Although sometimes you wish you would), and you look for emotional attraction before you think about the physical one.

Do you agree with your result? Is sex a big part of your life? Tell us in the comments!

Is sex a big part of your life?

i'm the type you would call "extra virgin"

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Food

Your subconscious is obsessed with FOOD!

One of your biggest passions in life is food: Eating, cooking, creating new recipes and especially - sharing it with others.
The pictures you have chosen indicate that your subconscious is constantly occupied with thoughts about food. You are a very passionate, warm and loving person. You love to experience life to the fullest, and there’s no better way to get energy than by eating delicious meals. There’s one thing you like more than eating food, and that’s cooking food. You see the act of cooking for another person as one of the strongest signs of affection. You like to see the faces of others enjoying your creation.
Although food is your biggest passion, you have a pretty strong power of will, so you know when to stop eating so you won’t gain weight or suffer from high cholesterol. You know how to balance this healthy love so you could keep on enjoying food for many years to come.

Well can’t say i’m obsessed with food but i do like food. :p

Lark

My actual subconscious is obsessed with martial arts, women and money.

No matter how much I try to train it otherwise.

Also there's a part of it which I am very sure has been seriously damaged due to trauma.

Lark

Also I am pretty sure that my subconscious is like a cross between Moya from Farscape, the Star Ship Enterprise in Next Generation and Red Dwarf, only it just me in there walking around when I have any access to it, usually when I sleep more deeply than usual. Which is rare.

Mole

Permabanned
I am obsessed with repression. The repressed are repressive, I keep telling myself. And I keep on trying to free myself.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am obsessed with repression. The repressed are repressive, I keep telling myself. And I keep on trying to free myself.

Wait, is Macho Hans your Tyler Durden?

Mole

Permabanned
Wait, is Macho Hans your Tyler Durden?

Macho Hans is a parody of machismo, just as Mole is not actually macho, but would like to be like his friend, Mr Badger.

And most of all, macho Mole likes the alliteration.

However Mole is seriously exploring the physical fact that he is now a cyborg. It's no joke but a reality. And I would like to explore Mole the cyborg as we go along.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Macho Hans is a parody of machismo, just as Mole is not actually macho, but would like to be like his friend, Mr Badger.

However Mole is seriously exploring the physical fact that he is now a cyborg. It's no joke but a reality. And I would like to explore Mole the cyborg as we go along.

well, aren't we all cyborgs?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I can't stop laughing. This is next level, even for you.

Mole

Permabanned
well, aren't we all cyborgs?
This is true. For instance, we are married to our Mechanical Bride, called The Motor Car. So we are all cyborgs, half man and half machine.

And we are all married to our Universal Turing Machine.

But we tend to be unaware of our status as cyborgs.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah ...

According to this quiz I got food, though

Your subconscious is obsessed with FOOD!

One of your biggest passions in life is food: Eating, cooking, creating new recipes and especially - sharing it with others.
The pictures you have chosen indicate that your subconscious is constantly occupied with thoughts about food. You are a very passionate, warm and loving person. You love to experience life to the fullest, and there’s no better way to get energy than by eating delicious meals. There’s one thing you like more than eating food, and that’s cooking food. You see the act of cooking for another person as one of the strongest signs of affection. You like to see the faces of others enjoying your creation.
Although food is your biggest passion, you have a pretty strong power of will, so you know when to stop eating so you won’t gain weight or suffer from high cholesterol. You know how to balance this healthy love so you could keep on enjoying food for many years to come.

I have no weight nor eating issues, in fact I RARELY eat. And I'm lazy about cooking. I'd sooner go out and buy snacks or go to restaurants as I love the chill lively environment. Oh the irony. .

The only thing I eta a lot of is Ice Cream.. And anything Mint.. Blessed be the gods for that masterpiece!

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Your subconscious is obsessed with nature!

The pictures you have chosen paint the picture (get it?) that you are obsessed with nature. From a very early age you've felt a strong connection with animals and nature. You've always loved camping, traveling, hiking and just exploring the beautiful world that surrounds us. For you, nature is this beautiful, magical place where everything makes sense. There are simple rules and adventure is always waiting for you just around the river-bend.

Your subconscious makes you think about traveling while doing grocery shopping, cooking, walking down the street and especially while working. And if you could, you would leave everything and go to travel around the world.

That's why my username is NatureChaser! Wow!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sex and candy.