• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Adobe Creative Type Quiz

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here's a satisfying quiz that shows you what type of creativity you have

Creative Types by Adobe Create

I got: The Visionary

Creative Strengths Full of big ideas, ability to see potential and possibility everywhere
Untapped Potential Using your visions to fuel consistent daily action
Ideal Collaborator The Thinker

You live in a world of infinite possibilities, preferring to see things not as they are but as they could be. You know that life is limited only by the boundaries of your own beliefs, and you’re driven to push the limits of, well, everything.

Emotional, passion-driven, and full of ideas, the VISIONARY combines a vivid imagination with a desire for practical solutions. Your introspective and intuitive nature is balanced by a keen interest in the world around you and a desire to contribute to society.

Charismatic and expressive, you love sharing your ideas and visions with others and creating community around shared values and ideals. Your greatest gift? The ability to see the spark of potential in everything and everyone, and to inspire others to see it, too. You’re able to guide people toward an invisible horizon with a rare generosity of spirit and strength of conviction.

Don’t get stuck in the dreaming stage, VISIONARY. Your greatest challenge—and true power—lies in learning to take consistent daily action to create the future you envision.

Seek out the “voice of reason” of the THINKER type to help you take a grounded, rational approach to your creative work. The THINKER’s deep perception and probing intellect lend a powerful clarity that can bring your visions into sharper focus.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Dreamer. The power of imagination unleashed.

Creative Strengths Connection to emotions and imagination, empathy and sensitivity
Untapped Potential Using dreams to fuel real-world action
Ideal Collaborator The Innovator
The world is a place of beauty and magic in the eyes of a DREAMER. Where others see facts and figures, you see symbols, metaphors, and hidden meanings.

You’re deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination—the quintessential idealist and romantic. The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.

You’re naturally drawn to express your inner world through literary pursuits, music, and the visual arts. Think of yourself as the “magical realist” of the creative types: like the literary masters of that genre, you naturally infuse your everyday life with the beauty and wonder of the imagination.

Your greatest gift is your depth of sensitivity and empathy, which allows you to give voice to universal human emotions in a way that touches people on a profound level. Your greatest challenge is learning to balance dreaming with disciplined action—which starts with coming back to the present moment. Let your mind roam free, DREAMER, but don’t forget to return to the here and now. Practicing mindfulness will go a long way in helping you turn your dreams into reality.

Seek out opportunities to collaborate with INNOVATOR types, who combine your lofty idealism with a focus on pragmatic solutions. The grounding energy of the INNOVATOR can inspire you to apply your imagination to real-world change.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The Thinker, Deep thoughts, Big Questions:

Creative Strengths
Intellectual curiosity, ability to find and create meaning

Untapped Potential
Bridging theory and practice, applying ideas in real life

Ideal Collaborator The Adventurer (You don't say.)

For the Thinker, the examined life is truly the only one worth living. Ever the perpetual student, you experience the world as an endless opportunity for learning, discovery, and truth-seeking.

Driven by an insatiable intellectual curiosity, the THINKER makes the quest for knowledge and truth a lifelong pursuit. With all those big questions and abstract thinking, you’ve got some serious electrical activity going on in that brain of yours! Few things satisfy your inquisitive mind more than a well-formulated question or an elegant solution, and you’re content to spend much of your time alone, studying topics that fascinate you and engaging with your inner world of ideas.

Your greatest gifts are your sense of wonder and depth of perception. You can see the big picture and the deeper meaning of almost any situation in a way that few others can. Your biggest challenges? Getting out of your head and learning to balance theory with practice. Try not to get too caught up in concepts and abstractions, dear THINKER. Great ideas are meant to be brought to life.

Seek out the company of ADVENTURER types, who provide the perfect counterbalance to your introspective and analytical nature. The infectious energy and playful spirit of the ADVENTURER remind you to embrace the joys of creation—and to not be afraid to get your hands a little dirty in the process.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the Dreamer
The power of imagination unleashed.

Creative Strengths Connection to emotions and imagination, empathy and sensitivity

Untapped Potential Using dreams to fuel real-world action
Ideal Collaborator The Innovator

The world is a place of beauty and magic in the eyes of a DREAMER. Where others see facts and figures, you see symbols, metaphors, and hidden meanings.

You’re deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination—the quintessential idealist and romantic. The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.

You’re naturally drawn to express your inner world through literary pursuits, music, and the visual arts. Think of yourself as the “magical realist” of the creative types: like the literary masters of that genre, you naturally infuse your everyday life with the beauty and wonder of the imagination.

Your greatest gift is your depth of sensitivity and empathy, which allows you to give voice to universal human emotions in a way that touches people on a profound level. Your greatest challenge is learning to balance dreaming with disciplined action—which starts with coming back to the present moment. Let your mind roam free, DREAMER, but don’t forget to return to the here and now. Practicing mindfulness will go a long way in helping you turn your dreams into reality.

Seek out opportunities to collaborate with INNOVATOR types, who combine your lofty idealism with a focus on pragmatic solutions. The grounding energy of the INNOVATOR can inspire you to apply your imagination to real-world change.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Awesome quiz! It did weird things to my eyeballs lol
I'm not sure I agree with the results though:

"Creative Strengths Intellectual curiosity, ability to find and create meaning
Untapped Potential Bridging theory and practice, applying ideas in real life
Ideal Collaborator The Adventurer
For the Thinker, the examined life is truly the only one worth living. Ever the perpetual student, you experience the world as an endless opportunity for learning, discovery, and truth-seeking.

Driven by an insatiable intellectual curiosity, the THINKER makes the quest for knowledge and truth a lifelong pursuit. With all those big questions and abstract thinking, you’ve got some serious electrical activity going on in that brain of yours! Few things satisfy your inquisitive mind more than a well-formulated question or an elegant solution, and you’re content to spend much of your time alone, studying topics that fascinate you and engaging with your inner world of ideas.

Your greatest gifts are your sense of wonder and depth of perception. You can see the big picture and the deeper meaning of almost any situation in a way that few others can. Your biggest challenges? Getting out of your head and learning to balance theory with practice. Try not to get too caught up in concepts and abstractions, dear THINKER. Great ideas are meant to be brought to life.

Seek out the company of ADVENTURER types, who provide the perfect counterbalance to your introspective and analytical nature. The infectious energy and playful spirit of the ADVENTURER remind you to embrace the joys of creation—and to not be afraid to get your hands a little dirty in the process."

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are you guys a fortune cookie or a birthday cake? Beehive or cocoon?

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are the Thinker

Deep thoughs, big questions.

Creative Strengths Intellectual curiosity, ability to find and create meaning
Untapped Potential Bridging theory and practice, applying ideas in real life
Ideal Collaborator The Adventurer

Seek out the company of ADVENTURER types, who provide the perfect counterbalance to your introspective and analytical nature. The infectious energy and playful spirit of the ADVENTURER remind you to embrace the joys of creation—and to not be afraid to get your hands a little dirty in the process."

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fortune cookie and beehive for me

Another "Dreamer"

Elaborate? ^^

Wow, I'm an introvert. I literally just picked the cocoon because I thought, "There's too many bees/people". I wonder if the bees represent multiple possibilities though

I chose a fortune cookie because I'm small and unassuming but full of surprises(I think).

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you guys a fortune cookie or a birthday cake? Beehive or cocoon?

I picked cake because I'd rather eat cake. And it's more filling and there's so much more to it.

And cocoon because it would be quiet and peaceful rather than overwhelming with busy buzziness.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I picked cake because I'd rather eat cake. And it's more filling and there's so much more to it.

And cocoon because it would be quiet and peaceful rather than overwhelming with busy buzziness.

That's interesting.

I don't care about birthday cakes. By process of elimination, I opted for a fortune cookie because it would be more interesting in the sense that I will challenge its content.

I chose a beehive because structure needs to be made. Metaphorically, I'm out of the cocoon a long time ago.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thinker

Seek out the company of ADVENTURER types, who provide the perfect counterbalance to your introspective and analytical nature. The infectious energy and playful spirit of the ADVENTURER remind you to embrace the joys of creation—and to not be afraid to get your hands a little dirty in the process.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Elaborate? ^^

Wow, I'm an introvert. I literally just picked the cocoon because I thought, "There's too many bees/people". I wonder if the bees represent multiple possibilities though

I chose a fortune cookie because I'm small and unassuming but full of surprises(I think).

Ahh interesting, I didn't take beehive like that (although rethinking it now that was probably exactly what they were trying to portray). When I thought of "cocoon" I took that as comfort and leisure and connected beehive to the phrase "busy bee," work, and busybodies. I'm definitely on the side of being constantly on the move and often working, so I picked the beehive. I went through the quiz sort of quickly hehe

With the fortune cookie I had the same sort of idea in mind. The cake seemed showy and outwardly interesting/appealing while the fortune cookie was more unassuming and held an internal appeal/knowledge.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=38618]robobot14[/MENTION] "Are you guys a fortune cookie or a birthday cake? Beehive or cocoon?"

Fortune cookie because I'm picky about cake, don't celebrate birthdays, don't like groups.
Cocoon because I'd much rather be by myself than in a busy, bustling, productive group :D

Are you a Ruler or Spring?
I chose ruler because, while I can't read patterns, I can't go about crafting in a haphazardly fashion. I like visual instructions :)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thinker

Not sure the purpose of those silly animations between the questions.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
maxresdefault.jpg