• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[UPDATED] i made an enneagram quiz

the sentinel

Enneagram
i made an enneagram quiz. but i will warn you, it does not follow the usual tropes of the enneatypes. you might get a number that is not your usual type.
link to quiz

update: rephrased some questions and changed a few.

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How does this not have any replies yet?? I thought the questions were very thought provoking and dug well into the triads, though some of them reminded me of MBTI questions(they could be used for both, though)

Type 6 - The Representative

wants a sense of belonging. Finds people they can integrate with and be loyal to. Sometimes can be prickly or jump to conclusions. Watches for hazards and responds in time. Often takes pride in identity or personality, friendly sense of humour. Feels anxious as an individual, sees strength in numbers.

Healthy 6 - The Loyalist
Aspires to do good for the world. Strong sense of siblinghood, reliable and faithful. Brave and cautious. Knows how to have a good time.

Unhealthy 6 - The Conformist

Has no identity outside of group. Makes group their entire personality. Prone to victimization, can join malevolent groups. May search out and punish scapegoats.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Weird test.

Type 5 - The Wizard
Looks for ways to "game the system". Observes the world and then acts after. A creative schemer, tries to find practical use for clever ideas. Self-sufficient but less interested in other people. Keeps leisure-time short, invested in bigger goals. May be seen as strange, unfazed by this reaction.

Healthy 5: The Brainstormer
Comes up with clever ways to make life easier. Shares this knowledge with others, giving them tips and tricks on how to 'win'. Others see them as a good source of offhand yet useful advice.

Unhealthy 5: The Miser
Greedy. Concerned with taking and having for survival. Develops paranoid and delusional ideas of others, "dog-eat-dog" mentality. Schemes are malicious, bizarre and risk-prone. Interpersonally vicious.

the sentinel

Enneagram
(lost access to my old account) anyone who can see this, DONT TAKE THAT TEST ANYMORE. i will have another link up at some point with the revised test

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
LOL. Now you tell me.

Anyways - old test gave me Type 4 - The Maverick