User Tag List

First 456

I'm not a Ne dom or aux, tert, or inferior. If I were I would tell you. Sensors can be artistic, creative, and even have imaginations too.

My 'people skills' are 'rusty'.
    Pardon me, but I have spent the last 'year' as a multi-dimensional wavelength of celestial intent...
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
    I am Catstiel; I'm an Angel of the Lord.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem, Ravenetta liked this post

Over the past decade+, having taken a literal barrage of tests, I've never scored as any of the FJs, SPs, ENTP or ESTJ. Relative to text premised online typing where you take an extract of my texts, I score INTP almost consistently but when it came to self-report tests, the only time I scored as an INTP was an online test that according to some, was very close to one of the older official MBTI tests, lol. It primarily relied on word selection and if you circle back to the text premised tests, it appears that my word selection is similar to what's considered the INTP style. With the balance of self-report tests, I've scored as an ISTJ once but the vast majority would be NTJ of either variety.
    Likes Froody Blue Gem liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    SLI

I'm ISTP, but I've also gotten ISFP, INTP, ISTJ and INTJ in tests one or twice. I'm quite surely not any ExxJ.
    Just a lazy ISTP kid lost in Neverland
    sp-593

Any extroverts, any sensors, and any type possessing the Fe-Ti axis.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Any type with Fi.
    “That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.”

― Charles Bukowski

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so

MBTI: ENTJ. I'm way too unstructured and unassertive to be a Te dom. Dichotomy wise I'm somewhat of a hermit who goes out for food and I multitask a lot and don't make lists so I'm not very E or J(on tests though the N/S and T/F are more balanced). ESTJ too but ENTJ wins by functions. Besides Te doms I'd say Se doms because I suck at sports, not that aware of my environment even though I try to be, and I am too zoned out to really focus on the present

Enneagram: This is one is harder actually, but it's probably cause I'm a 9 and near triple attachment. I got the thirst for knowledge of a 5, the adventurousness of a 7, the goal seeking of a 3, the thirst for independence and control like an 8, the indecisiveness and paranoia of a 6, the striving for individuality like a 4, the generosity of a 2, and the self criticalness of a 1. Even though I'm super 9, 1 and 8 are usually the lowest scores on tests. I go with a one wing though because I think I test low because I'm all disorganized. I'm very morally concerned and I have an internal critic that eats at me. 8 is least like me because I don't express my anger much and I'm so unassertive it's funny. *stands around waiting people to move away from the soup at school because the soup station is at the sandwich shop and there's a line*
    Last edited by Bismuth Blitz; 12-30-2019 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Typo
    𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
    𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣
    𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚!

✤𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕛𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕖✤

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7

Since the first time I learned MBTI I know right away I'm not xxTJ. I'm too passive, emotional and indecisive to be an xxTJ. I also don't value competency and efficiency that much, and I never have a desire to be a leader because I hate telling people what to do. I'm not a direct person. For Enneagram I'm definitely not type 1, 3 and 8 for the same reason, especially type 8. Everything type 8 is, is everything I'm not.
    6w7 9w8 4w5

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Any type with Fe and Si.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.