• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is your favorite?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I would say going off of real life experiences
Istp
Enfp
Isfj
Even though I'm an extrovert I find i relate very well to introverts I enjoy their calm demeanor and,their tendency to be exclusive with who they let in.
It's like I am,the outer bands,of a hurricane and they are the eye bringing balance to the connection and i rarely feel the pressure to preform which i struggle with being around extroverts excluding enfps , I've never actually met one I didn't really just connect with( in real life) we always,seem to have deep intense non judgy conversation right out the gate no small talk needed

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I pondered about it for a few minutes and realized it's easier to list types I have difficulty getting along with than not.
Anyways... I tend to get along best with the healthy variants of:

ENTP, ENTJ, ISFJ, INTP.

Conversation-wise, anyone who has Fe or Ti anywhere in their stack are easier to talk to at length.
Ni also generally has that 'instant click' thing, but sadly I don't know any fellow INXJ as (irl) friends.

wildmoon

MBTI Type
NTP
Enneagram
I tend to click most with fellow NP types, some SP types and some NJ types. My favourites are probably ENTP, INFP and ISFP.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can be ok with any type even with ESFJ but I can easily found common language with ISTP , ISFP , INTP , ISTJ and INFJ. :)

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get along oddly well with EXTJ types and feel the most mentally stimulated when conversing with them. I tend to attract ISFPs and I do like them a lot, but their tendency to idolize can make me feel rather uncomfortable. ESTPs are fun to watch from afar but never approach. ENFPs and I get along fantastically but we're too much alike and not different enough for there to be any surprises.

At the end of the day, Te doms. I appreciate their communication style and how they don't care for dramatic effect, it's aggravating when I'm trying to have a factual discussion with someone and they make a big deal out of vocal presentation. Just get to the point, I don't care about how you say it.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get along oddly well with EXTJ types and feel the most mentally stimulated when conversing with them. I tend to attract ISFPs and I do like them a lot, but their tendency to idolize can make me feel rather uncomfortable. ESTPs are fun to watch from afar but never approach. ENFPs and I get along fantastically but we're too much alike and not different enough for there to be any surprises.

At the end of the day, Te doms. I appreciate their communication style and how they don't care for dramatic effect, it's aggravating when I'm trying to have a factual discussion with someone and they make a big deal out of vocal presentation. Just get to the point, I don't care about how you say it.

Thank you, I love your post :D

I completely agree about ESTPs :dry:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just discovered my grandmother is an ISTP and she is only person in the family with whom I get along. :)

Enneagram
9w1
ESFJs and INTPs I get along with best. From a distance ESTPs and ESFPs are badass. ENFPs are always fun company.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The Inspirers.

Their beautifully scattered minds take me out of the cockpit of my bulldozer, watch them as they gleefully dance under the rain, and tell them "What the fuck are you doing?".

Permabanned
MY favorite type is...

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I click best with other introverted intuitives. I love INFPs and INFJs in particular because their more natural facility with people makes it much easier for me to open up emotionally to them and be vulnerable, plus we have fantastic, far-ranging, in-depth discussions. I enjoy other INTPs and INTJs, too, because not only can we have those kinds of intense intellectual conversations, but they're also not offended by my dark humor, lack of social finesse at times, or less personal approach to some of my values and beliefs.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not really type related, but I prefer people who are more reserved and intellectual, but in a different way than I am. I enjoy different perspectives, as long as I can still understand where that perspective comes from.

Massive generalisation-stream incoming.

- NT's are my people, relations with NT's feel reassuring, great for solidifying ideas but are not so good for broadening my horizon beyond the scope of my box.
- I find the whole NF dichotomy great, there are often plenty of areas that interlink well, yet the perspectives and ideas can differ a lot. It's often surprising but in a good way. The connections are plentiful and intense.
- I find ST people quite interesting as well, but find it hard to connect with them on a personal level. But I consume a lot of stuff they create, so I am thankful for their existance.
- SF peoples are awesome peoples, but I feel like I'm too far apart most of the time. Ideas and lifestyles usually differ so much that I feel like I just keep bouncing off of them. It's hard to get both sides to feel 'level' with each other and I like the communication skills to reassure them when we are. I think I usually come across as pretty intense, if I am to interact with them unreservedly. (And boring when I'm not, irony. :D)

Exceptions are interesting as well.

I think I basicly said I pretty much like everyone.

QueenBeech

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
As weird as it is, I love INFJs, despite the fact that they should be the bane of my existence. My childhood best friend is an INFJ, so I’ve always had a way of dealing with them that most ESTPs miss out on. They’re super pulled away from people and awkward as all get out, but once you get to know them and earn their trust? Holy shit they can be a blast to hang out with.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know that I have a favorite. I can get along with most types, though a lot of the Artisan (SP) types - particularly the extroverts - will occasionally rub me the wrong way. As long as I don't have to be in constant contact with that kind of person I can usually bear it. I have a boss right now at my second job who I suspect is an ESTP (unsure) - and I'm the only employee at the business. I am always around him because he never just takes the day off from being there. He does not ever just leave me solo to run the place. (Well, it's going to be different this week because he'll be on vacation.) He is always, always there... :dry:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTPs. I love my INFJ wife dearly, but I universally adore ESTPs

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
EXTJs.

love the way you take charge.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm a 4 and I seem to be most attracted to Sevens and Eights.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I have recently observed my own tastes changing in the area of my relations.

With men I try to avoid the extroverts as they see me as "dominant" whereas the introverts see me as "deep and creative". So whatever IXXX :hi:
At work I have some good fun with an EXXP always making jokes before giving me a client over the phone.
I appreciate as well the efficiency of XSTJ and XNTJ and the adaptability of some XSFP

My friends are for most part NT, crazy enough to bear me and my "crazy rythm and anticonformist ideas". They are also good at trying to understand.
To me they are fun as whatever I may say, even a small detail will stimulate in them a new political, artistic, or whatever conversation.

With NF I like their creativity/originality of course but most of them are idealistic like me and we tend to be some loners (I think we both feel this so it can give place to monologues).