• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] You know you're an sx-dom when...

sonickel77

MBTI Type
INTP
You have had a series of limerent episodes (crushes) on people that have lasted for years. Idolising them has shaped your identity and their rejection of you causes scorching shame and rage, which you often express directly to them in SMS. Years later you still hate them for what they have done to you. You fear the next crush because it will be your undoing.

You have had a series of "best friends" that you could fully share yourself with, even shameful things. When a third party (friend, baby) comes along, or you have disappointed them in some way..... the friendship is over and you become strangers overnight.

You have a tendency to "overshare" your political opinions, feelings, and tastes on Facebook, hoping that by letting your freak flag fly, others will be drawn to you. And are devastated when this strategy backfires, because of the gossip/ judgement/ cowardice of others.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
“Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.”

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you feel an immediate spark with someone and will do nearly anything to get them to fall for you.

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When you can't watch a classical play without coming up with kinky fantasies you'd like to act out with your partner.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sometimes, I tell at myself, "STOP BEING SO FLIRTATIOUS WITH OTHERS, DAMMIT!" IDK Y and on top of that, I'm type 1 connecting to 7 which expresses itself anytime... OVERDOSE OF FEEEEELLLINGGsss!!!!! I CAN'T HELP IT. :cry:

ALL the males I know tend to fall for me but that is my way of opening to them, I DIDN'T WANT ROMANCE but friendship. I piss myself off. WHY :cry: I can't, I can't, I tried but fail.. :cry:
I NEVER TELL THEM, "I can't talk to u because I open up doors I shouldn't." If it's not a relationship, then they're not interested in friendship. So, I flirt with them because I learned that's the only way I can communicate without being abyss. sx user

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
When you attract a disproportionate percentage of weirdos, the fucked up, and stalkers (WHY IS THIS?)

When only another Sx will do.

When you take provocative selfies "just in case" the "right" opportunity ever comes up to send them to someone you have the hots for (I swear to god I better not be the only one who does this.....)

Or... maybe you just like to pose all sexy in front of the mirror, nude, alone, and flexing your abs while poppin that booty out (again... please tell me I'm not alone)

When you've been fired from a job ever for anything regarding your assertiveness or attitude.

When you're the one dropping the most F-bombs on social media.

When you have haters and you know that they hate you.

When you don't care that you have haters.

When you sense that some people are ever so slightly intimidated by or uncomfortable around you, and you didn't even do anything to scare them.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not as well read on the instinctual variants, but these are the reasons I've thought myself a Sx-dom instead of Sp-dom

I've had the capacity to adore another person - at first from afar when younger, but I felt intensely for years. While I didn't often idolized celebrities, I had intense friendship crushes and romantic crushes when younger. It wasn't with very many people, but a very select few. My admiration was intense and lasted for years. Now I don't have friendship crushes much, but when I connect to someone romantically, my entire heart is in it, and when the relationship ends, my heartbrokenness felt like it took me to the edge of my own sanity and to the edge of life itself.

When I feel, it is completely and utterly, unless I'm tired and have a headache or feel sick. When I've looked at the sky, the beauty and wonder of it has taken me to pure ecstasy, and when feeling pain, I have felt it absolutely. Very few things could hurt me more than apathy from my love, and yet it happened to me for years. I was willing to suffer intense pain - enough to have to recalibrate my entire relationship to pain in order to connect to someone I adored. For me it is connection with complete abandon, and loss with complete devastation, and somehow having a pain tolerance high enough to survive it.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
When you attract a disproportionate percentage of weirdos, the fucked up, and stalkers (WHY IS THIS?)

When only another Sx will do.

When you take provocative selfies "just in case" the "right" opportunity ever comes up to send them to someone you have the hots for (I swear to god I better not be the only one who does this.....)

Or... maybe you just like to pose all sexy in front of the mirror, nude, alone, and flexing your abs while poppin that booty out (again... please tell me I'm not alone)

When you've been fired from a job ever for anything regarding your assertiveness or attitude.

When you have haters and you know that they hate you.

When you don't care that you have haters.

When you sense that some people are ever so slightly intimidated by or uncomfortable around you, and you didn't even do anything to scare them.

I ... maaaaay relate to ... this more than I should admit to.

Not just in case, if I was more certain about my friends' boundaries and my current ... person ... wouldn't get jealous, I'd send it to them too.

People are usually surprised to find that I, uh, have a lot of this energy.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sometimes I wonder if I'm sx dom because of comments like this...

I had just about any amount of messed up people that ended up falling for me because I listened to them without judgement, leading to a variety of complications even if I felt the same because I couldn't handle the unstable clinging and emotional instability and breakdowns that would emerge.

Also get called rebellious do to my attitude. And yes on the intimidation factor at times, but that's largely from apparently having intense eyes like when I'm in a bad mood my glare has silenced bullies and freaked them out. When I just autopilot glared.

Social media I'm fairly bad mouthed as I cuss whenever it seems fitting, but I am not a sailor mouth. I just don't care. Mainly to express anger or with a joke. With intention.

Also my love IF it has that bizarre spark can be a sudden hit of intensity that shakes me from my normally emotionally unaffected interior. It is almost overwhelming yet so very rare to ever happen, that once it does... I end up excited yet downright terrified because of how it disrupts what's normal in me. End up obsessed and use to e-stalk the profiles when younger, but have since stopped once I realized it was socially .. odd. I realized I wanted to respect them. You just get fascinated with them and want to figure them all out. At least the rare times I had deep "love" feelings it was like this. The world standing still. But outside of this I barely feel much for anyone beyond a standard fondness. Like SX?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe I have slight sx over so..
I am intense, always testing my boundaries, hated by some people and I don't care about it, it is usually for a good reason..
I used to have more sx when I was a little younger, but I grew more so as I grew up..
I'm teasing people at the social media because I am honest about certain issues, and can easily see their double standards and their games, people hate when their games are being uncovered, I'm also very sarcastic, but again I use the tools that the attacker is giving me against them, and only when they're the ones who started it..

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When people either hate you or love you, there's no in between.

Enneagram
9w1
I love watching this thread... Sx is mostly just fantasizing for me. I'm not sure what it would manifest as if I actually put myself out there into the world. Otherwise it's just limerence and typical obsessions for me, and not much else. But this could be mistaken for just the Autistim spectrum disorder and ADHD which makes me susceptible to enjoying only things I'm addicted to or obsessing over, and once I'm bored with it, it's gone. I think I treat even people in this manner, like personalities that I want to study, experience, and dissect, so I find most people as boring as say a math class, as it seems that their personality is just as easy as a simple addition problem. I'd love someone who's less rational and easy to understand and more... I guess you could compare my desired personality to an English class rather, where you have to really read into the meaning of what they say and do.. this may be superficial but it gives way more substance to them. This is probably completely unrelated to Sx since I don't actually chase anything, juts admire it from afar.. prolly more a Sp/sx thing, or maybe I don't even have Sx since I'm completely insecure about how people feel about me and want everyone to love me and everyone to be happy.. kinda scared to reveal myself. And Sx is supposedly revealing.

But I still observe other Sp firsts and I can't really relate to their primal needs... I might consider it but apparently the instinctual variants affect communication, and Sp is not something I communicate. I would have thought that your first instinct would rather go unsaid, like a selfish trait of yours.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you don't seem seem to care much about other people (although in the case of sx/so there's sociability, and in sx/sp there's friendliness), but when you do care, and connect with someone, you go all in and do it big.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6w5 sx/sp

When you are totally into someone the first time you meet them, platonically or otherwise, the next time you see them you don't even need or want to say hello.

I'm sx/so but I can weirdly relate to that..
I think some people hated me because I try to avoid them even if I liked them the first time.. Oh well

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When people either hate you or love you, there's no in between.

Pretty much, wow yeah that's true :laugh:
There are some of my acquaintances literally chasing me when they see me, telling me how they much they admire me things like that, I pretend to not have noticed them even though I did, they do even when it is for no crush or romantic interest etc. but I mean it also warms my heart :D
I'm either most loved or most hated, for haters I say: "Your loss :smoke:" but since I have So as a second instinct I also prefer to be liked by others :)

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you have some introvert in you, after all! :)

Haha I believe we don't entirely fit into the description of our type, specially when it comes to introvert vs extroverted, and yeah I think I am introverted sometimes even though I come off as outgoing and energetic etc. it depends on my mood :D

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha I believe we don't entirely fit into the description of our type, specially when it comes to introvert vs extroverted, and yeah I think I am introverted sometimes even though I come off as outgoing and energetic etc. it depends on my mood :D

Re:
When you are totally into someone the first time you meet them, platonically or otherwise, the next time you see them you don't even need or want to say hello.

For me, it's telling me that I've picked them clean the first time. There isn't a whole lot left on the bones to go back for seconds. That sounds mean, or personal but it isn't. Sx dom really is sort of a moth against a light. If the light turns off, we're like...meh. Flying elsewhere.