• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

would you be interested in another movie night?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Having someone that has access to Netflix/Hulu/Disney+/HBO Max and them streaming it via Discord seems like by far the easiest method for everyone to participate.
I don't know if I'm on Discord. I remember trying once with an old username.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd consider attending if the group promises to not get frustrated with my movie watching tendency to both chime in with random sarcastic takes of what's taking place, as well throwing out half-baked plot theories of what things actually mean/trying to predict the ending rather than just watching the movie.

I'm not the full on "bitch, get out the room!" yelling at the screen type, though....

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have Netflix and Hulu and could stream onto discord but if we're using voice chat, it won't work that well for me (as my computer doesn't have a built in microphone).

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd consider attending if the group promises to not get frustrated with my movie watching tendency to both chime in with random sarcastic takes of what's taking place, as well throwing out half-baked plot theories of what things actually mean/trying to predict the ending rather than just watching the movie.

I wouldn't mind. The point of doing it as a group, I would assume, is to be somewhat social.

Would it deter you if there was a scene of someone emerging through a bizarre portal?

I think we should do this movie:

It passes the Bechdel test.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have Netflix and Hulu and could stream onto discord but if we're using voice chat, it won't work that well for me (as my computer doesn't have a built in microphone).
in other servers everyone mutes their mic for movies. so we could do the same thing

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, y'all... who wants to voice and who wants text and who doesn't feel strongly one way or the other?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay, y'all... who wants to voice and who wants text and who doesn't feel strongly one way or the other?

giphy.gif

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When? This Saturday?

What time? How about 8PM EST? (5PM PST?)

Movie suggestions? Or genre?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll try to make saturday at 8, i dunno what movie tbh

The day and time were only suggestions. Is there a better time for you? C'mon y'all who are interested... when works? If we do this more than once, it can be different days and times so hopefully everyone who wants to attend can...

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
When? This Saturday?

What time? How about 8PM EST? (5PM PST?)

Movie suggestions? Or genre?

I'm interested. Saturday is fine for me. I really like thrillers, horror, adventure, fantasy but I'm not sure if everyone is into that. I'll watch anything as long it seems interesting to me.

Movie suggestions...train to busan, mad max: fury road, edge of tomorrow, corpse bride, curve. Those are from netflix. I don't have Hulu but searched online: Fear, Run, Little monsters, the descent

Is there a link to the discord server?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm interested. Saturday is fine for me. I really like thrillers, horror, adventure, fantasy but I'm not sure if everyone is into that. I'll watch anything as long it seems interesting to me.

Movie suggestions...train to busan, mad max: fury road, edge of tomorrow, corpse bride, curve. Those are from netflix. I don't have Hulu but searched online: Fear, Run, Little monsters, the descent

Is there a link to the discord server?

Yay!

Yes, the link is at the bottom left of the page...

Typology Central - Home

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The day and time were only suggestions. Is there a better time for you? C'mon y'all who are interested... when works? If we do this more than once, it can be different days and times so hopefully everyone who wants to attend can...

there's a site that you can search movies and tv shows that give you all the places you can watch said show or movie. justwatch.com

and i love corpse bride also i've been meaning to watch madmax road fury so my vote is those 2

also i quoted the wrong person and don't feel like fixing it i meant to quote [MENTION=41814]fatgurl[/MENTION]

also booksmart should be on hulu and that's one of my favorite movies i've seen it at least 5-10 times let me double check that

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't mind. The point of doing it as a group, I would assume, is to be somewhat social.

Would it deter you if there was a scene of someone emerging through a bizarre portal?

I think we should do this movie:

It passes the Bechdel test.

It's this movie, yes?

Anyone want to watch tomorrow? Or no?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's this movie, yes?

Anyone want to watch tomorrow? Or no?

Yes, but I don't think I'll be able to do it tonight. I'm getting my second shot tonight and am probably going to be at my parent's house which is close to the hospital.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
8pm which timezone? edit oh i see EST
Also, could a mod help me straighten out my Discord before?