• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] being so kind and understanding. :blush:

Aww. :blush::hug: I am thankful for how thoughtful and kind you are, too.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
wireless mouse

Lark

While everything I'm experiencing right now is pretty stressful and pressurising, its a reminder that I'm alive.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I'm grateful for the binding wards that keep the slavering hordes of Reavers contained beyond the veil. I'm less grateful for whomever is going around stealing the sigil stones that power the wards...I sense something...a presence I've not felt since...*vanishes in a puff of grey mist.*

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Grateful for the gifts of insight and wisdom brought my way. Grateful for the people that delivered the messages. Grateful for the love and support friends have shown me. Grateful to be alive. Grateful that my children have brought out the tigress in me. Grateful for the calm after the storm in the current climate of my mind.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For the color grey. For sunshine, when it comes. That help isn’t as far away as it seems.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
For [MENTION=33717]Hermit of the Forest[/MENTION]!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For people who are kind, thoughtful, considerate, and there for their friends.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
For people who are kind, thoughtful, considerate, and there for their friends.

And to the people who entertain us with their infinite idiocy but still laugh at themselves. This world could have been boring without imbeciles.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And to the people who entertain us with their infinite idiocy but still laugh at themselves. This world could have been boring without imbeciles.
5567022416_3e21f2b68d.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, you! Get out of my wardrobe, scram! Pesky vermin :mad:

But the idea of a squirrel dressing up in costumes is so delightful!

Also, I'm grateful that this post led me to question, How do I get to Google for Squirrels so I can search for "Human Costume" and get pictures of squirrels dressed as humans instead of humans dressed as squirrels?

And I'm grateful that squirrels like the one in the pics and the people who dress them exist.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But the idea of a squirrel dressing up in costumes is so delightful!

Also, I'm grateful that this post led me to question, How do I get to Google for Squirrels so I can search for "Human Costume" and get pictures of squirrels dressed as humans instead of humans dressed as squirrels?

And I'm grateful that squirrels like the one in the pics and the people who dress them exist.

535c96f8b091d7030f956367937152ff--little-red-little-miss.jpg

Join me.