• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My awareness. Of both inner and outer life.

Its been very useful (got me thru some sticky situations), and it elevates my experience of existence beyond the humdrum.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
My husband. I know I complain about him but he really does have some great qualities .
( obviously. I have some pretty high standards)

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
The way things always work out even when it seems like they won't, and those who have helped me along the way.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For Stargate Atlantis, mute buttons that work, and food. :)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TO be alive.

To believe in myself.
To have faith in Life.
To have done the great discovery of mbti and share this with other crazy people like me

To breath freely every day with no one to control me in my daily stuff.
TO be able to see the sun every morning.
TO have seen so much for my age and experienced so much.

Not to starve every day that god creates (you can call it universe).
To make crazy choices and to follow my intuition.
TO be highly selective and independant.

TO think more than I speak (yes today I have become this way).
TO have some obstacles on my way as well, without them I wouldn't strenghten my will and wouldn't know myself.

To have some people around me (not my close surrounding) that show me who I don't wanna be like !!
To be able to feel (thanks to my heart it had been buried once upon a time....).

Even grateful for the parents I have, the education I received. And thanks to my consciousness I had been fighting against it as well.

After all this, if I can't die peacefully, there may be something I didn't quote.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
1dafb64f952658cd6d6f608e5f75cc58.jpg

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm grateful for everything :)
I rant a lot because I get it out there and off my chest and I'm done.
Gratitude and contentment fill all the spaces in between.

I did make a mental exercise out of this though (a few years ago). It was never ending and I stopped once I realized that rofl.
If I'm grateful for my house, then I'm also grateful for all the stuff in the house and the stuff that runs it... which means I'm also grateful for all the workers who assembled everything and for those who made the discovery to begin with; as well as those who transport the bits and pieces, the roads, fuel and so on.
My thoughts went on and on like that for a long time.

**EDIT**
Today, though, I am specifically grateful for my annoying cold/flu which got me out of having to do yard work :rofl1:

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
good friends. Hope for the future despite the uncertain fears.