• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you react when meeting the same MBTI type as you ?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
How do you know? Can some of you tell right away or do you make them take the test? I can usually tell if a person is I or E but not a specific type. Anyway, I don't think I've met another INFP but can't say for sure.

Everyone in this thread must be psychic

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
tumblr_nns2l25UhP1tkiv14o2_500.gif

We would become a deadly duo!

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Oh wow, someone to be artsy/crazy/passionate with." My current opinion tho. Every xNFPs I've known yet (male & female) were good at drawing.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Oh wow, someone to be artsy/crazy/passionate with." My current opinion tho. Every xNFPs I've known yet (male & female) were good at drawing.

That's because you haven't seen me play Pictionary.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As soon as I confirm that someone is an ESTJ, they immediately become a bit more interesting to me. HOWEVER... most of the time they become even more boring after that. I have very few ESTJ friends because they typically don't sustain my interest. We usually don't have much in common outside of our thought processes.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think to myself, can u just relax damn

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It will depend on whether what I value of myself is seen in them in different balances or similar balances. I would be disturbed to find another one of my type who has decided to accept the flaws of themselves I have worked hard to improve upon myself upon. There are multiple instances that I can admire if they have managed to evolve themselves towards the ideal I have of myself and alternatively as said, be disturbed if they have decided against improving it over its acceptance.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really care. I guess I'm relieved that they're a fellow introvert since I don't like talking to people I've just met, but otherwise, it's a pretty common type and nothing all that special.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If there are other similarities, then the traits become amplified. I'm kinda half ISFP and half INFJ. When I chat with other possible ISFPs, the conversation gets sillier and sillier, but then they tend to avoid me altogether (well one is like that). It's also like that with my mom. The silly vibe surfaces quickly. I remember one discussion I had with an ISFP where we discussed all the things that could go wrong, but then realized if everything goes wrong, stuff starts fixing itself - like if there is a flood and a forest fire. IDK, it was a really silly conversation. One asked me the difference between different frame drums, and I said seriously, "Well, in technical terms, mine is flatter". :D I can usually feel a unspoken welcoming of the silly stuff and so it happens.

Then there is an older lady who is an INFJ and when we talk on the phone every several months, it's two hours of metaphysical ponderings and analysis of humanity and reality. Another INFJ I chat with also involves analysis of humanity and societal behaviors and what influences positively and negatively.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it would seem like a natural thing and I have a couple of lifelong INTJ friends but there tends to be conflict. There can only be one.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
it would seem like a natural thing and I have a couple of lifelong INTJ friends but there tends to be conflict. There can only be one.
What kind of conflict.. there can only be one INTJ because you all want to be in charge?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Well one of my best friends from kindergarten is an ENFP , she is dazzling . I think my internal self confidence stems from my relationship with her, she was a model since she was 13 so of course being next to her could have had an opposite effect but she was always acting like she had seen the most special thing in me and it was contagious.
I adventually saw my self the way she saw me.

Together we are asbolute trouble as anything is possible, and we love to be spontaneous. She's blonde and tall and I am brunette and short. One time we decided to go to the dance in wigs in the opposite hair color both short , It was a riot.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What kind of conflict.. there can only be one INTJ because you all want to be in charge?
I think it has something to do with that yes. My INTJ friends seem a bit touchy too- like they get all offended at times over things I think are stupid

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I think it has something to do with that yes. My INTJ friends seem a bit touchy too- like they get all offended at times over things I think are stupid
How do INTJs disagree ?! Is it like a quarrel? For example the couple of times me and my enfp friend have fought it was an emotional disaster lots of theatrics and we both did a pretty terrible job of reigning ourselves in.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do INTJs disagree ?! Is it like a quarrel? For example the couple of times me and my enfp friend have fought it was an emotional disaster lots of theatrics and we both did a pretty terrible job of reigning ourselves in.

Well the one friend I recall I went to visit him and he was just a complete dick so I didn't talk to him for a few years after that. Something to do with criticizing me about stuff as I recall. I mean I just disagreed with him. Its like he also was imposing his choices and preferences on me which I didn't like. Or with the other guy, getting all upset because I wasn't responsive enough to his long emails (I dont do long emails- why not just get on the phone or video or IM).