• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rock Music is Finally Dead

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, perhaps Simmons has a point.

If these are the best new rock artists, then why shouldn't the genre be extinct?

They make Miley Cyrus sound incredible (when she's merely "good").

Overridden. FU, Ty Segall is awesome. And I'd be at the front gate of a Deep Valley show. :biggrin:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think being at the front of the queue for that gig would be too hard. ;)

Probably not. I've gotten to the front row of Motorhead show packed with tweaked out hillbilly neo nazis. I'm pretty good with that sort of thing.

Amalie Muller

MBTI Type
ENTP
Let's just forget about "rock music" and try to persuade Elle Fanning to release an album instead. :)

[video]http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=onVdKfpPcR8[/video]

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heh...

high_culture.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rock died the day Gene Simmons got his own reality show.