• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Alice in Chains song!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Love this band and loved their last album (the first without Layne Staley), "Black Gives Way to Blue". This song seems indicative of a listenable follow-up:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They sure keep their signature sound in this song.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I saw them twice in the last two years, at Key Arena and at a large theater in Seattle.
They had the best live sound I've ever heard from a heavy band. The bass was crystal clear, none of the mud that you normally get in big venues. I don't know how they did it, but it was impressive.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I saw them twice in the last two years, at Key Arena and at a large theater in Seattle.
They had the best live sound I've ever heard from a heavy band. The bass was crystal clear, none of the mud that you normally get in big venues. I don't know how they did it, but it was impressive.
You saw them on that tour with Deftones and Mastodon didn't you? I had moved to Seattle right before that tour hit there, and I was wanting to go. Kicking myself so hard for not going.

I don't live in Washington anymore, but I'll do my darndest to be at an Alice in Chains concert the next time they tour.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
You saw them on that tour with Deftones and Mastodon didn't you? I had moved to Seattle right before that tour hit there, and I was wanting to go. Kicking myself so hard for not going.

I don't live in Washington anymore, but I'll do my darndest to be at an Alice in Chains concert the next time they tour.

Deftones and Mastodon: Yes! That was at Key. SUPER HEAVY. They were filming for a 3D movie too; don't know what became of that...
The really good sound was at the Moore. Fucking incredible. They almost blew the roof off of that place.

Was your old username 'Beat'? Drummer, right? Me too. Too bad we can't hang and play at bit.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Deftones and Mastodon: Yes! That was at Key. SUPER HEAVY. They were filming for a 3D movie too; don't know what became of that...
The really good sound was at the Moore. Fucking incredible. They almost blew the roof off of that place.

Was your old username 'Beat'? Drummer, right? Me too. Too bad we can't hang and play at bit.

Wow, good observances considering I have no idea who you are, haha. Have you done a username change? Yeah, I was beat and I play drums (though not much these days, which is unfortunate).

Whereabouts in the Seattle area do you live? I miss the hell out of that place sometimes. I only lived there for just over a year.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Wow, good observances considering I have no idea who you are, haha. Have you done a username change? Yeah, I was beat and I play drums (though not much these days, which is unfortunate).

Whereabouts in the Seattle area do you live? I miss the hell out of that place sometimes. I only lived there for just over a year.

My old username was nebbykoo.
I live in Ballard.