• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which other type would you like to try out if given the opportunity?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Of course there are other ways to "try out" other types (blush) but shyness prevents me from expounding further on this :)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would be an ISFP to see how it feels like not to have a job. Might be humbling to be that low

mean-girls-call-phone-gif.gif

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Hmmm. I think INxJ to see Ni for what it really is. To experience it for myself. What an Se thing to say there, haha.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I don't really have any interest in being or trying out another type. Every type has their issues and personal hell, and what another person has that I don't, they also struggle with what I don't. :shrug:

Baron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP. I would like to know how is it like to be a sensual, passionate and emotional person.

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP. I'd like to know what it's like to be able to relate to and experience emotions naturally. For me, they are heavily based on a subjective form of logic that is based off of personal experience and knowledge of cultural/societal norms, so I rarely experience them myself. It'd be nice to know what it's like to feel emotions just like everybody else that I know seems to.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have always wanted to know what it was like to be normal and popular and have everything in life down to pat, so I guess ESFP or ESFJ?

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESTJ, let me be productive and on point for a day pls. I want to do all that real life important stuff.

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would like to experience what it is like to be an SJ.
My life is currently self-sabotaging itself under the weight of my control-freakish semantic perfectionism coupled with my inability to stay in touch with reality.

I would really, really love to be able to appreciate the simpler things and just hunker down working in a field or school or cubicle somewhere
and just be a diligent, honest, dutiful, hardworking, decent, contributing-to-society, human individual.

Instead of the black hole of confusion that I actually am.

:cry:

D'Ascoyne

I would like to experience what it is like to be an SJ.
My life is currently self-sabotaging itself under the weight of my control-freakish semantic perfectionism coupled with my inability to stay in touch with reality.

I would really, really love to be able to appreciate the simpler things and just hunker down working in a field or school or cubicle somewhere
and just be a diligent, honest, dutiful, hardworking, decent, contributing-to-society, human individual.

Instead of the black hole of confusion that I actually am.

:cry:

The grass does seem greener on the other side, but you can be all those things you want to be and still be an INxP. There are tons of INxPs out there who bring their own flavour to getting things done!

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
The grass does seem greener on the other side, but you can be all those things you want to be and still be an INxP. There are tons of INxPs out there who bring their own flavour to getting things done!

D'awww, thank you for the encouragement. I can't wait until I actually figure out how to work it out! :) But I look forward to when I do!

joealienprince

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would love to experience being an INTJ or and ISTJ even for a day. my sister is an INTJ and she's an electrical engineer and a model and just a really cool person in general so yeah..that :hi:

lightspeed

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it would be pretty fun to test out being an ESFP honestly, sounds like a blast! I like the physical world in theory, but in practice I'm...not so good at connecting with it. So high Se would be a nice change of pace. I'm a little too attached to my Fi to trade in my aux-tert though, so ESFP it is!