• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality and physiological origins. My own Model. Minus the middle bit.

KitchenFly

This post started off from as a reply post someone who knows there Point type but was un shore of which wing type they are. I thought to myself I would shear the idea to look at the Hole Brain Thinking Model and then, I tried to put content into context in the best simple explanation I could. To save time I am going to cut and past the bones of it because it is quite a simple and I included my idea of how the Atoms that make up our human body maybe involved.

My name is Mark Anthony Rockliff, and I am a INFP 9w1 Sx/Sp 1221 D-type.

Post one
I would suggest Learn what each of the four quadrants are within your own mind that way you gain a grip on identifying that tier of minds operation is active and you can then note your MBTI functionality in contrast, and then you can realise which quadrant you dominantly operate from. This will help you witness the operation of your first and second Functions and P and J functions and your enneagram subtype functions.

You could think of it like this using my diagram.

Think of a Cartesian plain as your mind as is and place yourself at the central zero. Say for simplicity you are type nine and that means the centre is Point Nine energy. Then think of the X plain as being the two wings with two types on each side (8w7 and 8w9 "CORE TYPE" 1w9 and 1w2) then think of the Y plain as (I and E "Witness" P and J) and then think of the Z plain as (Quadrant A and Quadrant C "Observer" Quadrant B and Quadrant D). It's a type of three into three views.

Screenshot (64).png

Post two

Now that you have had a little bit of time to think about it, has it accord to you that Wow that's the GUT Brain!

And thinking about the other two triads and naturally three into three. So, if that's the GUT BRAIN what do the other two triads look like on the same Cartesian plain of X Y Z.

For the Feel Triad and Thinking Triad.

Which one uses the X Plain for the WITNESS? And which one uses the Z plain for the WITNESS? Is it Feeling triad or the Thinking triad? Remember three into three!
- X Plain; Feeling Triad; (I and E "Witness" P and J) and
- Z Plain; Thinking Triad; (I and E "Witness" P and J).

Which one uses the X Plain for the CORE TYPE? And which one uses the Z plain for the OBSEVER? Is it Feeling triad or the Thinking triad? Remember three into three!

- X Plain, Thinking Triad; (5w4 or 5w6 and "CORE TYPE" and 7w6 or 7w8).
- Z Plain, Feeling Triad; (2w1 or 2w3 "CORE TYPE" 4w3 or 4w5)

This example is for the type 6 and type 3. If it was for the core Point type four it would look like (2w1 or 2w3 "CORE TYPE" 3w4 or 3w2).

Think of it as switches q-bits.

Screenshot (64).png

Authentic Self remember is associated with the Sub-conches actively inhabiting the Sub-conches. So, I have only used the terms Core Type, Witness and Observer. Smarter people than me may word it all different but I like it as it is.

So, I think of it as like a quantum computer, like an electron cloud. Like Points in an electron cloud, like qubits in quantum soup popping in and out of existence. Each five qubits on each of the three Plains can and will be all three colours. Like Quarts come in three colours. Each of the three colours is representative of one of the three triads.

The model is all quite simple.

And the Sub-conches would be the bifurcation interaction between the electron cloud passing through the proton and neutron. At this point we can think of the THREE Quarts and the proton and neutron and the THREE INSTINCTS and the six Instinctual Variants. Three quarts three instincts. Proton and Nutron with one set of three quarts each making six parts.

It's all quite simple. There is no astrology involved at this point. But if you like the star sines there are twelve around the thirteenth central q-bit. I would not think of star sines. But some people may because it has twelve parts.

Let me know what you think about it all. @SunshinRays64

Last edited: