• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I sighted a math-function "an Logarithmic Function (Not Base e)" it looks like the making of the law of three within, the base mechanic.

KitchenFly

I watched this Short because something in its structure reminded me of the enneagram of personality and the making of the Law of three within. The component -3 has me thinking of Points: 3, 6, 9 and the 2xsqared if I am correct, equals six and that would be the Hilex (Points 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8) and the 12x above the line would be the active activation of the three force conches state of the no trance state of Non-Dual Conches Ness. Hence the In 2 would be the three sets of working components relates to sense at the instinctual level Points: 7&8 on the helix and feel at the instinctual level Points: 1&2 on the helix and think/relate at the instinctual level Points: 4&5 on the helix. I thought of this Logarithmic Function as mechanical mirror of how I understand the making of the law of three within to manifest in the mind of man. The twelve (12x) three lots of four has me thinking of Ego (Points: 7 & 8 & 3) Super ego (Points: (1 & 2 & 6) and Id (Points: 4 & 5 & 9) all nine Points evenly distributed on the circle of the enneagram symbol. The three functions each having three working Point parts as above generating a further three three-forces. So, 12 - 3 = 9 The three forces are generated via the synergetic workings of the nine points/ nine energies of the enneagram on the enneagram symbol. So, the 12x above the line is equal to 1 one unity created with equal parts. It's a metaphysical impression I have I had when I sighted you equation; Differentiation of an Logarithmic Function (Not Base e) with the Chain Rule #derivatives. It would be interesting if This function was a valid function for understanding the activation of Higher emotion and Higher thinking in the science of the structure of mind and its psychometric operations.

Nine energies Three forces.

Unity

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I find this matrix interesting I watched this two moths ago and being a remedial thinker in the subject of math I was intrigued and over whelmed by it all. Not being defeated by the simple knowing that I just don't the basics like what is square what is square really what dose it mean in math thinking? Dose it mean two directions of a line back and forward? I continue watching because intuitively this matrix seems to be a pattern that means something to me, it intrigues me and that intrigue generated must be for a reason.

So the reason must be linked to my mind and as dumb as I am I have invested attention on the physics of my minds operation. The patterns that acer in the workings of my mind and other peoples mind interests me.

So I watched this three times now and I think I get why this pattern in the image below has/has my curiosity engaged. It loosely reminds me of the enneagram.

gtt rate at which time flows (with respect to coordinate t) All by its self reminds me the large circle of the enneagram all nine points are located on.

The nine special distances in blue remind me of the nine Points on the enneagram.

And the six Time and space twisted into each other part reminds me of the six Points that make up the Helix on the enneagram symbol.

In the other expression of the of the matrix on the right hand side of the equals sine. This reminds me of my own number pattern and the 138 end part of the Dark energy number. If I remember my thinking correctly the last zero before the 138 is included making 0 1 3 8. A matrix like pattern with a zero at its centre with twelve parts equally spread out from it in a X, Y, Z 3D configuration. The idea was that this was located in Dark energy space or slightly below the Plank scale level. Thirteen components action like a logos each component being a possible centre a matrix a Absolute Location an atom of space like a command point within a matrix of the fixed design Hosting how Mass and Energy will operate via rules from the Rubric that serves the structure of a three dimensional universe along with multiple dimensions operating within the universe so to say. Like the Rubric Stephen Wolfram is building via his project were he promote the idea of discrete space made of atoms of space.

My idea seems to fit with Stephen Wolfram idea of discrete space/ atoms of space but my idea naturally evolved from exploring my number pattern that started from wanting to know how dose mind work and how dose it work that which hosts mind and the human form. As you may know I started with an idea of two sets of 19 boundaries and looked for a number value of 38 in the constants because I believe we all belong to an anti universe and a matter universe at the same time. And chose temperature as a likely starting point and the The cosmic microwave background (CMB or CMBR) led me to the dark energy number I perspicaciously worked out the number patterns I worked out.

The Twelve zeros on the right hand side expression matrix remind me of the twelve evenly spaced points leading of the zero at the centre of my thirteen point model utilising the 0 + 1+ 3 + 8 equal 13 zeros from the tail end of the dark energy number. The one that is time on the other side is the energy of mass and the three -1's are the pressure but what it remind me of is the thirteen if looked at abstractly the one being repressive of a unit in the tens column and the three minus one values is representative of the three units in the units column of the number thirteen. Minus three/ three dimensions from in anti space the anti mater side or dark side bark atoms side of Cosmic Foam And the Ten reminds me of the enneagram, zero at Point nine and nine at Point nine equalling ten zeros at work.

This may all seam like I am making up math rules and yes I am because I am searching for a third implicate math new math rules that may work at the quantum level below the plank level and within the 95% of the universe we are yet to understand mathematically and describe mathematically.

I wont repost my number pattern because I have posted it at lest twenty times in the last year or two or more. I am moving my focus away from it because I think my work is basically done and I leave it up to others to work with it. I have done my part and its up to the other 107 lenes to add there bent on teasing out how nature works at this most deepest level of Host and hosted. I am returning to focusing on Presence and the Holy Ideas and personal happiness.

If I note ideas I will shear them but its not my focus the hunt has been done and I am satisfied with what I have achieved and I have done what I believe is the responsible thing as an adult to shear knowledge to shear within the collective synergy.

I just say one thing thinking at the instinctual level I believe is the miraculous made visible in the operation of mind. To say that we relate sense and feel at the instinctual level patently incorrect. Relating is the neutral Thinking is the Active multiplicity in a state of work. Don't be bluffed by those in the thinking triad who thing they know it all ask your self is this person in the thinking triad speaking from the egoic mind set or are they speaking from the no trace state of minds operation. If they are speaking from the egoic mind they are simply engaged in business promoting the statis quo view of what is real and not real according to knowledge agreed upon. Zero at point nine and nine at point nine, Thinking and Relating. For gods sake use your brain and put content in correct context it is not that difficult.

Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Gravity.

Ratio of differing strength compared to the Strong force (
I think it was stated as the strong force). Gravity is 39 placings weaker than the strong force.

When I look at this number I think of the object as one thing and I think of the 38 zeros as being two sets of 19 boundaries of creation linked mechanically to the object. Gravity is something I think of as universal and liked to the Work of the dark universe and the 24 fields and appears to be a UNIT (one) of force in the universe.

I also suspect gravity is linked to minds operation. The medium of gravity may be base of presence itself. The electromagnetic force and gravity maybe linked to the phenomena of intelligence.

No one with a university degree in math or physics would ever speak such ideas out loud but I will and can. They all have jobs to keep and promotions to gain and superannuation accounts to build.

I look for the law of three and sums that tally to 3, 6, 9, and 18 within numbers. Not every were but in fundamental building blocks like gravity and the three forces for example and I found one. Other number patterns may exist.

I think of these number digits as zeros as if they are all hosted by a deeper third implicate in play. As if the dark universe hosts the universe. If there is a fixed design simple clue will reveal a third implicate math operating with a structure of different math rules that will seem nonsense to the professional mathematician who is paid to thing within a set of established rules.

Think of the zeros as invisible boundaries and the one at the end as the object an object in space and time. An apple, planet, Galaxy whatever, all is vibrating and is a flux popping in and out of Cosmic-Soup all is hosted by a field of fields.

Gravity, I think of as an energy generated by the field of fields. I keep it simple. I abstractly think of the 24 fields as like a Matrix playing the role of mass and gravity as being the energy ratio of that mass within the explicate of the universe. So the fields would be like an anti-universe. Its mass is the fields, dark fields and gravity would be like an energy state of the field fields.

It's a simple explanation for gravity. I like it. It's a simple pattern. And it is math based even though it has new rules that not a part of the convention of how math works.

I am remedial when it comes to mathematics, so I have no credibility as a mathematical thinker. But maybe that's a good thing because I think instinctively, and I think using recognition that works via the law of three and seven. If it makes sense via that lens, it makes sense to me. I always accept I could be wrong and that's ok.

0. 0000000000000000000 0000000000000000000 1

19+19+1

19 boundaries of creation + 19 boundaries of creation counterbalanced on the other side (Cosmic soup) + One for the (Empirical) the unity of the object subjected to gravity.

19 cosmic soup 19 = 1

Atoms made of energy, energy popping in and out of cosmic soup.

Dark universe (19) Cosmic soup Universe (19) Flux of energy making up the mass of an Object (1)

0.000000000 0 000000000 000000000 0 000000000 1

As a string or loop or hosted by a (M) -membrane/membrane wall edge.

M 000000000 0 000000000 1 000000000 0 000000000 M

Law of Three

0 multiplicity 0

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Just some lateral thinking about The Absolute and Gravity and the speed of light.

c = 299.792,458 km/sec

299.792,458 zeros 2+9+9+7+9+2+4+5+8 = 55

The symbol of the absolute. Three lines making a triangle with a value of nine at each of the six ends making up the three connecting lines.

18 multiplied by 3 = 54 one short of 55

Fifty-four plus one for gravity equals fifty-five.

The standard model has seventeen components. (six quarts, six fermions, four bosons, and the Higgs boson) If the standard model had gravity as an eighteenth component the sum of components would be eighteen.

= 000,207.542

2+1+7+5+4+2= 21 zeros

Three sevens equals twenty-one. Hexad, law of three, number seven.
300,000.000 different rule as if different tear of operation. The 3 = 0,1,2,3 = four zeros +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 12 zeros. 1+3+8= 12 zeros.

138 is from the tail end of the dark energy number. 122 zeros and a 138.

122 + 12 = 134

4 in the units Colum = 4
3 in the tens Colum = 6
1 in the hundreds Colum = 3

13 Point end structure. With X, Y, Z Cartesian plain shape. One of thirteen zeros in the middle of twelve zeros. Zero is a centre of an Absolute. All zero are centres and all centres are dark atoms of a membrane. The universe is contained within a membrane. Thats my cosmology my model of the universe. For the largest portion of time the membrane has three components.

1) - The microwaves from the big band
2) - The microwaves formed from the decay of all made after the big bag via Suns.
3) - All forms of dark energy reconstituted as one dark energy.

4) - Dark energy spaces all microwaves equally.

All three within the membrane act like the law of three and the membrane vibrates like DNA and RNA within a sell. The Membrane Cell seeks a compliment Membrane Cell to mate with.

Two Membrane cells collide. form one large membrane and all two sets of two sets of microwaves are attracted to a central point and compact and another BIG BANK forms one or two or more membranes. Perhaps two membranes. Evolution of universes continues.

Law of seven is at work in the Helix is represented by two sets of three components uniting within a larger set of activity. The seventh part is the larger activity.

This model mirrors the principles of life and life force in that universe copulate metaphorically speaking.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

An interesting idea popped into mind.

The three yellow components two zeros and one unit could be linked with the Z Boson, W Boson and the Photo. That would be an interesting link to the real-world of particle physics.

Screenshot (7).png

0.000000000 0 000000000 000000000 0 000000000 1

As a string or loop or hosted by a (M) -membrane/membrane wall edge.

M 000000000 0 000000000 1 000000000 0 000000000 M

Law of Three

0 multiplicity 0

Last edited:

KitchenFly

1/137.035999

All number are counted as zeros. Including the number zero.

9 + 9+9 + 9+9+9 + 5+5+5+5 + 3+3+3+3+3 + 1+1+1+1+1+1 = 95

The Universe is 95% Dark.

Screenshot (27).png

The Dark energy numbers.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty-nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty-one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty-two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

137 is one unit shy of 138. I am thinking gravity with a value of one would fit quite nicely. If you watch the video the 1/137 problem is interesting and one for gravity makes sense for other components of the problem.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

1/137.035999

Let's sum this number differently so those who are hard core Gurdjieff followers will find interest.

1 - 0.035999 = 0.964001

9 + 6+6 + 4+4+4 + 1+1+1+1 + 1+1+1+1+1 + 1+1+1+1+1+1 = 48

(Yes, one and zero are counted as having a unit value of one.) Something is counted if a one or a zero it is summed as a unit of one. I think of this as a binary like in computer language. Remember also how the yellow spectrum lines are two lines not one like shone in the video above, why is 1/137 one of the Greatest Unsolved Mysteries. And remember all numbers counted are zeros. Nine zero's, two sets of six zero's three sets of four zero's four sets of zero zero's five sets of zero zero's and six sets of one zero's.

Kay Smith Presents Gurdjieff's Law of Octaves​

I like the use of 48 laws because 48 as a volume of single units can group as four sets of twelve and still hold its purpose as work. If we examine the dark energy number, we can fusion a number pattern at its end it can support 48 via four-unit placings connected to the end point of: 121.

3, 6, 9, and centre

-------------------------(9)

--------------------@--------@

---------------@--------@--------@

----------(6)-------@--------@--------(3)

-------------------@--------@

--------------@--------@--------@

-------------------@--------@

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I can't believe I never realized it before now.

Note to self. Remember.

At each Point two egoic mind sets are hosted. Each have six instinctual variants to draw upon. Equalling 12.

12 sub-set types for each point. 12 egoic mind sets e.g. 8w7 can lead with one of six instinctual variants as so the 8w9 and all other obviously the remaining 16.

Twelve egoic from each of the Nine Point Energies.

Number pattern.
The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X, Y, Z planes that surround the central zero.

In short each of the nine enneagram types expresses there egoic mind set in one of twelve basic forms. As for example myself, 9w1 Sx/sp.

WIN_20230221_11_46_02_Pro.jpg