• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is the Enneagram linked to the structure of the Atom and the Higgs field and Supper symmetry?

KitchenFly

My interest over the last fifteen to twenty years has been to look for clues in math and science and psychometrics and the Enneagram to find how they may all link together. What hosts mind and how could it work is the big question I have had in mind for some time. I believe that our understanding of science is large enough that the peace's of the puzzle maybe able to be put together.

Recently via one of the videos below I learnt that the electron cloud within a hydrogen atom passes though the proton and this gave me the idea that my old five dot or five component number pattern maybe in play within the working structure of each and every atom. I will cut and past my posts from my number pattern thread into this post.

I hope you find the structure interesting.

If a vibrating string in String Theory has a Super symmetry along its surface with a count of forty components a symmetrical structure could exist in a configuration of an enneagram. The four Bosons would work as a team unit and the remaining thirty six units would work as a team unit. All forty units would work in unison as a number pattern on the same enneagram. It is just a simple number pattern but it honours the laws of three and six and the principle that all processes begin at Zero at Point Nine and end at Nine at Point Nine while operating with a left and right direction upon the enneagram symbol. Not shore how an open strings could operate within such an idea. If you chose to think about this number pattern thirty six has tens column connected to the primary points of 3, 6, and 9 and the units column connected to the secondary point being point 1, 2, 4, 5, 7and 8. The four bosons are working through zero and nine at point nine and points three and six as if as acting like a switching mechanism. It's an abstract lateral thinking model only but if you are looking for mechanical structure it could be worth thinking about.

The Dark energy number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............. 24 ............................................ 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

Hunting For Clues.

If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the possible mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opacite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. 19 associated with the Unseen dark universe and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

So what about an idea like Dark energy has a construct made of weird structures weird structures of different sizes of dimensions performing a mechanical role providing a structural latus.

Where to start?

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI .7. .8. .9.10 .11.12. .13. .14. .15.16.17 .18 .19.
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

13 pattern.

Proton ....................... Dark Matter or Dark energy? Shadow anti component. Three components one being cosmic foam the proton and dark component pop in and out of cosmic foam.
.................. Neutron .................................................................................................................Three components one being cosmic foam the neutron and dark component pop in and out of cosmic foam.
Electron .................... Dark Matter or Dark energy? Shadow anti component. Three components one being cosmic foam the electron and dark component pop in and out of cosmic foam.

Positive ............... ............... negitive

........................ Neutral

Negative ................... ......... negative

Centre plus Four times three On two off(or three on and two off and two on and three off). Plus diagonal pattern of equalling Six. Plus six dual possible minus Neutral Neutron. Plus the thirteenth all five energy component as one Set.

The science states that the electron cloud passes though the proton. Remember the impression that the electron may have a shadow a component within its cloud that I think of as being dark matter. A negative plus a negative equals a positive. So if the proton has also a shadow component it maybe also dark matter or dark energy in nature and act as a negative and as the negative passes electron cloud passes though through the positive positive proton flux the negative charge identity from the shadow and the negative charge identity from the electron cloud within the proton may add to the negative shadow charge creating two negative plus a negative make a positive giving the Proton its astonishing strong force.

The thirteen count works using the, plays between the five parts one neutral one positive and one negative and two dark-material/dark negatives.

The thirteen obviously is part of my number pattern the tail end of the 120second zero and the 138 ( 0138 ).

This is an idea for part of the working of the interior of the atom. I have thought that dark energy and dark matter are apart of the structure of the atom for some time. I think dark matter and dark energy host the electron cloud paths and divide the shells from each other. Basically the atoms muscle may come from dark energy and dark matter via the play of one neutral one positive and two dark-material/dark negatives.

SHADOWS HIDE ENTIRE WORLDS | Why do scientists think so?​

@TimeSpectrum It is interesting you discuses a shadow structure because I believe there maybe a shadow structure within the atom every atom and I think this shadow structure is linked to dark energy and possibly dark matter as well. Your Shadow World In my number pattern could be the two negative shadow components in my five component pattern that I think of as being dark energy and or dark matter.

The Dark energy number.

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.
The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

............. 24 ........................................... 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

Hunting For Clues.
If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the possible mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opacite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. 19 associated with the Unseen dark universe and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

Proton ..................... Dark Matter or Dark energy
.................. Neutron
Electron .................... Dark Matter or Dark energy

Positive................ negative

............. Neutral

Negative .............negative

Centre plus Four times three On two off (or three on and two off and two on and three off). Plus diagonal pattern of equalling Six. Plus six dual possible minus Neutral Neutron. Plus the thirteenth all five energy component as one Set.

The science states that the electron cloud passes though the proton. Remember the impression that the electron may have a shadow a component within its cloud that I think of as being dark matter. A negative plus a negative equals a positive. So if the proton has also a shadow component it maybe also dark matter or dark energy in nature and act as a negative and as the negative passes electron cloud passes though through the positive positive proton flux the negative charge identity from the shadow and the negative charge identity from the electron cloud within the proton may add to the negative shadow charge creating two negative plus a negative make a positive giving the Proton its astonishing strong force.

The thirteen count works using the plays between the five parts one neutral one positive and negative and two dark-negatives.

Screenshot (136).png

Eight n's and Five l's and one m = 14.

One ten's and four unit's.

Like my five dot model. Three on two off. Two on three off. Or the hole brain pattern of a Centre and four quadrants.

Eight n's and one m equals nine components, like the enneagram.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Eight n's and Five l's and one m = 14.
Mark/note to self,. remember the second third of the presentation and the four sets of 14 elements the seven steps the law of seven. Mapping Gurdjieff's Enneagram to the Periodic Table of Elements, and all creation. Red, Green, Blue, Yellow.

Idea.
The truck of the tree
121 zeros
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7
.... , P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7
.... , ....., D3, D4, D6, D6,
.... , .... , ,,,, , F4 , F5 , ..... ,

# , P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7
# , #., D3, D4, D6, D6, #
#
, #. , # , F4 , F5 , #. , #

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#= 9 ( Question,.. nine energies? )

S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, # , P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, # , #., D3, D4, D6, D6, #, # , #. , # , F4 , F5 , #. , # = 28

28/3=9.3333333333333333333333
28/3=9.33333333333333 supersymmetry + an equal 1/3 + .33333333333333333 -recurring? six 1/2 dimensions.
No, what kind of a structure a one dimension divided into three and connected by 3 sets of three lots of 1/10ths sets of 2/5ths connecting supersymmetries with ? An equal 1/3 ? "Gravity"? Its getting messy.

Three sets of nine two being connected to supersymmetry and a 1remaining connected to? Pluss all three together with a reoccurring 1/3 ? That makes four components. An infinite connected to three equal divides?

Quantum foam/Dark energy/supersymmetry?

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Comment posted

The electron cloud passes through the proton with in the atom. So is it possible the nine energies that make possible the expressions of human personality stem from the atoms that makeup the human body. I suspect our quantum biology is very complex.

Question,.. could these blank spaces be linked to the nine energies the nine points of the enneagram of personality?

# + # + # + # + # + # + # + # + # = 9

# , .# , D3, D4, D6,D6, #
# , .# , .#.., F4., .F5, # , #

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Everyone reading this topic post seems to be very quiet.

# , #., D3, D4, D6, D6, #
#
, #. , # , F4 , F5 , #. , #

You will note on the left side six counts of blank spaces and on the right side a count of three blank spaces.

A count of six on the left hand side suggests to me a possible link to the Law of Seven and a count of three on the right hand side suggests to me a possible link to the Law of Three.

In the video that has been sadly deleted due to copyright claims in my first post, SHADOWS HIDE ENTIRE WORLDS | Why do scientists think so? Dark energy is suggested to a component within the working of the atom all atoms. This is a big idea because dark energy is the largest know quantity that makes up the universe that host existence for us as human beings and if dark energy is apart of every atom that host our physical form then we need to think deeply about the possible role dark energy plays in our existence as human beings.

Getting real is scary for us adult's, mature, fully developed persons. We like the egoic view we can be ok with talking about nondual conches states of being as long as it is only talk that dose not involve actualizing the State of going receptive. So I get the silence I get how people don't want to talk about the deeper level of being. But if you have merged successfully within the narrative of your own life story the three parts, your Instinctual centre and moving centre and emotional centre as one working unit and have opened the port hole of your hearts eye you will know that the idea that we have a quantum biological core will not be alien to you. You may like me have spent several years switched on awaking each morning concisely focused your attention to your heart centre and centred your attending to that location and reactivated your heart for the day and held that focus as a dual focus.

So the point is you like me may not have chose to continued that practise and may have lost that ability to switch on but you will recall the unique awareness's and abilities that came from have a receptive awareness unto your own heart and its electro magnetic field. It is my belief that the hearts electromagnetic field gives the self that special quantum biological awareness experience. And further I suspect that it it being the heart electromagnetic field is in some way structurally not separate from the the sub-atomic structure of the atoms that make up our body. Now that's a big statement bit I am not scared to speak about ideas I believe to be most likely structurally correct.

If dark matter is host and resides in every atom and our essence of self is in fact that bark energy then we should think deeply about it if we are real interested in psychometrics and the human soul and interested in understanding the human condition.

Another interesting thing in my number pattern model is that the four rows can be identified in the components I present below.

-273.15 Absolute Zero.

1 +1 +1
.1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
1 +1 +1
1 +1 +1
1 +1 +1

# ,
.# , D3, D4, D6, D6, #
# ,
.# , .#.., F4., .F5, # , #

I would love science to measure the interior temperature of the atom because if it terns out that the temperature is between -273.15 and -276.16 then the possibility of there being something real in my number pattern model would be good for science.

One more thing I find interesting is if you follow rule two and add the one and the five together on the right side of the decimal point and leave the six rows you have seven rows and the four rows of seven shell matches in component placing parts or components one for one.

1 + 1 + 1 ..1 + 1 + 1 . 6

# , .# , D3, D4,D6, D6, #
# , .# , .#.., F4., F5, .# , #

Last edited:

KitchenFly

The Beautiful Quart; The Bottom Quart.

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

To reach 5.

Requires 81 reciprocal in mirror sequence To: .18 One short of Five.

Interesting it should be .01

It seems binary like all processes begin at point 9 at zero and end at nine nine at Point nine. Point nine like all points has an ending at Point Nine.

DO
DO
DO

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

I like lateral thinking.