• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which other type would you like to try out if given the opportunity?

Ronin_Riham

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to try enneagram 5, because I like being a detective :ninja: :devil:

Hmm, with MBTI I would never go close to feeling types, especially the social ones because they drive me insane ><

So, I would like to be an extrovert or a Se dominant because I am extremely introverted and I can lose touch with reality If I dive so much in my Ni :D

So, ENTJ or ESTJ.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
INTP, to help me understand my SO better.

I've said this before - that I'd like to understand my ENFJ better but, you couldn't pay me to be an NF, even for a day. I can only imagine coming out of it completely traumatized with gastrointestinal issues. I'm not doing anything with my 8 - that stays.

Fury

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'd like to call myself an ISFP for a day, haha. However I'd much like to experience what'd it be like as a Te-dom, especially ENTJ.

Duffy

I know it's sacrilege and probably overstated on personality forums, but the more I think about it, the more absurd it seems to declare oneself this or that type. I think it's a delusion, and a byproduct of growing old, dying, regressing, and crystallizing. Who is this "I"? I suppose certain schools of thought already address this, *cough* ego *sneeze* fix.

When I was a child, I was fluid. Totally different character style and thought process. Even now I see a glimpse, flashing silhouettes of a person(s). ENxP, INxJ, FP, whatever. I think I have access to a few character/cognitive styles, the only ones foreign to me are what enneagram calls the "instinctive center," which loosely correlates with Se/Si predominance.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ. I'd like to start expressing my views and thriving in debates rather than being afraid of people like I am now.

Or maybe ENFJ. It would be cool to have some real-life friends.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENTJ. I'd like to start expressing my views and thriving in debates rather than being afraid of people like I am now.

Or maybe ENFJ. It would be cool to have some real-life friends.

What about ENTP?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Each type has its own limitations, I would be the 17th type which has all the strengths of each type and none of the weaknesses :D

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about ENTP?

Most of the ENTPs I've met have been trolls, bullies, and insensitive people. Would it be fun to be one for a day? Probably. I mean, no one f***s with an ENTP.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not 9w1 because if it were a choice I would have chosen anything but that one. Anything. Permanently. None of this "trying out".

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean since I am Ni Dom and I know the feeling of constant abstract images composed in my mind. I really think it'd be useful to know what it's like to be an ESTJ/ISTJ. The concrete way of Si. I don't think it's the most "fun" type but understanding this type would be of paramount importance to me.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I already think I briefly go into other types (it's energy draining though), I would like to give being a Ni-dom a go, Ni is interesting.

rmrf

I would like to be an ENTJ for a day... In that one day, I'd probably get my whole year worth of work done, so then I can go back to being a slacker

Baron

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an ENTJ and personally, i admire how ESTPs can feel so fun living without a clear direction or paying a lot of attention to the results. They're just doing things. I'm perfectly fine with my personality and type. But i'm highly curious in being them. Not as far as i would like to be them even i have the opportunity to though.

Strawberry Unicorn

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Maybe ENFP so I can see what it's like to be the opposite of me. Or ESFP because they like to have fun.

SweetFantasea

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd try out ISFJ, ESTP or ESFP.. but I like being an ENFP.. I was going to say INFP but sometimes, I already feel like an INFP.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Istp, my flipside. That would be epic.