• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! I put together this explainer video to help beginners understand how the new Objective Personality social type works. This fourth video is on social type #1 and the topics covered include:

- Social Type #1's Traits and Behaviours
- Saviours and Demons
- Crosschecks and Life Piles
- Pitfalls
- Strengths
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Social Type #1 from the community
- Good #1 versus Bad #1
- Sacrificing the Few to Save the Many
- What bothers me about social type #1
- The growth path for social type #1

Finally done with the last social-type video! I worked on it all day, now it's time to pass out. Took me over 3 months to finish these four videos. Thank god they're done.

Feel free to shoot any questions! Watch the explainer video on the social type #1 here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kamau about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) FF Social Type 4. Kamau is the youngest person I've interviewed as he's finishing up his last year of highschool and going to college this year to study illustration. He was nervous the first half of the interview and having feminine sensory and blast last, it was definitely tough to explain things from his perspective. I do think this will improve as Kamau gets older and gets more life experience. Our interview did pick up a bit halfway through once Kamau's nerves have settled in and we discussed friendship as a social type 4. Despite being a social type 4, Kamau has had trouble making friends because he feels like he doesn't bring any value to any group of people. Ultimately, he came to the conclusion that he's playing it too safe and he's at an age when he should be taking risks. He also learned he should get a part-time job so he can get more life experience and perhaps find it easier to connect with people as those with Te connect through work. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Henry about what it's like to be an INFJ jumper Ni-Ti SB/P(C) MF Social Type 2. During the interview, I was making fun of Henry for getting antsy when his double-activated blast really wants to speak. We talked about his NT sleep and how he creates a web of wisdom and I asked how he reacts when the Se comes to destroy his NT framework. Henry said it's actually a blessing and doesn't see it as a bad thing. We also discussed his double-activated double feminine blast and Henry said he doesn't want to come across as controlling so it's good his blast is double feminine. Next, we discussed his SF play and because he has play demon, Henry likes to keep his socializing time with people to a maximum of 90 minutes per session. The one thing Henry can't stand is when people are just sitting around doing nothing or vibing as it's a complete waste of time in his opinion. Next, we discussed his double masculine ST consume and Henry says he is always aware when he has to consume something but it's still very difficult to do so but rewarding at the same time. His double masculine ST seems to help him be good at sports also as his kinesthetic sexual modality is quite strong in comparison to his tester. Henry also said his audio modality is so strong but his visual is so bad that it's like a 95/5 ratio. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lexi (Kami) on what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BS/C(P) MF Social Type 4. We started the conversation discussing her SF blast and which Lexi says she uses to counsel her decider friends. Then, we had a lengthy discussion on her double masculine double activated ST sleep where Lexi shared her health routines and how nutrition was actually an area she had trouble with because she kept eating the same food thanks to her Si routines and the doctor actually told her she needs to mix things up as it was starting to harm her health. We also discussed her NT consume and Lexi shared that she had a job that was NT dominant and she said it didn't work out well as her NT is just her hobby animal and not strong enough for that specific role. These days, she's trying to get a business off the ground as she's a social type 2 interested in entrepreneurship. Lexi also discussed her NT consume wanting to have an image of someone good at problem solving and being accused of being a Hermoine Granger when she was younger for being such a know it all. Lexi then shared her NF play last and she said her play comes out at night. She gave an example of going clubbing and her audio kinesthetic modality came out and she was having so much fun dancing and didn't want to leave the club even though it was already 2am. This interview was interesting as I came across a pattern on how NF play works and Lexi provided some insights with me on how she personally uses it. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this follow up interview, I got a chance to talk to Natacha about her type being INFP Fi-Ne CP/S(B) MM Social Type 3. We started this interview by discussing her journey so far working on her double masculine ST blast last and she described her experience working in the school system as a teacher as having helped her be more organized and deliver her lessons. Natacha being a teacher also ties directly to her being a social type 3 as she specializes in teaching English as she taught in both Portugal and Macau. Natacha also shared her saviour flex as a humble brag as she tells stories that are showing off in nature but also not long enough unlike the social type 1s when the flex becomes cringe. She also shares what her demon friends are like on how making new friends is hard because she is not only demon friends but also an IxxP but she does nurture her existing friendship and see her friends on a regular basis. Natacha also shared the difficulty of being a generalist but also see how it's important to do the bare minimum as to now mess up her life. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this follow-up interview, I got a chance to talk to Jacob about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Fe PC/S(B) FF social type 3. During our discussion, we discussed NF play as kind of like a land mine that those that have this animal set on tribe members and when people step on it, they will definitely get a big emotional reaction. We also discussed Jacob's progress working on that SF blast last and it's still hard for him and he's joking how he'll be terrible at disciplining his future kids as he can't even discipline their dog. Jacob said he's been mostly working on his ST sleep and we did a cross-comparison as I have SF sleep and we both came to the conclusion that unlike those with NF or NT sleep inside, we can best construct our identity by making inner bullet points that we meditate on. Jacob also shared his inner ST world of motivations and he shared some parts that felt vulnerable to him. We also discussed his social type and Jacob thinks he's a social type 3 as he believes he has ego flex present and he's friendly with people because he's play first, not because he's saviour friends. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this follow-up interview, I got a chance to talk to Candace about what it's like to be an ESFP jumper Se-Te PB/S(C) FF Social Type 1. We first discussed her journey working on her SF consume last since our last interview. Candace said it's still hard to use it and her preferred way of gathering new information is watching videos because it feels like play which she has in a saviour state. We then discussed her social type and out of a process of elimination, there's definitely no way Candace is a social type 3 or 4 because she thrives off negative reinforcement, she's extremely entrepreneurial (she's already built a successful business once and she's working on a second one now which is on craft beer). Candace does have double activated blast so her specialization coin does get used a lot but her preference is to wear multiple different hats within an organization. In our first interview, Candace talked about having no friends. Now in our follow-up interview, we did a deeper dive on the friendship coin. Candace still has no friends but it's by choice as she never cared to nurture those relationships. She said that when she was younger and would go to those all girls sleepover, she couldn't wait to get out of there. Her preference is to be admired from a distance and she doesn't like it when people get too close to her. She said her best friend is her husband and her pets and that's good enough for her. When it came to other girls, she said she felt jealous a lot when she was younger and would get secretly competitive inside. Candace said she always found it easier to be friends with guys but her best guy friends growing up are both married now so it's difficult to maintain those friendships. Candace shares her inner David Goggins as she's very close to his type with the only difference being consume last instead of sleep last. She talked about that getting criticized and she'd first get upset and cry over it but afterwards, she'd get really fired up and say "I'll show you". This shows her double masculine NF sleep and being aware of her emotional patterns. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this follow up interview, I got a chance to talk to Russ about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/B(P) MF Social Type 2. During our discussion, Russ talked about his journey so far working on that SF play last. He discussed the difficulty of it, especially with the cognitive dissonance of being saviour friends. One thing he mentioned was when he was a kid and had friends come stay over the weekend that his cup would always feel more full (he felt happy) and would feel sad when his friends went home after the weekend. Russ also discussed his divorce with his ENTJ ex-wife and also dating an ENFP and ENFJ afterwards (officially typed by OPS). Russ discovered that from a romantic relationship standpoint that it's better for him to date someone in the Ti and Fe axis as it's easier to connect with one another; though, he has massive respect for Fi and is envious of this specific function. We also discussed his social type being a 2 and being interested in entrepreneurship and having a motocross business at one point that fed both his need for having a business and also friends. One big moment we had was learning that those with Fi can tell those without Fi what makes them authentically happy and vice versa that those with Ti can tell those without Ti what they're really good at. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this new series I'm working on, you will learn what introverted intuition is and which personality types have introverted intuition. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works with, the pitfalls of overusing it, and also the problems you experience if you don't use it enough. You'll also learn which personality types are balanced using introverted intuition. Watch this explainer video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! I made this beginner's guide to what Extroverted Sensing is and which personality types have Extroverted Sensing. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it's connected to, pitfalls of overusing it, and also the problems you experience if you don't use enough of it. You'll also learn which personality types are balanced using their Extroverted Sensing. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nick about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) MF Social Type 2. During our conversation, we discussed what NF consume is and Nick explained it well what NF vibing is like which is basically being happy just for the very fact that you exist and every moment of your life is through that lens whether you are doing your laundry, sitting there doing nothing, or even going through hardship. We also discussed his MM SF sleep health routines which is quite funny especially when Nick discusses his brushing his teeth habits. We also discussed his NT play and Nick said he won't initiate NT play but loves participating in it and always happy when someone invites him to do some NT play with them. With ST Blast, Nick has trouble following cooking recipes as he likes to experiment too much but he is actively working on it by being an English teacher in Madagascar. We also discussed his life as a social type 2 collecting different skill sets and he mentioned how his Fi takes joy in the idea of being independent and having a wide variety of skill to enable him to be one. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, you will learn what Introverted Thinking is and which personality types have Ti. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works with, the pitfalls of overusing it, and also the problems you experience if you don't use enough of it. You'll also learn which personality types are balanced using their Introverted Thinking. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello Everyone! In this video, you will learn what Extroverted Feeling is and which personality types have Fe. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works in conjunction with as well as the pitfalls of overusing it. You'll also learn the problems you experience if you don't use Fe enough. Finally, you'll find out which personality types are balanced using their Introverted Feeling. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, you will learn what Extroverted Intuition is and which personality types have Ne. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works in conjunction with as well as the pitfalls of overusing it. You'll also learn the problems you experience if you don't use Ne enough. Finally, you'll find out which personality types are balanced using their Extroverted Intuition. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, you will learn what Introverted Sensing is and which personality types have Si. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works in conjunction with as well as the pitfalls of overusing it. You'll also learn the problems you experience if you don't use Si enough. Finally, you'll find out which personality types are balanced using their Introverted Sensing. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, you will learn what Introverted Feeling is and which personality types have Fi. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works in conjunction with as well as the pitfalls of overusing it. You'll also learn the problems you experience if you don't use Fi enough. Finally, you'll find out which personality types are balanced using their Introverted Feeling. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this video, you will learn what Extroverted Thinking is and which personality types have Te. You'll also see how it works, other cognitive functions it works in conjunction with as well as the pitfalls of overusing it. You'll also learn the problems you experience if you don't use Te enough. Finally, you'll find out which personality types are balanced using their Extroverted Thinking. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this follow-up interview, I got a chance to talk to Michael about being an ESFP Se-Te PC/S(B) FF Social Type 2. Michael was originally an ESFP Se-Fi CS/P(B) MF but was retyped to be tribe above self. It's tough with his type because he's MM NF sleep so his inner world is so strong that he can come across as self above tribe. Ultimately, he is very tribe oriented despite being an introverted ESFP tribe above self-personality type. He also discussed his SF consume image and how being cool is something he takes the time to make sure he projects and he has a car that he has as his demon flex outlet. We also discussed his NF sleep projections on other people and he can tell when someone is shallow and lacking depth in character. One of the best lines that came out of the interview is the saying "don't fuck with the future" as with 4th function masculine demon Ni, the future can be good or bad but a lot of things can make it bad so don't mess with it. We also discussed his social type being a 2 and we both talked about when parties and how we get delegated as the "body guard" of female friends when going clubbing which is annoying so we have to find the right guy to take that role when that sort of stuff happens. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shayne about what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BP/S(C) FM Social Type 4. Shayne is a unique ISFJ because her NF play is double masculine and because she's a social type 4 that loves friends, she's very extroverted for this specific type. She also has ADHD which makes her more chaotic. However, her problems are still chaos having that masculine Ne at the bottom of her cognitive function stack. We also discussed her SF blast but she actually has trouble blasting properly even though she does it all the time because her Si is feminine and she's always forgetting what she wants to blast about. We then discussed her double feminine ST sleep and how she hates spending money because making a mistake on physical objects is personal. She also talked about not wanting to come across as incompetent. We then discussed her NT consume last and she said she does consume to find solutions but could sometimes be fooled by YouTube and be provided the wrong information. Shayne also discussed being triggered by social type 1s and also specializing on animal care. She has broad responsibility activated so despite being a demon, she will reluctantly do it. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lisa about what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BS/C(P) FM Social Type 1. This interview has been one of my best interview for really learning what masculine Ne is really doing. Lisa explains the compulsion to follow the "superior path" that the masculine Ne is presenting regardless of how it will mess everything else. Lisa also shared her double masculine NT Play last swing and how it literally caused chaos for three groups of individuals in her life when she was on that swing. Her ST blast saviour was obvious as she is very well spoken and being info dominant with NF consume also activated helps her make sure what she's saying is not bullshit and has consume to back up her claims. Her double feminine SF sleep saviour is a tough one because she often times feel very unsure of what she wants as a result of it. She also talks about the difficulty of being a social type 1 and that feeling of building an empire but it going against her sleep animal that wants to rest and relax. Watch this interview here: