• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Your experiences with ISFP women?

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

That's exactly where I'm going to bury your body. :bye:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In my one and only real experience, boring as hell in a relationship.

Sample size is 1, though, and it might even be an outlier on account of some cultural factors.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I will most definitely add my two cents to the humor/silliness/fun factor of the ISFP (even more present in ESFPs). My wife us really fun and playful and silly and childish and has an amazing joy in each moment of life, when in a healthy emotional state.

And wordplay is a very big factor.

I dated a lot of xSFPs as a teenager and there is something amazing in them for their abiity to be fully into this very moment and be full of life in a way few other types can do. I see the primary difference between the ISFPs and the ESFPs in the depth of their feeling function, as while it is evident in every SFP, it is much more prominent in ISFPs.

A ISFP is most happy living their life in each moment in complete alignment with their values.

When my husband and I are out and about, I always have this child-like wonder and connection to what I experience. ESPECIALLY with Nature... I'm always the one to say "Did you see that beautiful bird?" "Look at how the sunlight shines on the leaves", "Ohh look at that" (sometimes I just wander and get lost lol) and become so present and amazed and grateful.

And then there's other times we'll be at the supermarket and I'll start dancing because they're playing an awesome song or they put out broccoli cheese soup -- that smell!! I'm a total goof!! :laugh:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When my husband and I are out and about, I always have this child-like wonder and connection to what I experience. ESPECIALLY with Nature... I'm always the one to say "Did you see that beautiful bird?" "Look at how the sunlight shines on the leaves", "Ohh look at that" (sometimes I just wander and get lost lol) and be so present and amazed and grateful.

And then there's other times we'll be at the supermarket and I'll start dancing because they're playing an awesome song or they put out broccoli cheese soup -- that smell!! I'm a total goof!!

a) I am very much the same in nature
b) I have hiked and traveled various places around the world, done all kinds of activities and physical things, and growing up never broke a bone, but the one time so far I have ever broken something was when I was 30 years old, living with my brother at the time, and he's a great cook and he had just pulled out a homemade pizza from the oven and I was so excited I did a silly dance while exiting my room, flailing my arms and legs, and kicked the doorframe, breaking my pinky toe. :blush:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
when I was 30 years old, living with my brother at the time, and he's a great cook and he had just pulled out a homemade pizza from the oven and I was so excited I did a silly dance while exiting my room, flailing my arms and legs, and kicked the doorframe, breaking my pinky toe. :blush:

I laughed out reading this sorry!! :rofl1:

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have had a few friends who were ISFPs, they were a lot like me but more intense and a little more socially inclined. I would have thought being an f type would generally make someone less intense than being a t type, but nope, definitely not.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have had a few friends who were ISFPs, they were a lot like me but more intense and a little more socially inclined. I would have thought being an f type would generally make someone less intense than being a t type, but nope, definitely not.

I was just called intense by one of my co-workers the other day lol

Yeah, I've never seen so much interest in ISFP's around here. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!

2cdizrb.jpg

That's right!:smoke:

will-ferrell-strategic-basketball.jpg

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
image.jpeg

Any other ISFPs relate? LOL :laugh:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd always imagine they are the angry tree huggers willing to throw themselves in front of the bulldozers. Guess I need more data apparently.