• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You Guys Willing To Type Me

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I do over-think things to death and enjoy reading and discussing theories occasionally with friends"

That's just one of his Keirseyan NT comments. I use MBTI, Jung, and Keirsey. Never Socionics.

FoundAShoe

These are things I agree with ESTP:

"If I was any better, I couldn't stand it!" To an ESTP, admission of weakness feels like failure. He admires strength in himself and in others***(I'm a well-known braggart in my city. I truly believe that there are very little things that I couldn't figure out how to do.)

Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition.***(You can't be arrogant if you never compete and you shouldn't compete if you can't win."

As for ENTJ:

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct.

I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.***(In every new environment I go into, i am internally making plans of action based on what is happening around me. Like if peole give me a certain "feel", I instantly prepare or a confrontation and think of ways to take them down quickly.)

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.***(I have been told that I get extremely "liberal" when it comes to what I can achieve when I start a new project. It's like I call every stroke of a paint brush the Mona Lisa.)

Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.***(I always give the "look" before I tear somebody a new one, it's my wa of warning them that they are stepping over the line.)

Fi turned outward often becomes maudlin or melodramatic. Feeling in this type appears most authentic when implied or expressed covertly in a firm handshake, accepting demeanor, or act of sacrifice thinly covered by excuses of lack of any personal interest in the relinquished item.***(Definitely, when I start to eel something it always becomes overly dramatic and. I never really tell people that I like them, but I do heavily imply it through my actions. It's very hard to say I like you to the person, though I can easily tell others that I like them.)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These are things I agree with ESTP:

"If I was any better, I couldn't stand it!" To an ESTP, admission of weakness feels like failure. He admires strength in himself and in others***(I'm a well-known braggart in my city. I truly believe that there are very little things that I couldn't figure out how to do.)

Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition.***(You can't be arrogant if you never compete and you shouldn't compete if you can't win."

As for ENTJ:

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct.

I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.***(In every new environment I go into, i am internally making plans of action based on what is happening around me. Like if peole give me a certain "feel", I instantly prepare or a confrontation and think of ways to take them down quickly.)

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.***(I have been told that I get extremely "liberal" when it comes to what I can achieve when I start a new project. It's like I call every stroke of a paint brush the Mona Lisa.)

Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.***(I always give the "look" before I tear somebody a new one, it's my wa of warning them that they are stepping over the line.)

Fi turned outward often becomes maudlin or melodramatic. Feeling in this type appears most authentic when implied or expressed covertly in a firm handshake, accepting demeanor, or act of sacrifice thinly covered by excuses of lack of any personal interest in the relinquished item.***(Definitely, when I start to eel something it always becomes overly dramatic and. I never really tell people that I like them, but I do heavily imply it through my actions. It's very hard to say I like you to the person, though I can easily tell others that I like them.)

You may learn from reading Jung's description of the Extroverted Thinker. He writes about Te type (treated purely) confronting issues as if they are of life and death importance (black-and-white/all-or-nothing thinking), the repression of feeling which it subordinates to an intellectual formula, and defense mechanisms (such as projection) caused by an unconsciously sensitive nature.