• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yo, answer me NOW! Come inside!

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personal Concepts:

1. What is beauty? What is love?

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

For real, I dunno? I'm drawing a blank at this question but if I had to guess, beauty is something that you find aesthetically pleasing, and love is something that happens? Chemical reactions and whatnot, which in turn makes you tolerate another person. I don't really think about questions like those, it's not really my area of focus.

2. What are your most important values?

I dunno, I haven't really thought about them before in-depth but I guess:

- Honesty (don't be a mealy-mouthed fool)
- Rational thinking (cause dumb people are annoying)
- Loyalty (don't want a bitch ass inconsistent hoe)

Just making those up off the top of my head as the first things that come to mind.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I believe in God because the alternative of nothing coming to make something is a convoluted theory that doesn't make much sense, and also because I think that things can't evolve gradually over time when you think about it to become a different species. DNA is too advanced to actually evolve, so logically it makes sense that there had to be some higher force inscribing the DNA of animals. I am seeing proof around me that there is a God, in terms of nature (i.e. strawberries seeds, Venus spins backward, Dalmatians all have unique coats, etc).

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

A money-making machine disguised as patriotism. Basically, it's a system of combat used to invade and pillage natural resources from one country and make another richer. It also takes over land and territory. It's a cycle of rich idiots fighting the bit out and claiming land and screwing people over to make their emperors expand and the people poor. It's small dick syndrome and crazy fools wanting power, but looking in all the wrong places.

Power is using your brain and climbing to the top and taking everything you want without anyone expecting you to do it, making an impact. Leaving your mark. Doing whatever the hell you want and not caring. Not conforming to idiots. Breaking down and reworking systems.

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Uh... music production, football (not NFL, actual football), TV shows, and now Physics.

Music production is an interesting process, and making different sounds through that process is always interesting (e.g. changing filters to make the sound blend in more with the other riffs, tuning a song differently for a different effect, playing a beat with more velocity for more impact, engineering your own instruments from virtual samples through sine waves, LFO, etc, and also chopping up, changing, editing, reversing and pitch changing samples for songs is also an interesting thing.) Structuring songs is also important so that the beat flows properly and does what it was intended to do (be in sync with the rest of the song).

I like football because I like talking about strategies within the game and watching the goals be scored. The thrill of it all, and the competitiveness of the Premier League table unfolding every week, unpredictably.

I like to watch TV shows to critique them, and to lose myself in their action. I like thrillers and mysteries to engulf myself in them and think about them, use my problem-solving skills to figure out what is happening and why. It's a good way to unwind.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Honestly don't care much. I eat when I am hungry, I take vitamins and I try to exercise a bit every week so I don't get sick or cramp up and that's about it. I try to eat protein to stay strong, and I also try not to overindulge in sweet stuff because it causes decay.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Do them and be done with them. Don't think about them and get on with your day.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Who Killed Sara? A Mexican thriller; had a lot of action, violence, twists, and turns. Was a fun watch. John Wick series for the fight scenes, Cobra Kai is generally a good, well thought out show.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

Onions (and that's not a lie). I dunno, a lot of things don't tend to make me smile or cry at all. I'm not a sentimental person, I can't actually remember much that makes me feel.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

This question is kinda vague, IMO but I will try and answer it. I am at one with the environment when I go out into the world and figure out what I am going to do, moment by moment and "feel" a sense of belonging in big groups full of random people. 1-on-1s are so awkward, tbh.

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I'm stubborn and grumpy. Can be aggressive. Nothing. I don't dislike anything about myself.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I don't care much, am strong-willed and I am good at fixing things. Solving problems. I can be funny at times. I guess I like those things about myself, I dunno. I don't really sit and think about it.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

Social skills. "Making friends" Being more involved in that.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Occasionally. I want to try and get out of it as fast as I can. I devise ways and push to break free. I know it is in my mind and am stronger than this.

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people?

I like people who don't really give a shit, people who can use their brains (independent thinkers), and realists. People who have relentless optimism and who are unrealistic annoy me a lot. Feeble-minded people as well.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I don't care for romance and will occasionally have sex if I have an urge. Sex for the most part is an urge pleaser, and I am pretty sure that I am Aromantic at this stage. I don't really have ideals, or think much about what qualities I want in a partner. I guess I want them to be quiet and submit to me, but whatever. Let me take charge and go with the flow.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

None because I'm not raising a kid. I don't want one, and I am not in a place to raise one right now.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Whatever, idgaf. I don't really have many beliefs but I guess I would be annoyed if it was inconsistent logically. I would argue with them over that. Try and make it make sense.

19. Describe your relationship with society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I don't care about it much. People are sheeple at times. Groupthink when it gets too out of hand. When people don't analyze things and think for themselves, it is a social pandemic in itself. People willing to ego along with the experiment and surrender their freedoms lets governments get away with whatever they want because they don't challenge the status quo and are taught what to think.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

The same as I always do. I'm indifferent but I have fun.

If you want any more info or me to expand my answers then feel free to ask me more questions. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm pretty sure you're an INTP.

I believe that there is only one real type, so this isn't socionics per se.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
What? Explain this theory.
What's to explain?

I don't believe you can have a different MBTI type to socionics type. There's only one correct approach to the cognitive functions.

Either that or socionics is plain wrong, for what it says about function order and intertype relations.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's to explain?

I don't believe you can have a different MBTI type to socionics type. There's only one correct approach to the cognitive functions.

Either that or socionics is plain wrong, for what it says about function order and intertype relations.

What shit are you talking?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm changing my typing of you to ENFJ.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You're so ungrateful.

I come in and type you and you're horrible to me.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
you are sle. fi polr really shows up in the first 2 questions,you are answering 2 questions from an introverted thinking perspective and while youre capable of taking care of your health,not your top priority,si ignoring, and youre strong willed. se base,ti creative.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you are sle. fi polr really shows up in the first 2 questions,you are answering 2 questions from an introverted thinking perspective and while youre capable of taking care of your health,not your top priority,si ignoring, and youre strong willed. se base,ti creative.
Yeah, I don't really care about my health in a hyper-vigilant way, and I can relax but I'm not always relaxed. I don't think that I am an EJ or IJ temperment.