• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XSFX?

Ocean_Breeze

I think I'm a sensor and strong feeler but don't know which type I am....thoughts?

1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?

Somewhere in between. I grew up being quite poor so I’m used to living without all the ‘extras’. I don’t splurge on expensive things, I don’t buy fancy clothes/jewellery/gadgets. I also don’t drink alcohol or eat takeaways regularly so I figure I save myself a fair amount of money through that. However I’m not stingy and am more than happy to lend money to a family member if they pay me back. I tend to consider things before I buy them (like if I see a really nice item of clothing I ask myself how often I’ll really wear it) but I’m not a big spender even when I do buy things. I love shopping to go around and take in all the colours and textures, think about how I COULD wear an item and outfits I'd put together but I rarely actually buy them

2. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes?

I’m not a big fan of change. Sometimes it is for the better but generally I return to what I know and what is familiar. I’m very much a homebody and don’t like being away from my home and family for long. This caused problems when I went to uni because I’m capable of taking care of myself (I can cook well, clean, make my own doctors appointments, not go off the rails) but I hated being backwards and forwards between two places and never being settled. Even though I was surrounded by friends at uni, I didn’t feel exceptionally close to them. For some people their friends are their family but for me it’s more a case of friends come and go but family is always there.

3. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?

I believe in doing what’s right for you at that time. An example of this for me is my decision to leave uni. On the surface, it seems crazy that I’d give up my education when a degree is so useful. However I was desperately unhappy to the point of it making me ill. My options were to push through and finish with the degree (as someone who can’t just put their emotions in a little box then I was certain it would send me into a downward spiral) or to leave and enter the unknown. I chose to leave because I was so unhappy and in the long run I might wish I had finished that degree but at that moment in time it was what I needed.

4. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?

I’m pretty open and happy to talk about anything with anyone! I don’t always start the conversation but I’m not reserved about anything.

5. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?

No…..not a clue! How do people learn about this stuff? This is what they should teach in schools along with skills like cookery and how to change a tire. Our ‘life’ education in school was ‘don’t sniff glue and here’s how to make a jam roly-poly’.

6. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?

I try? But ultimately I don’t have any kind of future plan. I change my mind daily on what I want to do. I am usually prepared in the sense that I’m always the person with the plasters, foldable flats, portable charger etc

7. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?

Yup- always make sure the doors are locked and forever telling people off for not eating enough vegetables….Health, nutrition and fitness are important to me but when it comes to the home, I’m big on making the whole environment comfy. Nicely decorated rooms, scented candles to match the season, making meals with seasonal products…

8. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?

Oh yes…this is largely down to anxiety but I have a very good imagination and am good at seeing multiple perspectives. Which is normally a good thing but it really means no stone goes unturned when I’m imagining what could go wrong

9. Is social image important to you?

Not particularly!

10. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?

Nope, that sounds mortifying

11. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?

Always. I put myself in others shoes a lot too.

12. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?

Sometimes I’m relieved not to be invited to big social events but it is nice to be invited. Often I think it’s because people know an event isn’t my kind of ‘thing’ though

13.Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?

I don’t define myself through relationships. I don’t like the concept of your ‘other half’- I think people are individuals and should be independent and a whole on their own. Relationships are great but they come and go. I’d hate to be dependent (emotionally or financially) on another person.