• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World of Warcraft

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Darkmoon Faire is up this week.
BC Timewalk starts on Tuesday.

My old mount farming had a few successes. I've got everything from Argus now except the Skreeg and Voidfin mounts (just tonight, I picked up Blistermaw finally). Still no luck with the two mounts from early Tomb of Sargaras (the green flying eel and the large Antorus Hound or whatever it is, from the two large hound bosses). For the BFA Nzoth assaults, I just have Rotfeaster, Ahn-De the Loyal, and Ishak mounts to go.

I don't remember the last time I bothered to run Torghast. The Beastwarren creeper mount (one of the few mounts that works in the Maw) is this Tues-Fri (happens every two weeks). They apparently added another Maw mount that you have to collect items for and make somehow, I might look into it.

I decided to level my Troll Monk since Bastion is a good choice for Covenant for WW monks and it's the only one I haven't done the storyline for yet. Night Fae has its own unique storyline, whereas Maldraxxus and Revendreth kind of overlap in the culminations of their storylines.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I managed to get my monk up level 53 before having to enter SL, since it can be a grind. still doing the storyline path, although I'm sick of Bastion and Maldraxxus. I just think it generally goes by faster, esp if you're not spamming dungeon runs. My first day in mid-week in War Mode while leveling was generally positive. No one tried to kill me. I accidentally once attacked someone because I was blitzing through, saw yet another red text sprite on the far side and used Dragon Kick to initiative... then realized it was an Alliance player, who also was 3 levels lower than me. I stopped and walked off and they ignored me. So far, so good? So far my worries about it being a gankfest have been unfounded, everyone just generally wants to level. I still have 5 levels to go though.

Mount hunting went well. No luck on raids/dungeons, really; but I got drops on all the Legion open world bosses including Skreeg, so I'm now done with all those. I even briefly had the white wolf mount in Darkmoon Faire (shimmering meteor or something)... but it's annoyingly a bag temp mount that disappears at the end of the current Faire, so you'd have to farm it all over again. I also got it with only about four hours left to go, so barely any time to use it during the week. I think it should really just be a perm mount that you can only use when the Faire is up if they want to limit it. Right now, it's most comparable to the Broom from Hollow's end -- a bag inventory item that goes away when Hallow's End leaves, and you have to farm it again the next time the event comes. However, the Broom is a very easy farm to do daily and drops more often; it offers distinct advantages (flying and insta-mount, even when falling), so it's over-powered. The wolf? It's a ground mount. That's it. No abilities, doesn't fly, takes time to mount, is part of raid-grouping an annoying boss spawn, and farming it is kind of a waste. Thanks, Blizz.

Still trying to get Invincible, Nalak mount, Abyss Worm, and Antorus Hound mounts, along with the two mounts from Legion chest drops for Suramar and Highmountain.

OTOH, this month in Faire, I figured out I could take my raft out in War Mode shard (since barely anyone is there) to just farm the heck out of the daggermaw pools. Daggermaw is also the only form of exchange now from Faire that you can mail to other characters (again, thanks Blizz -- you used to be able to mail the ticket presents to your other characters, to group-farm, but they removed that a few years ago, so the grind is terrible now) -- and you can use it to buy the one-time, 100 ticket reward quest. I not only got the Skate mount, the toy, and some cooking recipes, but also got extra tickets on a few characters to pick up things including the Nobleman outfit. (I have only women characters, but one or two would wear this outfit -- like my demon hunter.) Saving up tickets on my priest for the blimp mount, I'm only at 350/1000.

Used Group to finish my last achievement for Noblegarden and farmed that out as well. No one is really egg-gathering much anymore, so you can just run Falconwing Square. I just have to complete the Child's week achievements in May to finish all the holiday achievements... but I'm really not happy with the four forced PvP events. No one ever talks about how great those achievements are; it's more a matter of sucking it up / struggling to complete them. So what is the point in making them mandatory? You just get n00bs in PvP who don't want to be there.

Did Torghast on my rogue just to get the Legendary I wanted and farm Ash. This week was the Beast event, again, so it's good for when you need a tank for a low-level character or something to help with damage.

BC timewalking is finishing too. I only ran it on my rogue since I was only in 170's gear. I had some decent fast runs, and even Shattered Halls went fast. Of course for my fifth dungeon, it dumped me in Arcatraz. I hate Arcatraz with a passion, there's 1-2 annoying boss fights out of the 4-5 AND there's 2-3 places in it that can wipe your party from the mobs if you're not careful with pulling OR don't move along quickly enough. It's just a tedious painful grind and maybe in the top 5 dungeons of all TW I've seen groups get stuck on. Wouldn't you know, but I zone in when the request comes, and they're already halfway through? Which means someone got mad and quit. At least this saved me some of the dungeon, but it also means the group was having trouble. I realized pretty quickly I was high damage at only 178 iLvl and the tank and healer team was only average. They were missing some of the more nuanced mechanics, and someone tried to kick the healer shortly after I arrived (i abstained from the vote because I had no idea who was at fault for anything and frankly the play of everyone was kinda meh.) But it got better once we got going, I did interrupts well enough to get us through the rough spots, and the tank was really careful with the pulls before the end boss, so it all worked out. But man, doing HALF of Arcatraz took me about the same amount of time as doing ALL of Mana Tombs. At least I got a 200 chestpiece for my trouble.

---

Last thing, I don't know how Demon Hunter (Havoc) is playing out at level 60, but it really sucks at levels 52-53 even using the BFA gear / abilities aside from Corruption. I mean, DH was truly overpowered with corruption, so bad I remember just laughing out loud while playing because I was steamrollering PvE mobs left and right. demon form lasted a lot longer, meteors streaking down, haste ridiculously buffed. it just chewed up everything in its way. Now it feels like it's totally wrapped in cotton and it's hard to get a second blade dance out of Eye beam unless you are paying attention. I finally redid the talent build to conform to SL specs, but it's so bad I don't enjoy it much -- WW monk (which I consider the OTHER leather DPS melee built off crazy speed/mobility and variety of attacks) is so much more fun to play right now even at comparable levels.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks like Blizz decided to resolve the anima shortage/grind by providing achievements for each completed tier in your four covenant features and then rewarding additional 35 anima bits for each tier you've completed when you do WQ, raid, or mythic.

So you have four features: Anime Streams, Zone Travel, Missions Table (which all go to Tier 3) and then the special feature for the Covenant (which goes to Tier 5). I mentioned before how pointless it was to waste 15K anima to upgrade your Missions Table past Tier 1... so now they're encouraging you to do it.

Basically, you get a reward of 1-4 anima items (35 anima apiece -- so 35-140 anima per quest) for WQs currently. If you have Tier 1 completed for all four Covenant items, you will get an extra item per WQ (so 2-5 anima items). Same for 2 and same for 3.

So once you upgrade to Tier 3 in all four, you will be getting 4-7 anima items per WQ. This is a pretty significant leap in anima receipt, each WQ will earn you 140-245 anima instead of 35-140 anima.

I think it's just annoying they are forcing people to upgrade the Missions table to Tier 3, since Tiers past 1st don't give you much.

Edit: in their favor, since the tiers are achievement based, this unlocks for all characters on your account once you unlock with one. That might not be true. If not, thanks for the half-measures, Blizz.

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Slime Serpent Mount Found! Solo Last Two Bosses of Heroic Plaguefall to Obtain It - Wowhead News

I saw someone with this mount over the weekend and was wondering what it was. Apparently you have to solo a dungeon to make the creature clickable and then get it; however, of course, people found a way around that that might or might not get patched.

it is kind of a cool mount, though -- not just a recolor of the Nzoth mounts but a patchwork version of it.

I officially finished off the Nzoth assault mount farms aside from the Ishak drop ("Drake of the Four Winds") which is a pain to farm. I was down to just one, did a final run Friday night shortly before changeover, and it dropped.

It looks like Windwalker Monk is now advised to be Bastion covenant across the board, based on recent patches? Which worked out, it was the covenant whose campaign I needed to finish, and I just got my Troll monk to 60 last night and was planning to pick Bastion regardless.

The extra anima drops help immensely I can do a full SL anima run and come back with 2K anima or more. But it's only effective if you level up all four Covenant utilities in a cycle versus focusing on one.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Useless beast! Why the queen was fond of him I'll never know!"

Mistress Sassz'ine is such a grumpy old harridan, like a less amusing Yzma. She needs to lighten up.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm level 33 on my classic Rogue, questing in STV on a PVP server with a heavy population of levelers-- I'm pretty much a masochist.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm level 33 on my classic Rogue, questing in STV on a PVP server with a heavy population of levelers-- I'm pretty much a masochist.

whhhyyyyyyyyyy

I mean, at least you're a rogue, so you can drop into stealth. Otherwise you'd be corpsing up the vale left and right. Did you go into the arena?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So apparently there is a third mount that works in the Maw.

• One drops if you complete all eight levels of Torghast. But that seems like a huge waste of time in its current state.
  • One drops potentially during the Beastwarrens Hunt (available for four days out of every two weeks, you need to complete Rule 4 questline to thwart the ongoing damage effect), but it's a low drop chance 1 per 2 weeks.
  • The final one is a created mount, once you hit "exalted" (in this case, Appreciated). YOu have to solve a puzzle in Perdition Hold, buy a few things from the vendor, pick up a few items scattered around the Maw, find a stray soul in the River of Souls, kill a rare for his smithing equipment (all of which I did yesterday), then start farming Stygia slivers and dust. That's the biggest pain, it's a node-based thing and people compete for resources. Worse, most of the nodes are in the Beastwarrens, an area which I just despise. You only get 1-3 of each per node (usually 1-2 max) and you need 200 of each. This is the biggest annoyance and biggest drain. Currently I'm closing in on 50 of each. Once you have the necessary amount, you then have to grapple to the top of Dominion Keep to use the special anvil, to beat out the mount. Then you bind the inert mount with the spirit soul you captured, then you have to complete a ritual (with runes given you in your book) to bind the mount to you. After which you are done.

I think the biggest problem is that you're forced to grind to the equivalent of Exalted for this in the Maw... which means you really needed a mount the entire time, so by the time you are strong enough and have all the rep needed to do the mount, you won't need it because you'll be sick of the Maw and have nothing else to do there anyway.

Supposedly expansion 9.1 is going to open up the maw with a new section and I can't imagine people being mountless there, so you're earning this mount but maybe the Maw will no longer preclude mounts at that point, so...?

The grind is pretty horrendous. Only one person can tap a stygia node, it runs dry after one tap. So this is really a solo thing. But Beastwarrens sucks for solo, and since I was still doing the early quest stages yesterday before starting to grind, I was already at Level 2 Eye of Jailer. I eventually ended up in Level 3, so I had both the Tower bombardments and the assassins coming after me, while soloing the Beastwarrens, fending off nasty critters, navigating the broken area, and trying to grapple up to these nodes (some aren't clear how to get to them, a few are in caves, etc.) before anyone else did... .although I seemed to only have competition for a bit yesterday afternoon. I think I only managed to die twice, and I also managed to survive 2-3 nasty encounters. It's hard when the towers bombard you every minute or so, but the grapple takes 5-10 seconds to work, and meanwhile you might be jumped/slowed by mobs, and/or you're in a high position with no room to move so you just have to take the blast -- and as a Ret Pally a straight hit was taking half my health bar. So I always had to make sure I was at full, in case a tower blast dropped on me. Also, apparently Perdition Hold has lots of nodes in it, but that place is horrific too for soloists, unless you are there when one of the weekly quests is up that gives you a free stealth cloak on command and you don't turn it in.

Today will be better, starting fresh with the Jailer Eye levels. But it is a thankless task and I'll be glad when that is done. At the moment, it's only worth getting to have at least one mount that works in the Maw, and out of the other two, one seems impossible to get, and the other is a pure RNG call.

EDIT: Well, that is done with. The Beastwarrens are annoying, but once you get a sense of the layout and where the grapples are, at least it is manageable even if frustrating.

You want to avoid accumulating Eye notice that will get you to level 2 (bombardment), as that makes the whole thing painful (so don't collect ghosts or complete quests, and avoid killing anything unless you have no choice although the killing takes time to accumulate unlike the other two). Bombardment is annoying when you're grappling on a small space, as sometimes you cannot dodge. At least there's nothing up there with you. I thought you didn't get eye levels until you turned in quests, but apparently it dumps it on you when you complete it even if it's waiting to be turned in. I got all my mats, then finished a quest without turning it in, and it threw me up to Level 2 which is what I didn't want. Then I had to invisibility potion through Perdition Hold and figured I'd tag the big boss there for a weekly quest turn in since it was almost dead -- dumb. it immediately kicked me up into three, so I had bombardments and assassins coming after me as I scaled the front of Domination Keep with the grapple, having to cross a room full of elites, and then grappling to the anvil. I had to duck out once when I got bombarded during the forging, but made it. The final binding is pretty easy in comparison, you just wait until a bombardment happens, then mount the beast while pointing it into a pillar so it goes nowhere while you key the runes in, in the right order... and done.

With the Jailer levels to worry about, it took me about two days. So now I have a Maw mount and know Beast Warrens pretty well, so ... not as intimidating. But they're still annoying.

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm irked at this stupid achievement related to the holiday. Why do they force you to do PvP battlegrounds, and not even easy achievements?

This is the last achievement for all the holidays for me. There are eight holidays involved, they happen once a year, and I've done them all now over the space of about two years.

Child's Week -- and the final achievement is achieving FOUR different goals in FOUR different battlegrounds. MF!!! Like, they couldn't just do one? But no, you have to do all four. You get a title for Child's Week and a mount for the overall achievement. it just really irks me. I did all the other achievements earlier this week -- and it's only a week long event. I even had to grind cooking dailies in Outland to get the chocolate cake recipe to drop, to complete one. (So now I have maxed out cooking.) Technically I could blow it off -- but I put in all this time to get THIS far, and will have to wait another year to complete it if I don't do it now.

I was gonna start tonight, then fell asleep, and I am just dreading it. I might need to just start tomorrow morning. The event ends Monday morning. But it's really uncool for the bulk of PvE players, and forcing them to play PvP isn't fun for PvP'ers either.

EDIT: Welp, one day left to complete this. I did four battlegrounds and managed to complete two of the achievement criteria. I just have the two hardest to do, but I left myself a day to work on it. Eye of the Storm and Warsong Gulch (capture a flag in each). Sigh. Once I get in a routine, it's okay -- but I feel like I suck at these and it's hard to get a flag, and it's tedious.

Horde also only won one of those four BGs I played in. I thought we were good at this stuff. Then again, I know I suck because I don't know the strategies yet. But I did get about 400 honor points out of all that and killed some peeps, so..?

Last edited:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Battle.net Launcher Leak Reveals Burning Crusade Classic Releasing June 1st - Wowhead News

EDIT: Late this week, Blizz put out the announcement for real: TBC Classic, June 1st... with flying mounts.

I'm kinda annoyed by how soon they're rushing TBC's launch out. We're only gonna get the TBC prepatch for at most two weeks, which sucks for anyone who wanted to level a Bloodelf Paladin or Draenai Shaman and be ready to go into Outlands on the TBC launch. Should've launched the game at the earliest mid June in order give people time to level the incoming races. Also some of the monetization things they're adding into the game sullies the experience a bit for the purists.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, holy shit. I wanted to just kill 250 things for my Darkmoon Faire quest (to get 10 tickets this week) since I'm grinding long-term for the zeppelin mount on my Shadow Priest, and the easiest way to do it is to go into Torghast. Plus I had the Torghast quest to find King Anduin. I figured I'd get killed off or would just bail... but it makes you do three Torghast bosses in Twisting Corridors to get all three clues and complete the quest. On my pally, I just did multiple runs.

It took me 2.5 hours, i didn't even want to be playing that long... and I actually beat the first level of Torghast despite the horrible imbalances of the RNG. On a squishy Shadow Priest. I am still kind of shocked. My Pally didn't get that far before the RNG hosed her.

It wasn't easy and it took way too long, but I had 50 anima powers by the end, some really good ones and/or stacked ones, my health was sitting at 165K, and I had a lot of damage boosters attached to fear effects. (Remember that crappy fear + damage effect a few bosses in the game has, where you run for 5 seconds and die because you're losing health but can't do anything? Yeah. Tables turned, biatches! I could run into a pack of mobs, hit fear, they'd all run away and keel over. Even good on floor bosses too, at least to damage them.) But the other decisive factor for SP is Fade. If you can lower the recycle on Fade, you can basically do a new one as soon as the one one dies, and just basically ping-pong bosses between mirror images of you while you stand to the side and dump damage on them.

I'm still kind of stunned. I'm irked to spend 2-3 hours to clear it, but...kind of pleasantly surprised I did it.

I'm kinda annoyed by how soon they're rushing TBC's launch out. We're only gonna get the TBC prepatch for at most two weeks, which sucks for anyone who wanted to level a Bloodelf Paladin or Draenai Shaman and be ready to go into Outlands on the TBC launch. Should've launched the game at the earliest mid June in order give people time to level the incoming races. Also some of the monetization things they're adding into the game sullies the experience a bit for the purists.

I didn't look at it in detail (and I haven't played much Classic) but it felt pretty rushed to me too. it defeats the whole point of Classic if they change the game experience too much. There was also talk that they wouldn't release the 9.1 Retail patch at the same time. it sounds like they wanted to get them both out the door too quickly, so TBC Classic got kicked out of the plane first... I hope that parachute works.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Blizzard losing 5-million subscribers since the beginning of the pandemic wasn't just a coincidence. Shadowlands has been out with one raid since launch; you're going almost 7 months with no new content. That plus they insist on putting in these gimmicky character powerups that are only good for one expansion(garrisons, legendary weapons, azerite neck, and now Torghast) and just aren't fun to do in lieu of other engaging raid content. This single dungeon raid tier kick they've been on since Wrath Of The Lich King is just awful.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blizzard losing 5-million subscribers since the beginning of the pandemic wasn't just a coincidence.

It's crazy especially in light of the fact that, with people needing to stay at home for a year, you'd think WoW would have grown their base.

Shadowlands has been out with one raid since launch; you're going almost 7 months with no new content. That plus they insist on putting in these gimmicky character powerups that are only good for one expansion(garrisons, legendary weapons, azerite neck, and now Torghast) and just aren't fun to do in lieu of other engaging raid content. This single dungeon raid tier kick they've been on since Wrath Of The Lich King is just awful.

Yeah, I think after awhile it feels like you do all this work for the expansion, and then it simply doesn't matter anymore. They were interesting ideas in their time, but pretty much the only thing you have left is legendary weapon transmogs that are now available. Everything else has vanished. I kinda liked corruption but again it was a one-shot thing. After awhile, you just feel like the rat on the treadmill.

I think garrisons could be the biggest disappointment in that your garrison still exists -- but it's completely worthless. It gives me another hearthstone which is a minor convenience, but it's like you created your own "home base" that you never have a need to go to. I have farmed quite an awful lot of the jukebox music, some of which I like, but it is only usable in the garrison... which I will never be in because there's no point to going there. (Why not give you a portable walkman where you can play your own music from the rolls, no matter what it is?)

I know I'm speaking more from the collector / immersement / customization viewpoint in Retail because that is a personal draw for me in a game like this -- I spend a lot of time collecting gear just to build certain sets of clothes, lol -- but it's like the game has been failing on multiple fronts.

They killed Shadowlands with a horrific anima grind that had to be repeated on any alts, which wasn't even partially remedied until maybe a month ago? (I just finally completed all levels of anima-purchased covenant stuff on my pally this past week and can finally afford to spend anima on other things.)

They killed Torghast twisting corridors for a number of months due to the horrible RNG factor, because 18 floors to complete a level of Torghast takes 1-3 hours, and it was so random that people would invest 2 hours, then die at the hands of bosses that were way overtuned even if some floors were way too easy. Some of this might have been corrected, but basically the lesson was that the investment (and your skill) was not worth the time due to fickle RNG. At least in N'Zoth Horrific Visions, skill mattered -- yes, you could get a bad break or two, but typically the more you did them, the better you got and the more chance was for you to complete the vision successfully. You could easily control the content you were signing up to do for 45 minutes and then it was up to you to do or die. TC is just not like that, you are liable to just get hosed for something that isn't your fault.

The Maw frankly was a pain in the ass until you get a mount -- so either you have to finish all 8 levels of Twisting corridors (to me, that's the impressive status symbol, if you could tolerate the bullshit for hours on end and get some lucky boss RNGs) to get a mount, or luck out on the Shadehound hunt every two weeks (so far I've completed it probably 8-10 times, no luck), or do the 2000 stygia component grind with major elements located in Perdition Hold, which is a bitch and can go south in an instant... so by the time you earn a mount, you might not need it or want it.

It hasn't been very player friendly. Even the leveling mechanisms weren't so hot -- if you skip out of the plotline, you're stuck grinding WQs and it really doesn't feel that much faster if at all... and otherwise you're stucking doing Bastion -> Maldraxxus -> Ardenweald -> Revendreth in that order until you bump 60 and can bail. Same questline. Tedious as heck after the first or second pass.

I usually don't do dungeons or raids much... but that is mainly because of the players. I just find them stressful (my own personality is part of that) -- I like to quickly become competent but understand it will take multiple runs to build up knowledge of a particular dungeon or raid boss, yet people can be jerks about it. I think if I had people I actually know and we're all learning together or they'd give me space to learn, I'd be more glad to do them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gawd. Got Alterac and Arathi done last night, those were fairly easy because you just have to captured the flag to meet the goal. So you just blitz for either the Farm flag or one of the first two tower flags, and soon enough those are done. I did four BGs last night and got both of those done even though we only won once out of four times.

Today I started at 2:30 and did Eye of the Storm first because it was supposed to be easier than Warsong Gulch. NOPE. I did three runs of EotS and almost made it back once... and then we lost the tower, and I couldn't reach the other before getting mobbed. I got really annoyed and just decided to try Warsong, and got that goal really quickly -- all you have to do is hang back in your base and crush the first guy who tries to steal the flag, then click on it. that counts as "returning the flag." We had a few orphan folks and they all completed that goal in that game. It was a draw but at least the Orphan folks finished their bit.

So then it was back to Eye of the Storm. I got it on the fourth try because I actually got grouped with Horde players who knew how to play. I had been getting pissed in the other runs because it became clear quickly that if you do not control the middle area, then you can't get the flag OR chase the flag person back to a tower they owned. Alliance controlled the middle and they trounced us three times. (I know there is more to it than that, there's some rogue strategies and stealing other towers, etc., but a big part is controlling the center of the battle field when that flag rezzes.)

This last time it's like the smoke cleared and we had about six people standing there in the middle and all the Alliance were dead, so I just grabbed that flag and ran like hell. Someone paced me just to play wingman. I'm Night Fae, so I soulshaped most of the way (you can't mount with the flag) and then Divine Steed'ed across the plate. There was never a more beautiful sound than to hear all those dings as 3-4 achievements cleared including the Holiday one and the Violet dragon appeared in my collection. I was considering just bailing earlier, when we lost three battlegrounds in a row and it seemed impossible. Me and another character (named Supermoist, in skimpy attire, dear god) ended up doing most of the flag runs. It was like a pro football team running over a high school team, that time.

What's really sad is I only completed 2/4 of the battleground weekly. Durrr. Out of 9 runs.

Maybe I'll run a few tomorrow and see if I can make it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

still bullshit... but at least it's cheaper bullshit.
I can't imagine the depth of the hate mail they were getting.

Blizzard Lowering WoW Classic Cloning Service Price to $15 USD - Wowhead News

So now we can either think they were stupid for imagining this would fly... or we can be cynical and assume it was always meant to be $15 and they were just trying to make people accept the price by coming in so high.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Burning Crusade Classic released today.

I leveled a Belf Pally and a Draenei Shaman up to level 3, to remember what it was like when I originally did it.
Then I was like, okay, done for the moment.

I like my questing frills.
And oh hey, I gotta scrounge copper to buy my level-up powers.
And I gotta hock stuff to buy crap armor.
And no xmog.
And my bags suck.

But it was cool to remember what that first BC experience was like. I think this was my release as far as favorite races: I'm a Belf and Draenei person pretty much through.