• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Will an INFJ check an ex-girlfriend's social media after he broke up with her?

Wildflower84

MBTI Type
Esfj
Will an INFJ check an ex-girlfriend's social media after he broke up with her? He suffered so much, more because his negative thoughts, trust issues, but in reality all the troughts he made were not real ones. Unfortunately there was a miscommunication, because she had anxiety too, so she waited him to text her, and also he waited her to text him. After no one text to each others, the INFJ guy thinks that she left him ( which wasn't true) and from intense love started to develop anger and a little bit of impolite behavior. He still didn't texted to her, but updated their album with quotes about his feelings. After she saw it she become anxious because she knew that was a misunderstanding. She was very polite, kind, lovely with him. She disliked conflicts and she didn't talk to other guys. Also she had the same artistic personality like him, but because of her anxiety disorder she had some troubles expressing her feelings for him. Because of this the INFJ even dubting her if she really loved him as he did, or it was still a joke. Now their comunicateion isn't based on direct messages anymore, but only by their album where they shared quotes about their feelings. She tried to explain by quotes to him that she really loved him and never texted to other guys, but isn't sure if the INFJ guy saw them. He might probably not check it, but interesting fact is that both of them did not unflow them on social media. If INFJ will see that was a misunderstood and his intuition were wrong, what he would feel? What he will do?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
All I can say is the INFJs I've known have all been major stalkers. I mean people watchers. I think it's kind of like butterfly watching to them, only they don't pin people in giant murder books. Hopefully.

Wildflower84

MBTI Type
Esfj
I know they stalk friends and other people they know. But I might think they don't really want to stalk their Ex to not eventually hurt by seeing her. So,,INFJ may stalk even Ex girlfriend's social media?

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
2 cents :

I always keep track of previous friends/acquaintances/lovers by any means I can (social media, word of mouth, ...etc.). Lurking not stalking.
If ex-girlfriend is still interested she needs to text or say "I like you" "I still like you" ... whatever. A very long time ago, me and my high school sweetheart never got back together in what sounds like a similar situation. You have to get some courage & be very direct with an INFJ. Cryptic quotes etc. may not work very well. Too ambiguous for an INFJ who always looks at things from multiple angles and will only leave him confused or uncertain.

Riyan17

After a breakup, an INFJ might check their ex-girlfriend's social media as they may still harbor feelings or curiosity about her well-being. INFJs tend to be introspective and empathetic, seeking closure or reassurance through such actions. However, individual behaviors vary, and some INFJs may choose to refrain from checking social media to prioritize their emotional healing and moving forward.

niladri

MBTI Type
sdfs
Enneagram
xcn
Following a breakup, an INFJ might find themselves drawn to checking their ex-girlfriend's social media, driven by lingering feelings or a genuine concern for her welfare. INFJs, known for their introspection and empathy, may seek closure or reassurance through this action, though approaches to coping differ among individuals. Some may opt to abstain from social media altogether to focus on emotional healing and progression. Others may resort to trying to slip in advertisements without even being anything but an ad zombie. Can you imagine? I know I can't.