• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most girls love ESTPs. INFJ and INTJ women are the ones that have a soft spot for ENTPs and they are rare.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most girls love ESTPs. INFJ and INTJ women are the ones that have a soft spot for ENTPs and they are rare.

:huh: Really? Maybe I'm an exception then... :blush: I'm often attracted to INTx people, romantically or otherwise... maybe it's all the logic, coupled with the patience they show towards NFs like me.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:huh: Really? Maybe I'm an exception then... :blush: I'm often attracted to INTx people, romantically or otherwise... maybe it's all the logic, coupled with the patience they show towards NFs like me.
You missed the bit when I said 'most'.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's the other way around... Male entps (speaking from my own experience) seem to get along better with women than with other men. They gravitate to forming friendships with women and are thus perceived as a "ladies' man" whom girls get attracted to easily, but you have to realize that in most cases, it's the entp guy pulling women into his orbit. I'm thinking that maybe entp women are like this as well... I've known one or two, and seen a few online, and while these weren't the most physically attractive women, they didn't ever seem to be without male company.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
This thread just became my favorite one.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
They don't actually. ENTPs just put a spin on things to make it seem that way.

:whistling:

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
For me the reason might be that we ENTPs often stand out. This may be because we are less likely afraid of what others think of us. We say things out loud that others agree but are too scared to say, and thus feel attracted by us. Then, don’t forget that we are the devil’s advocate. If there is a dispute between two side, we might pick the one we don’t believe in and bring logical arguments just to seduce the one we like. I believe that many ENTPs are, often, liars. There might be exceptions, but dishonesty is something we simply have. Then, ENTPs often don’t care about rules. Or find ways to bypass them. Additionally, we have a good sense of humor, and that’s something that makes you attractive.

Metis

For me the reason might be that we ENTPs often stand out. This may be because we are less likely afraid of what others think of us. We say things out loud that others agree but are too scared to say, and thus feel attracted by us. Then, don’t forget that we are the devil’s advocate. If there is a dispute between two side, we might pick the one we don’t believe in and bring logical arguments just to seduce the one we like. I believe that many ENTPs are, often, liars. There might be exceptions, but dishonesty is something we simply have. Then, ENTPs often don’t care about rules. Or find ways to bypass them. Additionally, we have a good sense of humor, and that’s something that makes you attractive.

al. leg. ed. ly.

Metis

If there is a dispute between two side, we might pick the one we don’t believe in and bring logical arguments just to seduce the one we like.

Wait, you're supposed to seduce people by bringing arguments in their favor? :shock:

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mostly, cuz they're relatable and understanding... Often then not have good memory, which comes in handy when girls wanna feel like they're important (even if they're not). Eh, for me its the humor and just talking to me like a human being; plus their light-hearted view points, while accepting darker view points that are creepy to investigate. Hehe, they have bigger balls than me. :D Papi~ I'm brave but I'm chicken shit.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Entps have cool type descriptions. Brainy, creative, funny, easy going, social etc. Qualities which are considered prime for daring material. Add to it entps are quite cool when associated from a far.

It's in the long term their irresponsibility , immaturity, never admitting mistakes etc turns you off.

But form a far entps are indeed the cool daring material.

That is something I often hear, especially from the ones who knows me well. I disagree with it and often end up in an argument. It’s not that we don’t want to admit our mistakes, there is either no mistake or we give an explanation to our mistake. Unless you are our boss, we won’t simply say I’m sorry it was a mistake. We know that if we argue, we might lose our job. If we argue about the mistake, it is because we want you to understand the mistake to give us a better solution or to understand that we are not idiots. I hate it when people think I am an idiot without me wanting them to think that I am an idiot. If we burn a red light while we drive, our answer might be: “I didn’t see it.”. That doesn’t mean we didn’t commit a mistake. We simply explain why we committed it. The problem are the others, not me. And I am not making an excuse in this post for what you wrote!

Metis

That is something I often hear, especially from the ones who knows me well. I disagree with it and often end up in an argument. It’s not that we don’t want to admit our mistakes, there is either no mistake or we give an explanation to our mistake. Unless you are our boss, we won’t simply say I’m sorry it was a mistake. We know that if we argue, we might lose our job. If we argue about the mistake, it is because we want you to understand the mistake to give us a better solution or to understand that we are not idiots. I hate it when people think I am an idiot without me wanting them to think that I am an idiot. If we burn a red light while we drive, our answer might be: “I didn’t see it.”. That doesn’t mean we didn’t commit a mistake. We simply explain why we committed it. The problem are the others, not me. And I am not making an excuse in this post for what you wrote!

If I think I've made a mistake, I like to deal with it honestly. I respect that quality in a supervisor, as well. It isn't even about apologies, in either case. Fix the mistake if you can. Apologies can be a form of meaningless ass-kissing or a way of handling someone, but if you're genuine and you made a mistake, you try to fix it or prevent recurrence. I like working for/with people who give and take honest feedback without getting personal about it.

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i think ENTPs are just the right amount of "don't give a fuck" to actually make a move. they're extroverted so they reach out of their bubble if someone piques their interest. soooo mannyyyyy NTs will just watch someone they like from afar and imagine scenarios that could happen and hypothetical moves they could make. ENTPs actually carry moves out.

Also, because ENTPs love pressing people's buttons and making everything into a game, they banter playfully with a lot of women. banter is genuinely a type of flirtation. also, yeah novelty seekers, so curiously investigating new peeps is a thing.

i think they also tend to have interesting ideas. if they've already worked hard enough to develop their conversationalism abilities, they could really be intriguing to a woman just by simply talking with them.

this definitely isn't all ENTPs! LOL. i've seen some who would rather scream, "IMMA TEABAG YOU CAMPERS!!!" to a screen with a controller in their hand than pursue talking with a new woman in more typical sense. but because they're so zippy and experimental, i feel plenty like to fuck around until they get a few "hits" with women while caring less about the misses.