• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Why? Technically if i said something its quotable.

EVERYTHING you say is quotable Eckster :)newwink: but also kind of serious)

This is the internet. The ghosts of posts past are but a click away.

Esp. if you work for the NSA.

you know these shows where they come into some hoarders place and force/convince them to get rid of all their shit?

I'd love to see an episode like that in intelligence services .
"What? Even my spy satellite network? BUT I NEED IT"
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION]

Haha! An enjoyable imagining :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
EVERYTHING you say is quotable Eckster :)newwink: but also kind of serious)

Haha! An enjoyable imagining :)

Someone should send the suggestion to some YouTube channel like College Humor (though the quality of their content is not what it once was - still some funny clips here an there)

baccheion

Women tend to generally like extroverts (the optimism, energy, attention, etc). They tend to especially be drawn to Se dominants (ESFPs and ESTPs). If they are intuitive types, then it becomes Ne dominants that they are drawn to (for the same reason). I suppose tertiary Fe (in addition to extroversion) can make ExTPs seem appealing to women, and ExFPs would seem appealing due to raw energy + xxFx giving them natural insight into what women respond to. I suppose in this case "women" means feeler + female, but it seems thinker females respond similarly.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Someone should send the suggestion to some YouTube channel like College Humor (though the quality of their content is not what it once was - still some funny clips here an there)

Someone?

Smooths skirt, puts pencil behind ear and grabs phone.

On it, Boss :)

Allywally

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

ENTPs are smart, but don't take themselves too seriously, like the ENTJ

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Well because they're witt and funny, and we can always depend on them :newwink:

ENTPs are witty, funny, yes, often full of confidence, especially in human relations. I definitely understand their attractiveness.
But "depend on them" ? imho they have huge issues with committing to someone or something.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTPs are witty, funny, yes, often full of confidence, especially in human relations. I definitely understand their attractiveness.
But "depend on them" ? imho they have huge issues with committing to someone or something.

Yes it's all those infjs breaking our hearts :coffee:
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you? :coffee:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
they have big dicks but don't need to advertise they have big dicks unlike estps who say they have big dicks but don't.

i thought we were friends :cry: thats just not nice :cry: take it back, take it back

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You are hurting their feelings :dont:

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Yes it's all those infjs breaking our hearts :coffee:
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you? :coffee:

No offense, but the way you react just makes me think there's truth in what I said. ENTPs and commitment...

But if you insist on diverting the subject : yes, we come with huge flaws too. Just not sure what particular one you are aiming at.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Elaborate? :unsure:

I'm not at liberty to say why, but it was a completly valid argument :ninja:

- - - Updated - - -

No offense, but the way you react just makes me think there's truth in what I said. ENTPs and commitment...

But if you insist on diverting the subject : yes, we come with huge flaws too. Just not sure what particular one you are aiming at.
God :laugh:
It was a joke dude :laugh:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You are hurting their feelings :dont:

True.
He/she forgot to mention how incredibly modest we are. :sadbanana:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True.
He/she forgot to mention how incredibly modest we are. :sadbanana:

lmao...thats hillarious...entp and modest....they are the N version of ESTP. now i give it to you that the goal may not be lack of modesty, but i dont know many modest ENTPs.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=4299]meowington[/MENTION] [MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION]
On a more serious note I'm very loyal. But I had a labrador growing up so could be due to her influence. She was a very awesome dog.

-pause-
Anyway if anything I'd assume my issue would be too much loyalty rather than too little.
Now of course if by loyalty you mean sticking to a plan and being boring then no, that s definitely not something entps would overall be naturals at.
Most people do things that fulfil an internal need - including helping others - entps just dont have that need naturally.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao...thats hillarious...entp and modest....they are the N version of ESTP. now i give it to you that the goal may not be lack of modesty, but i dont know many modest ENTPs.
LIES. We are THE MOST MODEST. :laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Because ENTPs are cool, witty and confident. That is stereotypical thinking person's movie hero. A lot of this is just conditioning. I had to laugh when someone here described a Ne dominant as dependable. There is a sucker born every minute, they say. Luckily for us, I say. :D

She said entp are dependable, not enfp, what is perfectly understandable :smile:

Trash Panda

Retired
Entps are equal parts interesting/entertaining and infuriating to me. I would probably date a female entp but I would not want to be friends with an entp man for long. They just really grind on my nerves.