• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your favorite dog breed?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was going to make a poll but I decided against it. Too many great choices.

For me personally, I love huskies, klee kais, and malamutes. I love spitz dogs in general.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
_.jpeg
Kozue's favorites.jpeg
Adele on Matt Lauer_ All I Want to Do Is Sing.jpeg

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Great Pyrenees Mountain Dogs. Basset Hounds are cute too, as well as Beagles.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like terriers of the working/hunting dog type because they are so eager and spirited, plucky even, ready to fight, and fearless. They must be leashed when outside at all times because of their insane prey drive. They were bred originally to hunt and kill vermin, after all. That said, they generally have a friendly and playful temperament, but they can certainly be wound/riled up until they are snarling and in a near lather, showing teeth, with that frenzied, wild-eyed look. You must understand that this type of dog will only obey you if it feels like it. You may be the keeper of a terrier, but donʼt make the mistake of thinking you are its master.

Examples would include the West Highland White Terrier, the Border Terrier, and the Jack Russell Terrier.

WestieMadisonIMGP3272.JPG

West Highland White Terrier

BorderTerrierOscarSophie.jpg

Border Terrier

683px-Jack_Russell_Terrier_1.jpg

Jack Russell Terrier

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pulik-running-and-playing-in-the-yard.jpg

Pulis... kinda like tribbles. (Disregard the fact that tribbles purr, and therefore cats are a type of tribble.)
So apparently they're like a mini komondor. :huh: I guess Hungarians really like dogs that look like mops. :shrug:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius' favourite dog breed is Labrador for mostly sentimental reasons.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Huskies, German Shepards, Wolfdogs, Pomeranians, Akita/Shibas, Chocolate lab, and teacup chihuahuas.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i have a soft spot for poodles and sheepdogs :wubbie:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Any dog that is a good boy. But I have a soft spot for beagles and wiener dogs, as well as Rhodesian Ridgebacks(mostly because we thought my boy was one, but we were wrong but I still find them fascinating). I also love pitties, I know what is said about them but my love for dogs transcends any fear and they're just bloody cute. I also love greyhounds and Afghan hounds, mainly cause of their shape. Basically, I love hounds. Loyal, great hunting skills, softies with some of them hiding under a more sassy mask. Shar Peis and Bulldogs too, cause of the wrinkles. Shiba inus, little dogs like Yorkies and Bischons, Bull Mastiffs-really all the dog breeds are fascinating.