• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type?

neatsoccer

MBTI Type
INxx
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
I am 15 years old and live in the United States. No I do not have any impairments. And I do not think I have any religious beliefs that will affect this, as I am an atheist, and I do not really have political beliefs as I don't really follow current trends.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
I am currently considering either INTP, INTJ, or INTP. I am considering these just to be truthful to who I truly am, and I am just interested in theories like this. I havent decided on one yet because I keep overthinking possibility even though I understand MBTI.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
My purpose in life is to gain knowledge through getting a full grasp of the sciences and maths, philosophy, literature.
3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
I relate to gluttony the most because I am a human who needs basic things. And I relate the least to greed because I could care less about money.
4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to
I am drawn to people who will have a deep conservation with me about philosophy or any STEM related thing. A friend who is logical and can put up a good argument. But mostly I want a friend who would have a deep conservation with me.
b) The type of people who are drawn to you
The type of people who are drawn to me are very few, most people view me as boring. But the type of people who are drawn to me are people who share common interests, people who are logical.
c) The type of people you are repulsed by
The type of people who I am repulsed by are people who are ignorant.
5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
The one BIG trait that I admire in others, especially my intj friend are their or his work ethic. This is because I have really trash work ethic which prevents me from doing lots of things I want to do.
6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
I do not usually get angry, I am calm, I only get angry under stress.
b) Shame
I feel shame quite a lot, especially when I am by myself reflecting over my day or life.
c) Fear
I dont usually feel fear, but sometimes do when I think about my future.
d) Love/passion
I do not usually feel love or passion as those things do not concern me unless I have a crush on someone.
e) Conflict
I am in conflict with myself everyday.
7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
Some themes that have played a prominent role in my life is work ethic, intelligence, knowledge. A struggle I’ve been unable to conquer is definitely my trash work ethic.
8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
I am currently in high school.
b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?
I would prefer to not go to college, but I know it is inevitable. But anyway, I would probably major in either cs or physics and minor in philosophy, but I would prefer to major in philosophy, but my parents. I knew I was going to major in STEM since middle school, as my love for STEM began in middle school.
9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
When I am meeting a new person I usually tend to focus on whether or not they have similar interests as me, which will help me to decide whether or not we should be friends.
10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
Humanity as a whole is doomed, but has hope. The biggest problems that we face is the economic system, the school system, and conformity.
11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Some of my hobbies and interests are philosophy, math and science, and programming and video games.
13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
When I hang out with my friends I usually tend to go to their house, and it is usually just me and them. And I am usually pretty awkward in their house so I let them decide what we’ll do.
14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
Actions are important, but words, ideas are want inspire actions. Words or ideas are the most important, as they provide a base for society.
15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!
I would rather live poor for the rest of my life because I dont really care too much for money, as what really matters to me is as long as I have a laptop and wifi and a bed and a few books and textbooks on STEM or philosophy, Im good.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I want to avoid being someone who works a 9-5 job and has no life, but claims they do, I want to be different in my thinking.
17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I tend to merge with my interests. I feel that people should focus on themselves as this is what truly brings out the good in people.
18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I am definitely way more messy than organized. My room is a mess, and I never follow a plan on what I want to do for the day. I tend to prefer to be open to change.
19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
I view comfort as assistance in blinding the horrors of life and I embrace that, as it is needed. I create comfort by doing my interests and following my own dream.

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ 4w5, triple withdrawn tritype, sp/so. I can elaborate on reasoning if you want, but I'll let you ask first.

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem to be quite focused on your lack of impact on the outside world (envying work ethic but indifferent to material matters) which makes me think inf. Se. You don't have the verbal precision or obsession with clarity/accuracy INTPs tend to have, nor do you have the focused persona that INTJs tend to. INFJs are very cerebral people but their communication can be vague and self-contained, especially when they're as young as you, and they tend to crave high-quality interaction ("deep conversations")

As you answer the questions, your responses all seem to point back to your self-image, which appears to revolve around a turbulent, withdrawn, and inquisitive core, so, 4w5.

XenMargolis

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I see more of a focus on value judgments than on facts and analysis in your communication. You may have an interest in analytical topics, you may even have a talent for them, but MBTI doesn't determine interests or skills, only how you approach those things.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Upon using this site you certify that you are not Sparrow, nor any derivative thereof.

We take our role here at Typology Central seriously, and we have standards to uphold.