• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my type? (Enneagram or MBTI)

WildlifeMoment

I'm not sure if anyone will read this or answer but I thought I do it for fun.

How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.

I’m a 27-year-old female who’s currently a stay-at-home mom of three children ages 5, 3, and nearly 2. I homeschool as well.

Is there a medical diagnosis that impacts your mental/comportamental stability somehow?

Nope

Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?

As a very young child, my parents were the cool hippy parents who threw parties for my teenage brother's friends (lots of pot and alcohol)

At 6 I decided to believe in Jesus after a friend told me about him, eventually my family did too because of my influence and stopped that sort of lifestyle. My parents were still pretty always lax about rules and I loved that.

What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I was a childcare teacher before. I liked it mostly but it was very draining and chaotic and I felt burnt out in the end.

If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

I'd feel happy to have the alone time but I'd probably feel a little guilty for pawning my kids off to someone else for a whole weekend and that I wasn't there for them.

What is your relation with movement and your surroundings? For instance, do you prefer a sport or outdoor event? If an outdoor event what is it? And why? If not what type of activities do you tend to engage in?

Absolutely outdoor events. I love hiking, going to the beach, swimming, camping, snowshoeing, and rock climbing. Anything fun outdoors and I'm in even if it’s pouring rain or freezing cold. Sports however are not my thing.

How curious are you? Do you have more ideas than you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

Not too much curiosity I guess, at least not that I can think of. If it's ideas it's probably home improvements or fun activities that me and my family can do together. As for too many ideas to execute... If it's home improvement I'm sure I'll get it all done eventually, I will just take time. Activities, it depends on what’s going on, sometimes I have too many things to do all at once and I have to pick which ones are more important.

Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?

I wouldn't really enjoy it. I could be somewhat good but not a natural-born leader or anything. I was a manager once and I was very lax and struggled having to be strict or doing staff discipline but people seemed to like me because I was the understanding and kind boss who made accommodations for days they wanted off.

Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity.

No not coordinated, it might sound weird but it took me until adulthood to figure out how to do a jumping jack because my limbs would get all confused. I’m not good at sports or throwing balls.

Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art. If you are not particularly artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.

Not really in the traditional sense although, I sometimes can be creative. I like painting and decorating rooms and I've done things like homemade quilts for each of my children, homemade birthday cakes, and Christmas cards.

What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?

Remembering happy moments in the past is nice. And maybe I'm weird but the sad parts of the past can be achingly beautiful as well like watching a sad movie. The present can be joyous or difficult, If its joy filled then embrace it and if it's difficult then remember it will pass. The future... I don't know, I guess I just hope for the best and try not to worry about it too much.

How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?

It depends on if it's something I want to help with. If I do want to help them I'm happy to do it but If not then I might be annoyed but I'll still do it because I don't want to upset anyone.

Do you need logical consistency in your life?

Nah. In the grand scheme of things, I don't feel it's that important.

How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

I don't find I care that much about efficiency, as for productivity, it depends if I'm motivated or not. If I'm motivated I'll get a ton done and I feel great about it. If I'm not motivated then productivity takes a back seat but at the same time if I stay unproductive I feel guilty like I'm not valuable anymore.

Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?

Not really? Sometimes I'll ask my husband if he can do something for me and he will usually do it but I'm not pushy about it if I do. In fact, my kids are pretty free range and as long as they aren't hurting someone our house for the most part doesn't have a lot of strict rules. Although, my daughter best be sitting still so I can make her hair pretty lol

What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?

Reading and hiking. Reading because of the emotions the stories bring me and hiking because of the happiness I get when I'm out in the fresh air.

What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?

I struggled in public school with a learning disability and I was always self-concise and comparing myself to others. I felt stupid. My mom homeschooled me from 7th grade on and I did much better with that. She mostly left it up to me to pick what curriculum I liked, and do it when I liked, for however long I felt I needed to. She even would let me correct my own papers. I graduated with flying colors.

How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?

I can do both. I make a to-do list whenever I have too much stuff to hold in my head and then work on this part and then that part but I also just wing things all the time as well.

What's important to you and why?

My family because what's life without the people closest to you?

What are your aspirations?

To successfully homeschool my kids and give them a happy fulfilling life full of adventure and good memories.

What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?

I'm claustrophobic and hate spiders lol

Also, I'm afraid of not being liked. Small talk makes me uncomfortable, it's so boring and bland and I often forget to ask how the other person is doing and then I worry that I'm coming off as rude unintentionally. I hate listening to people harshly criticize others because then I worry about how many things people might criticize me for.

What do the "highs" in your life look like?

Walking alongside the ocean, hiking up mountains, smelling the trees smell all around me, snowshoeing through the wood while big fluffy snowflakes are floating down all around, strolling through the main street of a small town that’s all lit up for Christmas. Those are the things that make my heart absolutely sing.

What do the "lows" in your life look like?

Depression, not motivated to do anything, and feeling like I'm dragging myself to do the most basic tasks. Feeling like there’s no point to anything I do.

How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?

I do daydream often. I like to imagine stories in my head based on things I read or watch, sort of like making up fanfiction in my head. Sometimes I even write it down. It's usually highly emotionally based things and more angsty than fluffy happiness. I'm not sure if I pay attention to my surroundings or not. I can do it while driving so maybe I do?

Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?

Easily make up a story in my head.

How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

Probably not very long. I bought my house and it was the first one we asked to tour and I immediately knew it was the right one. I might change my mind if something ends up being a bad choice but usually, I know what I want.

How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

Not very long. I guess they're important? Idk sometimes they're a bit of an inconvenience.

Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?

Yep, all the time. Because I don't want to upset anyone but later I might fantasize about having a conversation where I told them what I really thought.

Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why would you?

I never got in trouble in school because I wanted to be the good kid but I did challenge authority often enough to get the label of stubborn and uncooperative. I straight up told my teachers on more than one occasion that I wasn't doing an assignment because it was pointless or I refused to do it the way they told me to do it because they would give me cheat sheets (because I was learning disabled) and I didn't want to do it that way. They would spend a long time trying to get me to write the answer that they told me to write and I would refuse. If it wasn’t my words I wasn't doing it at all.

What is the ideal life, in your opinion?

A life full of happiness and adventure.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Also, you're a good person, I think even very good (top fewpercent of the population), so congratulations.