• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Metis's Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metis

If you have an opinion on it, what's my MBTI, Enneagram, or Socionics type?

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ 7w8 sp/sx

Metis

Since you are asking .....

You strike me much more as a 9 fixer than 8 fixer. I can buy everything else displayed.

I can relate to 9, but not very much to the tritypes with both 6 and 9 in them. I've considered 9 as a possible primary type, though, while both 1 and 8 are absolute no-goes as primary types, so 9 makes sense. I might try that as a primary type for some time.

ENFJ 7w8 sp/sx

That's far-fetched, but thanks. :)

Metis

Impossible primary fixes: 1, 2, 3, 8

Possible primary fixes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9

Most likely primary fixes: 4, 6, 9

So a combination of 4, 6, and 9 makes sense if the fixes are considered separately. But the descriptions for that tritype read as too much of a stretch.

Metis

I can relate to 9, but not very much to the other tritypes with both 6 and 9 in them. I've considered 9 as a possible primary type, though, while both 1 and 8 are absolute no-goes as primary types, so 9 makes sense. I might try that as a primary type for some time.

LOL Nah. Re-reading 9 descriptions. It's definitely not my primary fix. Could be another one.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP seems right. I don't have a solid opinion on your enneagram. I'm not sure why. Maybe that means it's more than likely a withdrawn type.

Metis

ENTP seems right. I don't have a solid opinion on your enneagram. I'm not sure why. Maybe that means it's more than likely a withdrawn type.

Thanks. :)

I'm going with ENTP 6 with no other BS now.

Status
Not open for further replies.