• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What types are your family and friends?

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Me: INFP
Sister: ESTJ
Mom: ISFJ
Dad: ESFP

Friends: ESTP, ISFP, ISTP, ISFJ, ENTP, ENFP, INTJ, INTP, ENTJ

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me: INTP
Older Brother: ENTP
Little Sister: ESFJ
Mother: INFJ (most likely, she's hard to type though)
Father: ESTJ

Friends: No friends. :dry:

Sam (:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me: INFJ
I think I've finally settled on it.
Mom: IxFP
For my mom I honestly don't really know... she's a psychologist so I'd guess N? Not limiting psychologists to only N, but personally it seems more likely. She says she an introvert even though she appears extroverted to most... but ultimately prob leans I. 100% feeling and J/P is really hard to determine bc we are both very balanced in judging vs perceiving... and we are very very similar yet different at the same time. I feel like she has very strong Fi and gets very fixated on her own beliefs as opposed to others and Ne seems right since she is so so scatterbrained and jumps from one thing to the next ALL THE TIME. Haha sorry it's just really frustrating because I struggle to keep up.
Dad: xNTx
Definitely an NT. If I had to guess.. he's INTP with well rounded functions.. the guys smart! He definitely lacks in the feeling department though and with a highly sensitive family I feel bad for him. Deep down he's really sensitive too though so I have to really be careful not to upset him.. it makes me hurt more than he did in the first place :( As for I/E he's a doc so he has to be very social and friendly.. but really he prefers time to himself. Without it.. I think he'd go crazy(we leave him alone when he's home sometimes to let him regenerate haha). P/J is super hard with my family but ultimately we really aren't organized people... I'm probably most conscientious and stuff and they expect a lot of responsibility because of that. But while I want to plan what we do while we are at the beach and on other vacations like Disney, literally like everyone else in my family except for my Aunt want to just go run around and do random stuff, which gives me anxiety. I think it's why I initally typed P because most of my family is P I think and I've adapted to it.
Brother 1 (16 years old)- ISTJ
I actually had to do research on this because he tested ISFP. He LOVES math, like it's his love and he makes me read the instructions to games we have already played because they have to be done just right. He is very sensitive and emotionally unbalanced, but I'm almost positive it's because he has hypothyroidism, which would explain the imbalance. He is very good at art, but I'm pretty sure it's because he sees it mathematically and shape wise. It would also explain why we don't get along because we have completely different functions. Actually, my mom also tested ISFP and they really relate to each other so that's why I'm so indecisive for her S/N.
Brother 2 (13 years old)- ESFP
Argh, this thread has been a very enlightening experience in that I am terrible at typing them. Looking at functions I see that he uses Se primarily because he loves to play soccer and always used to do things outside.. the internet has kind of corrupted him lol, but he is really good at video games which requires good hand eye coordination. I feel he must Fi, and he prefers feeling over thinking because he is so sensitive and caring for a little brother.. honestly I love him so much and he gets me more than anyone else in my family.. don't get me wrong I love them all so much too.
Other Family
Maternal Grandpa- ISTP
My Mom's Sister (Aunt)- ESFJ
Uncle- INTJ (we aren't as close as everyone else though)
Cousins- ESTP (guy), ESFP (girl), INTJ (guy)

Friends- Lots of ENFPs, a few INFP, INTP... I don't have very many close friends honestly but I get along with these types pretty well. Feel like I would get along well with ENFJ, INTJ, and other INFJs.. I just haven't met too many.
Anyway... so sorry I got so carried away with this. I realized when I started how interested I was in typing my family and find it all so fascinating. Haha sorry again for this long mush of randomness. :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why has everyone I met type their mothers as INFJ?

Before motherhood: xxxx after motherhood: infj

there are no exceptions.

noneya

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
myself: ENFJ
mom: INFP
dad: ENFP

Closest friends: ISFP, INTJ, INFP (2 of them)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Work-Friend Power Trio!!!

Me: 137

Friend 1: 468

Friend 2: 378

(378 and 137 descriptions from istj-hedonist.tumblr.com. 468 description from PerC/Fauvre.)

Our tritype descriptions make the personality balance clearer than if I said we’re an ESTJ and two ENFPs.

Reasons we click:
- Values focused
- Intense to varying degrees (me least, then 378, then 468 most)
- Deeply introspective
- Tough as hell/takes no shit from no one
- Constantly trying to balance image and authenticity
- Ambitious
- Nerdy as hell
- Enthusiastic

I think we may intimidate some of our coworkers 👀

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dad: INTP
Mom: ENFJ
Brother #1: INTP, typed & self-typed (and boy does he offend mom & brother with that dom Ti)
Brother #2: ENFj (?). Too young to tell, but he's very Fe.
(I had just realized we are all Ns)

Good friend #1: ENFP
Good friend #2: ISFJ
Good friend #3: INTP

Boss #1: ESTJ
Boss & Manager #1: ENTJ & ESFP (their dynamics are hilarious. Marketing team)
Boss & Manager #2: ENTJ & ISTJ

Ghost Light Jacob

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Myself: ENFJ
Mother: ISFJ
Father: ISTJ
Older Brother: ISFP
Younger Sister: INFP

Friends: ENFP, ENFP, ENTP, ISTP, ESFP, ENFP, INTJ, INTP, ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFP, and ESTP

equinoxx

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me: Idek anymore. I know I'm an NP.
Mother: ISFP (maaaaybe INFP)
Father: ENTP
Friends: 3 INFPs, 3 INFJs, 2 ENFPs, 2 ESFPs, ENTJ, & INTP

Posarmeklen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Both my dad and I are INFPs, and my mom is an ESFJ. My two closest friends are INFJs.

Moone

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me: INTJ
Mother: ESFJ
Grandmother: INFP
Grandfather: ESTJ
Closest friends: ESFP, ISFJ, EXFP, two INTPs

A254

Dad: ENTP
Mum: ENFJ
Maternal Grandfather: ISTJ
Maternal Grandmother: ESFP
Paternal Grandmother: INFP
Paternal Grandfather: ENTJ
Best friend: Very strong INTJ
Closest friends: ISFJ, ENTP, ISFP

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think my father is an ISTJ.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My Brother is also an ISTJ

- - - Updated - - -

My mother is certainly an ESFJ

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My grandmother is an ENFJ

- - - Updated - - -

My grandfather is an ISFP i think, not sure on that one

- - - Updated - - -

As for my other grandfather, i think he is an INTJ with strong opinions

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My cousin is an ESTJ probably.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
the other one is some sort of ESFP.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
And me? The 1000th poster on this Thread? Well, i'm a proud and enthousiastic ENTP! Yes, i have a very strong Ne, even if i didn't really use it on this forum. My enneagram type is 3w4 and sociotype is ILE. I am a narcissist, it's true, but it saved my a**, so i don't want to let it go, just like the Whisky bottle that stopped the bullet 2cm from your heart. Some pretend i'm a bloody Psychopath, it's not true. I have emotions, and i feel them strongly, but i just don't use them for making decisions. I learned that the best way to protect your heart is to pretend you don't have one. I'm sorry if it is a bit off topic, but i think, the possibility to be the 1000th poster on a Thread could be a good oportunity to confess some things i had to carry on my heart.

Anyways. My dear typologists, i wisch you the best entertainment on this new millenium of posts. Be strong, and may the typology be with you. :orate: