• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you wish you were?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I wish I was an ISFJ. Life would be so much easier.

(Apologies if this thread's already been done)

Infjsonmyfeet

MBTI Type
Infj
Isfp..I am an infj and it seems on this extroverted world it's more nessesary to have " hands" than a beautiful mind

Last edited:

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Prolly being yourself is the best policy, unless yourself sucks.

Hypatia

In which case it's probably best to just reward good behaviors, and punish bad ones, like a dog, until significant improvements can be made. Not type-related.

Hypatia

Maybe I could think of a type "I'd rather be" but I think it's better just to maximize what you do have. Just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
any of them, as long as i can be normal brained

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
dude, if i'd been born neurotypical, id probably be an airforce pilot or in fucking NASA right now.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If I was an ISFJ I'd have friends, a job and a religion. I wouldn't have a weak stomach or be diagnosed schizophrenic. I would fit into my family.

INFJ was not a lucky type for me to be.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd kill to be an SJ, especially an STJ. A neurotypical ESTJ would be ideal. World would be my goddamn oyster. If I had to be an N type, then ENTJ, hands down. Whatever I am is fucking garbage, it's life on hard mode.

KitchenFly

I like being an INFP It's a unique lens. But if I could choose an other I am intrigued by the cognitive abilities of some ENTJ's. ENTJ with an SP first instinct Sp/Sx would be interesting. I would come back next life time Sp/Sx 7w8 ENTJ but with all three instincts developed so as I can withstand all three view points and oscillate between all three without hiding within my egoic mind set. I would chose two parents with a complex understanding of the enneagram and the other with a complex understanding of pure math. And I would focus my minds energy upon psychometrics and quantum physics. And hopefully I would find my own work from this lifetime on the internet and build upon it.

Hypatia

I like being an INFP It's a unique lens. But if I could choose an other I am intrigued by the cognitive abilities of some ENTJ's. ENTJ with an SP first instinct Sp/Sx would be interesting. I would come back next life time Sp/Sx 7w8 ENTJ but with all three instincts developed so as I can withstand all three view points and oscillate between all three without hiding within my egoic mind set. I would chose two parents with a complex understanding of the enneagram and the other with a complex understanding of pure math. And I would focus my minds energy upon psychometrics and quantum physics. And hopefully I would find my own work from this lifetime on the internet and build upon it.
parent as in parent functions?

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
I'd want to be an INFP but not be subjected to psychological liquidation by the society and not deprived of mental and physical health by the age of 15. This way I'd enjoy better memory and better mental health than most of people. Also to receive proper INFP upbringing.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP, hands down. All my current functions, just stacked better.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If I was an ISFJ I would be a Catholic, and environmental scientist, have plenty of ISFJ and ESFP friends, and have anxiety but not schizophrenia or depression.

I would be Ne subtype and probably type myself as INFJ.