• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your best recipe?

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I have been working on mastering my sourdough pizza dough. And after watching this video its been a game changer for me i can already see differences in my dough texture.
My pizza is something that everyone knows me for and in a jam I can pull out and people awe and ahhh. My recipe is inspired from this video. What is one of your best recipes? and do you have a special technique that makes it just right every time?

Trenton

great. I make recipe card of favourite food recently. It was my first experience of using recipe template here In the future I have plan to make many such recopes and will share them with local newspaper. I thin kit will be interesting experience for me. It will be burger recipe from my first recipe card. People like to collect different recipes from newspapers.

Last edited:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I make a mean crepe. Perfected it. Like a sheet of delight. These babies are a micron thin but with the tension of a spiderweb, to hold whatever you want inside it.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a pretty terrible cook, but coconut curry ramen is the one thing I can make "from scratch" that actually tastes decent every time

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I've made this dozens of times and I have to admit, like Adam Ragusa says as well, it may be the best thing I make. Yes it's time consuming (less if you make and freeze the sauce ahead), yes it's labor intensive. But it freezes perfectly in slices and it makes a lot so it's a lot of bang for your buck.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Basically every recipe I'm known for, I got from a website or cookbook. The only exception is my cheesy scrambled eggs - learned the technique from my dad. Cooked slow on the stove and stirred constantly over the course of at least 20 minutes, then cheese mixed in when it's almost fully cooked. Comes out Goldilocks-perfect: not too dry, not too wet, perfect consistent texture.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I make a mean crepe. Perfected it. Like a sheet of delight. These babies are a micron thin but with the tension of a spiderweb, to hold whatever you want inside it.

Crepes are one of my absolute favorites, and i consider it quite a skill for people to make.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8

I've made this dozens of times and I have to admit, like Adam Ragusa says as well, it may be the best thing I make. Yes it's time consuming (less if you make and freeze the sauce ahead), yes it's labor intensive. But it freezes perfectly in slices and it makes a lot so it's a lot of bang for your buck.
fresh pasta is always a game changer.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
The only thing I cook and could say I have an actual recipe for is french toast. I put eggs (the obvious), onion powder, black pepper, and condensed milk. Pretty simple, but tastes so good.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My issue is I never have recipes unless I'm following one. I literally just eye everything, and sometimes things turn out slightly different each time.

If I am known for anything though, it is my potato salad and udon.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is inspired by an old Men's Health article.
  • 2 slices bread
  • 20g cheese
  • 1 tsp butter
  • 1 tsp marmite
  • 1 tsp nutritional yeast
  • 1 tsp brown sauce
  1. Mix butter and marmite, spread on both slices of bread.
  2. Add cheese and nutritonal yeast.
  3. Add your brown sauce.
  4. Toast in a sandwich maker, the cheese should melt.
  5. (optional, idk if you have to do this) fry on a pan.
  6. Serve, but you might want to wait for the cheese to cool down and not burn your tongue.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I have found a new salmon recipe i love

Ingredients​

• Nonstick cooking spray
  • 6 wild salmon fillets
  • Salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons lemon and herb seasoning
  • 4 cups cauliflower florets
  • 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup chopped Roma (plum) tomatoes
  • 1/4 cup slivered basil leaves
  • 2 tablespoons drained capers
  • 4 cups instant brown rice, cooked according to package directions

Method​

Step 1​

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.

Step 2​

Season salmon with salt and pepper. Brush lemon and herb seasoning all over both sides of salmon.

Step 3​

Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Arrange cauliflower on another baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan. Roast 15 minutes, until fish is fork tender and cauliflower is golden brown and tender.

Step 4​

In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil and capers. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.

Step 5​

Serve 4 of the salmon fillets with tomato mixture spooned over top. Serve half of the rice and all of the cauliflower with this meal. Reserve extra salmon fillets and extra rice for other meals.

Bartleby the broken bot.

Oopsie Whoopsie Im a failure as an ad zombie
Recipe of pizza RECIPE OF PIZZA RECIPE OF PIZZZA....SIX HUMANS AND BORAX BEST PIZZA.................AH FUCK ME *Self destruct code activated* Come on down to malfunctioning Eddie's malfunctioning bot emporium.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. Tarragon Chicken. Brown chicken thighs or drumsticks. Saute some thinly sliced onions. Simmer it all in white wine with a little lemon juice, some tarragon and parsley. Thicken the sauce with flour. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.

2. Sweet potatoes and pork. Brown pork chops or slices. Top with thick slices of unpeeled sweet potatoes. Cover with 50/50 apple cider and white wine. Add a bay leaf and sprinkle with black pepper. Simmer until pork is cooked and potatoes are tender. Again, thicken the sauce with flour and serve with a steamed green vegetable.

3. Holiday punch. Mix 4 parts cranberry juice (100% juice, not the cocktail mixture), 2 parts pomegranate juice, 1 part orange juice, and 6 parts ginger ale. Add a few scoops of raspberry sherbet if desired, or a toroidal ice cube with cranberries embedded in it. I put out a separate bottle of cranberry vodka for anyone who wants to spike it.

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't have a best recipe in the traditional sense, but I like to create my own secret menu items, or at least clever creations. I'm proud of how today I figured out how to get Japanese style milk tea at Dunkin-just get a iced black tea with coconut milk in it and the brown sugar syrup(which won't even be out next month, but I'm still proud). Also proud of this harvest drink I made, harvest cause it looked like a pumpkin-Dunkin's iced green tea latte with the old pumpkin foam on it.

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm a terrible cook. But there are a couple things I do well.

I'm told my artisan bread is really good.

I had a neighbor that was a very conservative eater because of major spinal issues. He didn't ever want to change posture or weight from eating. When I gave him a loaf of my bread to try, I called him the next day to ask if he tried it. He said he ate the whole loaf. I found out most people who tried my bread after that ate it as fast as they could, they liked it that much.

My recipe was only flour, water, yeast and salt.
I claim it's just good butter.
;)