• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Ingrid in grids

I'm still hooked on Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.

I downloaded a game called My Oasis and it looks relaxing AF. Haven't had a chance to play it just yet, though.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bought a PS4 for myself for Xmas. Been reliving the dream playing ff x remastered, and trying out zero horizon. (I am so bad at shooter games)

Playing some d3 new season with my bff.

Need a new pc. My gaming laptop overheats now. Old desktop can’t be upgraded because fucking Dell. So am looking for glorious new pc and found the bld site this week.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nerd roommate has this magical emulator thing set up & found my favorite NES game. This & the arcade version.

(Wait for round 3. It’s worth it.)

Video games never held my attention span for long, so this is about as complex as I get.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, my roommate played this game awhile back. I hung out & watched. In total darkness. It was pretty creepy. Too bad the creator lost his marbles and the full game was never completed.

Don’t watch if you’re into creepy games & want to play the demo yourself. Best to go into it blind. If you can find it. It’s just called, “P.T”

The Last of Us was a fairly fun game to intermittently watch my friend play, too. Had a movielike feel. Also zombies. They completely stole Gish’s idea about cordyceps fungus being the cause of a zombie outbreak, though. Old forum member, most of you new folks have no idea who I’m referring to.

Context:

The game was released in 2013.

Life, or something like it.

I’ve played that! It starts out really hazy and undefined but as you progress things become clearer. Although there’s no clear set of rules and I haven’t found a clue book yet. Oh and avoid level 33, there’s nothing there but fire breathing frogs 🐸 and a really cranky princess 👑 that tosses three day old pastries at you.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I’ve played that! It starts out really hazy and undefined but as you progress things become clearer. Although there’s no clear set of rules and I haven’t found a clue book yet. Oh and avoid level 33, there’s nothing there but fire breathing frogs 🐸 and a really cranky princess 👑 that tosses three day old pastries at you.

Shit.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

That's Battletoads...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't really play games, but I remember the weirdest ones from childhood. Mostly Abe's Oddworld, Metroid, and Ecco the Dolphin. Also, we had a Virtual Boy, which was a piece of shit. The base broke off and we ended up having to lay it on its back on the floor and place our faces over top.

This is what being poor looks like.

I should get into games more. Everyone can use a break from reality.

The Cat

Staff member
I don't really play games, but I remember the weirdest ones from childhood. Mostly Abe's Oddworld, Metroid, and Ecco the Dolphin. Also, we had a Virtual Boy, which was a piece of shit. The base broke off and we ended up having to lay it on its back on the floor and place our faces over top.

This is what being poor looks like.

I should get into games more. Everyone can use a break from reality.

This is for you too [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION]

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I hated it when my dad used to cut me in half with a bread knife.

My mom... pffft... she used to play this game called "Hardee's cheeseburgers are 2 for $1.... let's buy 30 of them and use them as sustenance for the week."

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Currently playing my dwarf warrior on Dragon Age origins

The Cat

Staff member
Playing nothing currently. Writing a short Vampire: The Masquerade chronicle for some friends.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Haha, I love how they are almost cracking up themselves at the ridiculousness of it all. And because it's monty python, that only adds to the charm.

The Cat

Staff member
Haha, I love how they are almost cracking up themselves at the ridiculousness of it all. And because it's monty python, that only adds to the charm.

and Marty Feldman! ^_^

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just finished playing Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. The story gets off to a weak start but becomes more interesting as the game progresses. All in all, I would give it a 7 out of 10.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Recently I've played Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite and Guilty Gear xrd Rev 2 (what a shitty game, by the way).

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Zelda : BotW

11/10. Best adventure game ever. Game of the year 2017 across all platforms. Enough said.

Ingrid in grids

I was about to download Abzû, but I just realised it's not available on my OS.

I'll settle for this playthrough for now. :(