• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What does it mean to be ENFP?

Ragù

MBTI Type
INFP
What characteristics you have make you enfp? How can i know if i am one?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Lol answer a test dude. Read the stereotypes lol. XD

I think enfp are.. Well based on my observations, are.. Hmm.. Because there's a lot of enfp i know and they're kinda different at some ways..

So the common denominator is, they're fucking childish.. And selfish xD but they're fun though. And they ask questions a lot. And some people think they're not serious at all, but deep inside they're actually emotional.. Or just they're naturally emotional. XD

Ragù

MBTI Type
INFP
Lol answer a test dude. Read the stereotypes lol. XD

I think enfp are.. Well based on my observations, are.. Hmm.. Because there's a lot of enfp i know and they're kinda different at some ways..

So the common denominator is, they're fucking childish.. And selfish xD but they're fun though. And they ask questions a lot. And some people think they're not serious at all, but deep inside they're actually emotional.. Or just they're naturally emotional. XD

I'm taking some tests right now but i'm afraid i'll get influenced by them then. And i'm not sure if i should look at stereotypes. I mean...is seems simplistic.

I think i can be a bit childish sometimes. Like i get happy for small things. And i ask questions :p And people underestimate me. But that's good sometimes hehe

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm taking some tests right now but i'm afraid i'll get influenced by them then. And i'm not sure if i should look at stereotypes. I mean...is seems simplistic.

I think i can be a bit childish sometimes. Like i get happy for small things. And i ask questions [emoji14] And people underestimate me. But that's good sometimes hehe
Better yet check this. How many can you relate? Fuck.. I'm an enfp. XD

People thinking that you want advice, but really you just need to talk things out.

Constantly feeling stuck between going out to a bar, or taking your one day off to do your own thing.

Feeling suffocated, weighed down, or just simply stressed when people need a clear plan, or a perfect schedule.

Wanting to punch people who follow rulesblessjustblessbecause “they’re rules.�?

Getting ridiculously enthusiastic around other creative minds because it makes your mind wild, and excited, and just…blessspinnyyyy.

People thinking that you’re immature just because you’re lighthearted and fun. Or just because your phone is bedazzled, and you sometimes think you’re Alice in Wonderland.

Feeling like you’re the most wishy washy, indecisive human being on earth, because you simply just see both sides to every single situation.

When someone who doesn’t know you that well thinks that you’re still upset about something that happened yesterday - when, in actuality, you literally already forgot about it.

People not understanding that being carefree, doesn’t make you careless.

It also doesn’t make you opinion-less. Because things actually really matter to you.

Not always knowing why you’re making a decision that you’re making. And when people ask youblesswhy, the only thing you know to say is,blessbecause it feels right.

Feeling things on a deeper level than most. Sympathy and empathy are engrained in your blood.

Beingblesssuchblessa people person, and loving absolutely everyone around you, but also sometimes just f*king hating people.

Having 8972930752390 friends. When really most of them are just acquaintances, but you use the termblessfriendblessloosely.

Wanting to go out because you’re great at meeting new people, and you feel totally in your element when you’re surrounded by others, but absolutely dreading the idea that you have to engage in small talk.

You’d rather talk about philosophical theories - or penguins - than hear about someone’s boring job and their 5 year plan.

Constantly getting existential about, like, everything, and thinking about evolution, quantum physics, and the world as a bigger whole.blessOr maybe you just think about those things when you’re on shrooms.

Rarely thinking about the future, or what’s gonna happen tomorrow, because, well, today is just so awesome.

Wanting to learn a million new skills, take a new class, or read up on something that catches your attention - but getting incredibly distracted and not finishing any of those things. Ever.

Constantly feeling like you’re not sure what you need: maybe a yoga class. Maybe getting lost in a personal project. Maybe going to dinner with mom. Maybe taking a nap.

Maybe just sayingblessmeh f*ck it, let’s have a glass of wine, and just let the world do it’s own thang

Ragù

MBTI Type
INFP
Better yet check this. How many can you relate? Fuck.. I'm an enfp. XD

People thinking that you want advice, but really you just need to talk things out.

Constantly feeling stuck between going out to a bar, or taking your one day off to do your own thing.

Feeling suffocated, weighed down, or just simply stressed when people need a clear plan, or a perfect schedule.

Wanting to punch people who follow rulesblessjustblessbecause “they’re rules.�?

Getting ridiculously enthusiastic around other creative minds because it makes your mind wild, and excited, and just…blessspinnyyyy.

People thinking that you’re immature just because you’re lighthearted and fun. Or just because your phone is bedazzled, and you sometimes think you’re Alice in Wonderland.

Feeling like you’re the most wishy washy, indecisive human being on earth, because you simply just see both sides to every single situation.

When someone who doesn’t know you that well thinks that you’re still upset about something that happened yesterday - when, in actuality, you literally already forgot about it.

People not understanding that being carefree, doesn’t make you careless.

It also doesn’t make you opinion-less. Because things actually really matter to you.

Not always knowing why you’re making a decision that you’re making. And when people ask youblesswhy, the only thing you know to say is,blessbecause it feels right.

Feeling things on a deeper level than most. Sympathy and empathy are engrained in your blood.

Beingblesssuchblessa people person, and loving absolutely everyone around you, but also sometimes just f*king hating people.

Having 8972930752390 friends. When really most of them are just acquaintances, but you use the termblessfriendblessloosely.

Wanting to go out because you’re great at meeting new people, and you feel totally in your element when you’re surrounded by others, but absolutely dreading the idea that you have to engage in small talk.

You’d rather talk about philosophical theories - or penguins - than hear about someone’s boring job and their 5 year plan.

Constantly getting existential about, like, everything, and thinking about evolution, quantum physics, and the world as a bigger whole.blessOr maybe you just think about those things when you’re on shrooms.

Rarely thinking about the future, or what’s gonna happen tomorrow, because, well, today is just so awesome.

Wanting to learn a million new skills, take a new class, or read up on something that catches your attention - but getting incredibly distracted and not finishing any of those things. Ever.

Constantly feeling like you’re not sure what you need: maybe a yoga class. Maybe getting lost in a personal project. Maybe going to dinner with mom. Maybe taking a nap.

Maybe just sayingblessmeh f*ck it, let’s have a glass of wine, and just let the world do it’s own thang

What's with the random 'bless' all over the message?

Anyway i bolded what i relate with.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
What's with the random 'bless' all over the message?

Anyway i bolded what i relate with.
Hahahaha xD i didn't know what the ef is that bless is about. I actually relate most u know. Tsk tsk tsk..

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

I think i can be a bit childish sometimes. Like i get happy for small things. And i ask questions :p And people underestimate me. But that's good sometimes hehe

I would say there is at least some truth to the type stereotypes out there, but what they don't account for, are the possible variations within each type, as you are going to get many differences between two ENFPs or two whatever. Where the stereotypes also lack is that they focus on outward expressions, basically very superficial snippets of a personality type. Within any given behavior there are countless combinations of functions, enneagram type, socionics type and subtypes, personal experience and value systems, and beyond! all coming together to give similar flavors of this behavior or that. Unless you know what to pick for, any behavior leaning towards scattered thought can appear "Ne" or any systematic outward structuring can appear "Ti". So while stereotypes can actually give you a very general place to start, realize them for what they are and what they aren't.

Look into the functions, understand your own thought process, what's important to you, and see which function descriptions seem to best resonate with your most natural mode of thinking.

If you mistype, who cares? It's part of the process of self discovery and exploration :)

Rebeka

MBTI Type
ENFP
you are social ambivalent. In my case, i enjoy parties and dooing silly stuffs that ententain me so much, usually with sensor friends, the ones never lose too much time on the useless thoughts of life XD, and then, in my deepest times, i enjoy my NF friends, to share my emotions openly and being understood as I actually intend. (My SP friends acually think i'm weird and I, after myers-briggs exploration, already know why do they think so :D)