• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you like and dislike about this forum?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Omg

A real estj online?

I'm so excited!

Some people don't post their real type.
This annoys me because I wanted to learn how different types communicate, but now I can never be sure.
Anyhow, I thought phobic used to be an INTP, so I wouldn't get too excited about an ESTJ being here.
Just sayin'.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
It's absurd that people here think I'm a dupe, but whatever

:huh:

"Thou doth protest too much, methinks."
Now *I'm* paranoid and I believed you at first!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Evil and a Heathen
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some people don't post their real type.
This annoys me because I wanted to learn how different types communicate, but now I can never be sure.
Anyhow, I thought phobic used to be an INTP, so I wouldn't get too excited about an ESTJ being here.
Just sayin'.

There's no way phobik is ESTJ. He screams NTP.

Veebee

"Thou doth protest too much, methinks."
Now *I'm* paranoid and I believed you at first!

Not really. It does seem absurd that I'm automatically assumed to be a dupe, rather than a new member. I've joined many forums over the years and this is the first time I've immediately encountered so much suspicion.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The odd things add up.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Knowing how to use the forum very well, knowing too much about the forum, posting threads like this, that avatar...

Veebee

Knowing how to use the forum very well, knowing too much about the forum, posting threads like this, that avatar...

I've been on a lot of forums, they're not that different to navigate. I had to figure out the reputation point thing here though, but it wasn't exactly difficult. Theres only so many places to click on a page. My being familiar with forums doesn't mean I've been a member on this forum.

The avatar came up on my FB newsfeed. Nothing strange about that.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I like your avatar. It's both adorbz, and hilariously true ^_^ :hug:

Permabanned
Errybodee take a Xannax and chill out. Eveentually the truff will come out.

Veebee

Lol
I was wondering, when no dupes are discovered, will you guys think "Oh Wow, we were wrong" or will you think "This is the best dupe account ever, because no dupes have been discovered" ?

:D

Because, I get the impression that I can't win

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Lol
I was wondering, when no dupes are discovered, will you guys think "Oh Wow, we were wrong" or will you think "This is the best dupe account ever, because no dupes have been discovered" ?

:D

Because, I get the impression that I can't win

You'll forever be a dupe.

Veebee

I like your avatar. It's both adorbz, and hilariously true ^_^ :hug:

Thanks.

I knew when I saved it that I would use it for something, but I wasn't sure what. I also saved another one on the same day-ish, but there was some swearing in it, which is a shame, but I'll use it for something more appropriate

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

what an aptly named medication

I have some old pills in my medicine cabinet, some blue, red and black. was about to toss them out, they're all past their expiration dates.