• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

Skimt

I realize now that writing that was a mistake, because the notification I received led me back here to read my own post, and now I miss her again.

No, I'm pleasantly surprised by how smooth the first episode of Obi-Wan was. I felt like was being told a story!

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
I feel frustrated and depressed. I feel like the world will never be good. People are just pulling things in different directions, including wrong ones. Often there are also tradeoffs where things going right in one direction, go wrong in another.
And also ultimately humanity is fatally flawed because of ageing and death.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx

I'm feeling critical of people...which comes from my disdain and contempt for those who limit themselves to the common assumptions most people make rather than thinking critically and independently. Then, that disdain/contempt comes from the painful isolation I've endured because people do that and I am different enough from the common assumptions people make for said assumptions to create social problems for me.

TL;DR I value autonomous thought, and I'm feeling critical and resentful of those who don't because they affect me.

Last edited:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
200w.gif

Motivated. Not manic, just me.

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Falling down rabbit holes with no safety, such sights Ive seen such secrets have I bournwitness to the horrors of th deep places.and in such tangled hells of rabbits and symbolism i am ready to release the line on the player characters, I'll call it Trippin Wonderland Two Bio Diver able ground cat

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Falling down rabbit holes with no safety, such sights Ive seen such secrets have I bournwitness to the horrors of th deep places.and in such tangled hells of rabbits and symbolism i am ready to release the line on the player characters, I'll call it Trippin Wonderland Two Bio Diver able ground cat
Why do you always speak in cryptic language? I always wonder whether you aren't intending to be understood, or you're just unaware that people don't understand. If the former, why say it?

It kind of drives me nuts, as someone who prefers direct and concrete communication that doesn't leave room for guesswork. Almost everything said forces people to theorize about what you mean because it's so abstract. It's like those movies without any clear ending, the ones that leave you with nothing but a handful of possibilities. "The Cat could mean this, or possibly this, or maybe that." It's only a subjective irritation, I see that it aligns with Ne PoLR hits, not everyone will be driven nuts by it like I am because of that. I'm just curious as to why one would write this way in the first place.

Last edited:

The Cat

Staff member
Why do you always speak in cryptic language? I always wonder whether you aren't intending to be understood, or you're just unaware that people don't understand. If the former, why say it?

It kind of drives me nuts, as someone who prefers direct and concrete communication that doesn't leave room for guesswork. Almost everything said forces people to theorize about what you mean because it's so abstract. It's like those movies without any clear ending, the ones that leave you with nothing but a handful of possibilities. "The Cat could mean this, or possibly this, or maybe that." It's only a subjective irritation, I see that it aligns with Ne PoLR hits, not everyone will be driven nuts by it like I am because of that. I'm just curious as to why one would write this way in the first place.
If you immediately know that the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked long ago.

e0d8093243f49b86aeb16046c4bb1119.jpg

One cannot long contain a tornado within a tea cup. :shrug:

I am the Cat who walks by themself; and all places are alike to me...

For the cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see.
They are the soul of antique Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir.
They are the kin of the jungle’s lords, and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa.
The Sphinx is their cousin, and they speak her language; but they are more ancient than the Sphinx,
and remember that which she hath forgotten...

But if all of that is too cryptic, and you're not inclined to see beyond seeing, let me leave you with this: If I spoke like a blunt instrument, I could be mistaken for one. Suffice it to say I rather suspect you understand me better than you think, we are after all both tools and weapons forged by the careful intentions of our fathers...death speaks in riddles, one must learn to think in riddles if one must live in its shadow and be called by it beloved child. Kings without crowns nor kingdoms outside of their own self focused minds, like strong worded daughters and require soft spoken "sons" when a daughter must mask as a son, it matters not if their soul is cursed with poetry. Just a spoon full of cryptic makes the madnesscine go down as it were. In the story that is life, some of us are written as Eunichs.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Resentment, despair. At some point it just becomes clear that humanity is a malicious evil force and most of people are just monsters. Like fundamentally one can't ignore that creating another human causes it to age and die and yet the species perpetrates its existence trough repeated creation of new people. Generation after generation, after generation, after generation, all created to die.
World conditions are well known. For example my father was harassed by racists and still decided to create me in this putrid world. Also, there was a dicatorship and massive economic crisis when my parents have created me and my mother haven't even finished college and haven't amassed wealth before creating me.
The living conditions were so bad that my grandmother died because of poor diet when I was 3.
Fundamentally, I realize that the game is rigged and even most of abled people can't count on having a good life. And also the society outright hates disabled people and wants us dead.

The Cat

Staff member
I still can't believe it's not butter. :huh:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Despair. I see no hope. I don't know why the society has created me. Disgusting inhuman monsters. They didn't have good lives for every one, just their sick games of social Darwinism. Even worse, when I was born, it was based around cronyinsm. It's so disgusting to create people and throw them into these inhuman games. Good life is our inheritance, otherwise why create a human. Disgusting monsters. Disgusting filth. I feel only hatred and disgust towards these monsters. They are the real orcs, all these Nazi social Darwinists. All the supporters of Nazi social Darwinism deserve the same fate as doctor Karl Brandt.

The Cat

Staff member
There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat (Ooh ooh ooh)
A thousand people in the street (Ooh ooh ooh)
Singing songs and they carrying signs (Ooh ooh ooh)
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side" (Ooh ooh ooh)

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

You better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

You better stop
Now, what's that sound?
You better stop
Children, what's that sound?

The Cat

Staff member
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
Pop goes the weasel...
giphy.gif

The Cat

Staff member
cheshire-cat-alice-madness-return-cheshirskii-kot-alisa-bezu.jpg

Well...this promises to be...distracting at least....

The Cat

Staff member

Truth. And just.....16 years too late to not be comedic tragedy...
giphy.gif

There is something freeing in realizing that I'm just a more ridiculous kind of insect...

You are not you--you have no body, no blood, no bones, you are but a thought. I myself have no existence; I am but a dream--your dream, a creature of your imagination. In a moment you will have realized this, then you will banish me from your visions and I shall dissolve into the nothingness out of which you made me. I am perishing already, I am failing, I am passing away.
giphy.gif

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
I feel really hopeless. I realised that through my mid 20s and 30s I was basically trying to get into career that would be based mostly into using my inferior function. And also, basically all the professional work I've done was basing on my inferior and tertiary function and the only reason I could do it was because I was working for family company. I don't see any future for myself.