• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
OVER IT. so ready to leave work 30 minutes to get out of here. I dont know how much longer I can do this job for it just sucks because the pay is so good. But it is life sucking

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A bit out of focus and a lot too lazy to do what I'm supposed to do lol

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I feel like...I give absolutely no fucks, lol. It's nice, having learned not to take something in particular (which I'm not mentioning, so stop surmising) personally.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I hate the society for treating me like a disposable tool.
I'm so sick of being surrounded by inhumanity and corruption.
Man...fucking quit whining and do something about it, smh. You're only a victim because you allow yourself to be and it's pathetic. It's very simple: stand up for yourself and don't allow yourself to be treated like shit, and surround yourself with friends who aren't corrupt, shitty people. You act like the rest of us aren't living in the same exact world as you.

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
bradley-cooper.gif

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
tying up someone else's "loose ends"

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
people with no concept of spiritual language trying to put words into my mouth.

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think histrionic personalities make great roommates.

Hypatia

Alexander Anderson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I feel like I am walking, living, breathing evidence that Jung was full of shit. Myers & Briggs as well.

Sensors: prefer concrete/facts
Ne: divergence, possibilities, ideas

Me: strongly both like a Sensor that is "Ne dom"
Eh, I think you are having too strong of a reaction to the "concrete" language surrounding psychological movements. What you need to do is divorce yourself from a literalist interpretation of their works and work on subjective application of their ideas.