• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Want me to type you? post here...

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mwahaha! I'm next, losers!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EVERYONE GET EXCITED MY EXAMS END TOMORROW AND I CAN GET STARTED

AS STATED [MENTION=18763]Ghost[/MENTION] IS UP NEXT.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
cedric-goblet-of-fire.gif

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm so excited I could pee. Don't worry. I am house-trained.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hit me with your best shot, my fellow Pusheen lover.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IN LINE:
1. Ghost
3. AgentWashington
4. prplchknz
5. chickpea
6. awbro
7. madboot
8. we are all mad here
9. rooiboskrayfish
10. peter deadpan
11. thepumpkinpot
12. There
13. Dreamer
14. Lotus
15. Jacques Le Paul
16. draon9
17. Rouskyrie
18. laterlazer
19. Swimmergal97
20. Coriolis
21. Stigmata
22. Lark
23. Biohazard

Ghost is coming but wanted to update my list. XD

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
IN LINE:
1. Ghost
3. AgentWashington
4. prplchknz
5. chickpea
6. awbro
7. madboot
8. we are all mad here
9. rooiboskrayfish
10. peter deadpan
11. thepumpkinpot
12. There
13. Dreamer
14. Lotus
15. Jacques Le Paul
16. draon9
17. Rouskyrie
18. laterlazer
19. Swimmergal97
20. Coriolis
21. Stigmata
22. Lark
23. Biohazard

Ghost is coming but wanted to update my list. XD

DMV.jpg

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18763]Ghost[/MENTION]

GHOST:

MBTI TYPE:
INTP (Ti-Ne-Si-Fe)
I read through like a lot of your posts, and I see the Ne. I also see the withdrawn introverted nature. However, I have searched and searched seeking Fi and I feel like I am finding a thinker moreso than a feeler. Fi and Ti tend to look similar as they're both seeking some inward, but Ti is looking for truth while Fi looks for inner peace. I think I see more truth and logic seeking from you moreso than an ethical inner peace point of view. You also have the teasing playful nature of an NTP. I love NTPs too. :p You do seem quiet and introspective though so I do think you are an introverted dom.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKINGS:
CORE 5. 5w4. TRITYPE 583. 5w4 8w9 3w4. Sp/Sx
Alright tbh besides the 5 core this tri is a shot in the dark. No jokes here. I see the deep introspection of the 5 here (which if you happen to truly be INFP, could be why you look INTP, just a point to make) but I do not at all see the worried 6 in you. Hence I say the 5w4. I say 8w9 because you are a bit outspoken, dominant despite quietness, and you aren't afraid to speak your truth. However, you are not as pushy as say an 8w7 who would have less restraint. The 9 makes you appear a bit softer. 3w4 as I see no 2 in you, I cannot see you as a 4 fix, but you do seem like someone who pushes themselves. Could be wrong though.
As to instinctual variant, it is a bit hard to tell with you. I say Sp/Sx as you seem someone who is inward and protecting their inner self but you have that intense strong vibe of the Sx. I don't however see the social in you. You seem to have little care of social standings and groups, but you are also quite introverted, so I could have missed something.

Jazzy's Special Tag: There's a ghost and she's wearing my clothes. (its a lyric from a Fleurie song I really like and I think of it every time I see your username lol)

Jellyfish1234

It would be quite fun to see you type me, if you have time please! Though I think you've only spoken to me through/about mafia so I understand if you don't know me well enough haha

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Damn, [MENTION=33903]Crystal Winter Dream[/MENTION] I hope it's not too late! I haven't been around for a while and I think a new perspective would be wonderful.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Slides in, lays on side propping head up with one hand
ME

aye you its your turn.

AGENTWASHINGTON:
MBTI TYPE: INFP

Alright about to give ya a good ole heart attack because this is radically different from the usual ISTJ typing that seems common for you. I absolutely cannot see you as a thinker. It isn't saying you suck at logic, but your natural conversational instinct is not. I see some Ne throughout your posts that doesn't seem inferior but I also do not think it is dominant. I also see the Si clearly. Now, on a crazier note, if say, you truly feel you are a thinker, I would say ESTJ rather than ISTJ. Your Ne does not appear inferior to me and I do not think the Si shows boldly enough to say you are Si dom. But I sincerely don't see this prominent strong Te punching me in the face for my sheer lack of it. You remind me post wise of the other INFPs I've been close to. So I'm going with it.

ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS:
CORE 7. 7w8. TRITYPE 749. 7w8 4w3 9w1. So/Sx
Okay this is a shot in the dark cuz AYE WHY NOT BRAH. But legit. You have that super uppity fun loving feel of the 7 that enjoys bouncing about and taking risks. You also have the assertive edge of the 8, but not quite the confidence and brute of a full on 8. So a w8 seems logical. You seem to want to stand out and be seen a certain way which makes me lean of 4w3 (I feel like I overuse 3 typings I'm sorry to everyone I think I'm the worst at heart types lmao or there's a lot of fucking 3 fixes here) You have the chill laid back nature of the 9 but also a push for "correct" things (you yelled at someone for not using commas in a foreign language XD ) and seem to have things you do stand for, hence 9w1. I chose So/Sx for you as you seem someone who can be interpersonal but prefer a group interaction and see the whole rather than a part. You also don't have the intensity of the Sx dom. I do not see Sp in you really.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Cutie Bear

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My list was off and I didn't notice it until a minute ago wow lol.

IN LINE:
1. prplchknz
2. chickpea
3. awbro
4. madboot
5. we are all mad here
6. rooiboskrayfish
7. peter deadpan
8. thepumpkinpot
9. There
10. Dreamer
11. Lotus
12. Jacques Le Paul
13. draon9
14. Rouskyrie
15. laterlazer
16. Swimmergal97
17. Coriolis
18. Stigmata
19. Lark
20. Biohazard
21. Jellyfish1234
22. Themightyfetus
23. Hitoshi-San

:) Prpl is next!

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*Volunteers to be #24*

*Is secretly scared of being analyzed*

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
aye you its your turn.

AGENTWASHINGTON:
MBTI TYPE: INFP

Alright about to give ya a good ole heart attack because this is radically different from the usual ISTJ typing that seems common for you. I absolutely cannot see you as a thinker. It isn't saying you suck at logic, but your natural conversational instinct is not. I see some Ne throughout your posts that doesn't seem inferior but I also do not think it is dominant. I also see the Si clearly. Now, on a crazier note, if say, you truly feel you are a thinker, I would say ESTJ rather than ISTJ. Your Ne does not appear inferior to me and I do not think the Si shows boldly enough to say you are Si dom. But I sincerely don't see this prominent strong Te punching me in the face for my sheer lack of it. You remind me post wise of the other INFPs I've been close to. So I'm going with it.

ENNEAGRAM AND VARIANTS:
CORE 7. 7w8. TRITYPE 749. 7w8 4w3 9w1. So/Sx
Okay this is a shot in the dark cuz AYE WHY NOT BRAH. But legit. You have that super uppity fun loving feel of the 7 that enjoys bouncing about and taking risks. You also have the assertive edge of the 8, but not quite the confidence and brute of a full on 8. So a w8 seems logical. You seem to want to stand out and be seen a certain way which makes me lean of 4w3 (I feel like I overuse 3 typings I'm sorry to everyone I think I'm the worst at heart types lmao or there's a lot of fucking 3 fixes here) You have the chill laid back nature of the 9 but also a push for "correct" things (you yelled at someone for not using commas in a foreign language XD ) and seem to have things you do stand for, hence 9w1. I chose So/Sx for you as you seem someone who can be interpersonal but prefer a group interaction and see the whole rather than a part. You also don't have the intensity of the Sx dom. I do not see Sp in you really.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Cutie Bear

I was considering INFP because of the temperament and interaction style. Too "soft" to be ISTJ, unless considering looping. That said, though, my Te is still there, I don't talk about doing a lot of thing because they are incredibly mundane and uninteresting.

The list of possible types would be:
INFP (Healthy?)
INTP (Grip)
ISTP (Looping)
ISTJ (Looping)
ISFJ (Looping)

Any E type is out of the question, because it literally exhausts me to do any extraverting (Te/Se/Fe/etc) type of deal. Only Ne is not that exhausting because it's mostly mental and not emotional.

I really appreciated this view, I do think it's got its merit, and I've mostly been on the fence about my type because it's so... Hmm... It's actually so up to interpretation. I do know there's Si and Fi in there, like you've said, so it could very well be that I'm an INFP based on dom/secondary. But I did work very hard to center myself with Fi.

I don't know anything about tri-types, but thanks for your input. I do really tend to do those things now that I think about it, and it's all subconscious, so your justification is completely sound xD

And aaa athanks for the sticker ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was considering INFP because of the temperament and interaction style. Too "soft" to be ISTJ, unless considering looping. That said, though, my Te is still there, I don't talk about doing a lot of thing because they are incredibly mundane and uninteresting.

The list of possible types would be:
INFP (Healthy?)
INTP (Grip)
ISTP (Looping)
ISTJ (Looping)
ISFJ (Looping)

Any E type is out of the question, because it literally exhausts me to do any extraverting (Te/Se/Fe/etc) type of deal. Only Ne is not that exhausting because it's mostly mental and not emotional.

I really appreciated this view, I do think it's got its merit, and I've mostly been on the fence about my type because it's so... Hmm... It's actually so up to interpretation. I do know there's Si and Fi in there, like you've said, so it could very well be that I'm an INFP based on dom/secondary. But I did work very hard to center myself with Fi.

I don't know anything about tri-types, but thanks for your input. I do really tend to do those things now that I think about it, and it's all subconscious, so your justification is completely sound xD

And aaa athanks for the sticker ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

You're welcome!

As to INFP, the Te is there as the inferior function, but inferior's work as a sort of "base" too. When under stress the Te will show more as you will shift to it. So you may become more together and cold brute logical with the Si-Te in use. The Te will come as a base in the form of liking predictability and organization, and also helps you do every day small tasks with good attention to detail, if the Ne doesn't jump in the way. :p Inferior does not equal never use! <3

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IN LINE:
1. prplchknz
2. chickpea
3. awbro
4. madboot
5. we are all mad here
6. rooiboskrayfish
7. peter deadpan
8. thepumpkinpot
9. There
10. Dreamer
11. Lotus
12. Jacques Le Paul
13. draon9
14. Rouskyrie
15. laterlazer
16. Swimmergal97
17. Coriolis
18. Stigmata
19. Lark
20. Biohazard
21. Jellyfish1234
22. Themightyfetus
23. Hitoshi-San
24. Hermit of the Forest

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Totally forgot about this thread but wooo I'm number 10! My favorite number :D Awaiting patiently as you make your way through the list.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
holy shit it's like i got to the dmv at 7 am and was first in line when they opened and got my shit done before t he storm